Steal My Heart

Break Ups And Crazy Groupies

"What the hell is this?" David yelled as he slammed the paper down in front of Lily.

Lily briefly looked at the picture on the front cover, it was a picture of her and Cristiano coming out of the gala the other night, she had forgotten to mention to David she had gone with Cristiano.

" Its not what you think" Lily replied, as she poured some coffee into her cup.

David just glared at Lily " What am I thinking right now?" he asked, annoyed that Lily had been pictured with that footballer, ever since she had started working for him, Lily had been pulling away from him and he was getting tired of it.

" I just went with Cristiano because no one else could go with him" Lily sighed.

David laughed coldly " You expect me to believe that?" he asked.

" Yes because its the truth" Lily replied " Unlike you I don't lie" she added.

Pulling out a chair David sat down " You didn't tell me about your date with Ronaldo?" he pointed out.

" It wasn't a date" Lily muttered.

David stared at Lily " Did you screw him?" he asked.

Lily shook her head furiously she couldn't believe that David had just asked her that " No I didn't screw him, I can give you his number and you can ask him yourself?" she yelled at him.

" He was spotted coming out of your hotel room the next morning what am I suppose to think?" David replied.

Lily glanced at the time, she didn't have time for another fight, she had to be at Cristiano's house in a hour and she couldn't be late again.

" He was in my hotel room but nothing happened, I know it looks bad but that is all that happened" Lily sighed.

David calmed down a little he could see Lily was telling the truth but it still bothered him that she spent the night with the footballer, she used to not care about football or footballers and it just seemed strange that she was willing to go to events with Cristiano.

" Did you want to screw him?" David asked.

Lily threw her hands up in the air in frustration " I can't believe you are even asking me that, don't you trust me?" she mumbled.

" I don't trust that footballer" David retorted.

Shaking her head Lily quickly finished her coffee " That footballer has a girlfriend that he seems to be crazy about" she smiled.

" Does that bother you?" David asked.

Lily shook her head again " There is nothing going on with me and Cristiano so why would it bother me?" she threw back at him.

David laughed bitterly, she had avoided answering his question and he suspected why, she clearly had some feelings towards Cristiano " You were never a good liar Lily" he pointed out.

" Oh for god sake there is nothing going on between Ronaldo and I and if you don't believe that then we have a problem" Lily yelled back at David " Maybe we should take a break" she suggested.

Shock crossed David's face " You want to break up?" he asked, he knew things had been far from perfect between them but they always worked things out.

Lily knew there was no point in trying to make this relationship work, it was over the minute he cheated on her " Yes I want to break up" she admitted " And no it really has nothing to do with Cristiano" she added.

" I don't want to break up" David said quietly.

Lily smiled sadly at her soon to be ex boyfriend " Well I do" she replied, she was tired of all the fights, it was time to let go.

David got to his feet, a nasty expression on his face " We all know why you want to break up" he sneered at her.

" You need to leave" Lily told him.

David took a step closer to Lily " Ronaldo will never want you like I do" he said with a mocking smile.

" How many times do I have to tell you, this break up has nothing to do with Ronaldo" she yelled back at David.

David laughed sarcastically he wasn't stupid " We both know that is a lie" he replied.

" Okay believe what you want, I have not got time to fight with you right now, you can see yourself out" Lily snapped at David, before she stormed out the room to get ready for work.

***
Lily climbed out of her car and slammed the door, thanks to her fight with David she was late again, she locked her car and headed towards Cristiano's house. No doubt Cristiano would yell at her for being late again. Just as she got to the house, the door opened to reveal a not impressed Cristiano.

" You are late again" Cristiano said.

Lily forced a polite smile on her face " I know am sorry" she muttered.

" I have not got time for this, I have a Nike shoot to get to, you are coming with me" Cristiano told Lily.

Lily just nodded her head, glad that Cristiano was not giving her too much grief over being late again, she followed him to his car, hoping that the day would distract her from her problems at home.

" So you want to tell me why you were late again?" Cristiano asked as they got into his car.

Lily shook her head " It was a personal problem it won't happen again" she promised.

" Personal problem as in Boyfriend?" Cristiano asked, as he pulled out of his driveway.

Lily looked out the window not really wanting to discuss this with her boss " Not boyfriend anymore" she replied quietly.

" You guys broke up?" Cristiano asked, not at all surprised.

Lily nodded her head " He thought we were sleeping together" she laughed " I mean how hilarious is that" she added.

Cristiano smirked a little " Why did he think that?" he asked.

" I never told him about going to the gala with you the other night, he saw the picture of us and then read you had spent the night in my room" Lily cringed a little.

Cristiano laughed a little " Yeah It kind of looks bad I can see why your boyfriend would react like he did" he replied.

" Oh come on us sleeping together, it would never happen like ever" Lily said " Its ridiculous of David to even suggest that" she added.

Cristiano frowned a little " Never say Never" he replied.

Lily laughed shaking her head " One you are my boss, two I have no interest in you and Three you have a crazy girlfriend, so no it will never happen" she replied.

" You have no interest in me at all?" Cristiano asked.

Lily smirked a little " Did I hurt your massive ego?" she taunted.

" Hardly sweetheart its just rare for me to find a girl that doesn't find me hot" Cristiano smiled arrogantly.

Lily rolled her eyes at Cristiano " Well I guess am unique" she replied with a smile.

" I guess so" Cristiano muttered.

***

Lily watched as Cristiano flirted with the girl he was modeling with today, he would probably have the girl's number by the end of the day. Pulling her phone out of her bag, she checked for messages she had a few from David but she just deleted them, she meant what she had said this morning, they were over for good this there was no going back.

" Are you a model too?"

Lily looked up from her phone and saw a pretty red head standing in front of her " No I am here with Cristiano" she replied.

" Are you his girlfriend?" The red head asked as she sat down next to Lily.

Lily laughed loudly that was the second time she was asked that in a matter of days " No I work for him, that is all" she replied, looking over at Cristiano, he was leaning into the brunette no doubt working his infamous Ronaldo charm on her.

" That is good, because I am seeing him" The red head said, as she looked over in Cristiano's direction.

Lily frowned at the girl, there seemed to be something off about her " You do know he has a girlfriend?" she asked.

" Yeah but that doesn't bother me, he promised me when the time is right, we will be together" the red head said.

Lily laughed not meaning too, she just found the whole situation strange " You poor girl, he will never leave Irina" she said quietly.

It took Lily all of a few seconds to realize she had said the wrong thing to the girl, anger crossed the red heads face and she lashed out and punched Lily in the face. The entire room went silent and a few people rushed over to them and pulled the red head away from Lily.

Lily clutched her face, the girl had a mean punch, some one helped Lily to her feet " Lets get you checked out" the man said kindly,

Lily nodded as she glanced over at Cristiano, he was too busy laughing and joking with his model partner, she felt anger begin to rise in her, she had been attacked by his groupie and he didn't seem to care.

***
Lily was sat on the chair with a packet of frozen peas held to her face, she had been sitting in this small room for the last hour cursing Cristiano and his man whore ways. She had never signed up for being attacked by his furious groupies.

The door opened and Lily looked up and saw Cristiano walk into the room, she shook her head at him, this was all his fault " Get out" she hissed at him.

Cristiano ignored Lily as he closed the door and walked over to her " Let me see your eye" he demanded gently.

Lily shook her head " No just go away, I hate you right now" she muttered.

Cristiano rolled his eyes as he reached for Lily's hand and pulled it carefully away from her face " Ouch that is going be bad" he said as he placed the bag of veg back against her eye.

" This is all your fault" Lily glared at him.

Cristiano smiled at Lily as he leaned against the wall " How is this my fault?" he asked.

" That little red head you have been sleeping with didn't like hearing the truth" Lily replied.

Confusion Crossed Cristiano's face " What red head, I have not slept with a red head before" he smiled.

" Well you may want to sort that out with her, because she claims to have slept with you" Lily grimaced a little, her face was still a little sore.

Cristiano frowned a little " Clearly the girl is lying, I would not sleep with someone that unhinged" he replied.

" I don't really care who is lying, I am really having the day from hell, broke up with my boyfriend and then attacked by one of your groupies" Lily muttered. "So who is lying really is not top of my priorities right now" she added

Cristiano laughed loudly and a few minutes later Lily started laughing with him, today had been so crazy and ridiculous. " I am still blaming you for this black eye" she said, once they had stopped laughing.

" Why don't I take you out for some lunch" Cristiano offered, feeling a little bad for Lily right now.

Lily stared at Cristiano " Because food is going make my eye better" she huffed.

" It won't make your eye better, but it may improve your mood" Cristiano joked.

Lily pulled the bag of frozen veg away from her face " What if another crazy fan decides to attack me?" she asked.

" You will have me to protect you" Cristiano smirked.

Lily laughed shaking her head " Because you did such a good job protecting me against the one earlier" she muttered sarcastically.

" I won't let any more harm come to you today" Cristiano replied, as he placed his arm causally over Lily shoulder.

Lily allowed Cristiano to lead her out of the room, she was hungry so some food would be nice " I still hate you" she whispered.

Cristiano grinned " You will love me after the Lunch I buy you" he said.

" I highly doubt that" Lily mumbled, as she looked around to make sure that crazy groupie was long gone. Today had been so crazy and it was only a little after one, she dread to think of what the rest of the day held for her, if she was spending it all with Cristiano, then she was probably in for a hell of a day.