Status: Verrrryyyyyyy Active.

I Will Make You Believe....

Only The Begginning

Josh

After my talk with Chips, I couldn't help but stay away. How was I supposed to convince her that it would be ok? I didn't realize how long I sat outside staring at the sunrise until Tyler came barging into my room.

"You realize we're leaving in half an hour right?" I sighed and he sat across from me where Chips had been just a few hours ago.

"Have you still not heard from Chips?" I just sighed again.

"If I tell you this, it stays between us." He just stared at my incredulously.

"Of course, what happened?" I sat forward and grabbed my phone off the table.

"Annabel is Chips." His head just turned to the side as he tried to form words.

"She didn't know she would be out on this tour. That's why she sent me that message," I continued while he stared at me," She thinks it's dangerous professionally for us to even attempt to be together now." He sat back and stared at me.

"Why are you always in the complicated, weird relationships?" I just chuckled.

"I dunno dude, but I like actually like this girl." I stood.

"The next two weeks in a bus are going to get real awkward if she's going to try and escape from me everyday."

"Does she not know we're all in the same bus?" I shrugged as he followed me inside.

"I dunno man but I guess we'll find out."

Tyler left so I could pack up my things and get downstairs to meet up with everyone else. Of course, I was the last person down there.

"Why are you always the late one?" Jordan asked me jokingly.

"It makes me a minute to get my hair this perfect Jordan, you should know this by now." I did a hair flip and rolled my eyes at the taller man in front of me.

"Alright, well every follow pretty boy here out to the bus." I noticed then that Chips wasn't there.

"Where's Annabel?" Tyler asked, having noticed when I did.

"She's already at the venue. She was worried about the merch display not getting up in time so she went to pull and get everything ready." I gave him a slow nod as we all got on the bus and began to grab our usual bunks.

I laid down and immediately closed my eyes. A nap was all I wanted right now, but of course I had opened the flood gates by telling Tyler about Chips.

"So what are you gonna do?" I groaned and turned over. Of course Tyler took this as an invitation to get and my bunk and slam the curtain.

"Man, you're lucky these are the condo bunks." He scoffed.

"We fit three of us in the band wagon bunk. Remember that?" I chuckled at the memory for a few years ago.

"Yeah, that was during the good times." Tyler sighed. We both kinda wish we could just go somewhere and do something but it's such a hassle.

"But seriously, what are you going to do?" I stared straight up at my bunk ceiling.

"I dunno, it's gonna have to be on her terms. She's a strong person and she wants to make sure she's taken care of professionally and financially without someone thinking that she got a job because she slept with me or something..." I threw my arm up over my eyes while Tyler remained silent.

"You have nothing to say to that?" I asked him after a good ten minutes of silence. the bus had even started moving.

"No, I just need you to put your arm down if you're gonna squish me into your armpit like that. You need a shower..." I just stared at him after put my arm down.

"You know what that means don't you?"

In one swift movement, Tyler rolled out of my bunk and landed on the floor. I jumped out after him, knocking him back to the ground in front of Mark as he tried to get away.

"We just got this bus guys! Try not to break anything!" I ignored Brad's warnings and brought Tyler's head into my armpit.

"You don't get to call the shots when you're the one that got in my bunk!" I reminded him as he squirmed under me.

"You're out of the band!" Tyler yelled as he flipped over me and out of my arms.

"That would certainly fix my situation wouldn't it!" Tyler huffed. I chuckled as he stuck his hand out for me.

"Alright get up, let's go to the back." He helped me up and we went to the small lounge down stairs and in the back of the double decker bus.

"Dude, you can't keep asking me what I'm going to do. I literally don't know." I groaned as I sat down and he closed the door.

"Well you best figure it out. She sounds like an incredibly hard worker and I don't want her to leave the crew because she felt awkward or something. If you like her, then tell her everyday. Make a plan, do something nice for her, or something unexpected. You have the benefit of having the one you care about right here with you. Do something about it." He stood in front of me, basically glaring at me.

"Dude, you scare me sometimes." He laughed and sat down next to me.

"Well I care about you, clearly too much." I scoffed.

"Well I care about you way too much more." He just stared at me.

"We can't get into a caring match, I might actually have to kick you out of the band for your own good..." I met his stare and we sat there for a moment.

"Yeah alright..." An idea popped into my head at that moment.

"Hey, will you keep everyone distracted tonight? I'm gonna try and do movie night with her." He smiled and clapped me on the shoulder.

"Yeah man, go get 'em."

Tyler left me alone in the lounge where I ended up falling asleep until nearly noon. Jordan quickly had me up and out the door for press. That's when I noticed both my arms were incredibly sore.

"Dude, how did you do that?" He pointed at my forearms and I saw they were both bruising.

"Probably when I beat up Tyler earlier." I laughed as we entered the venue.

"Yeah don't do that anymore. Oh, I gave all the meet and greet passes for tonight to Annabel. We have to be out here kinda early after every show so we're only doing 30 for now." I gave him a thumbs up as he walked me to the press room. Now would probably be the best time to text Chips.

Little Drummer Boy: Can I treat you to a movie night?

While I sat next to Tyler as our interview was ready, she responded.

Chippers: I don't know if I'll have time on a show night...

The text made me sad, but before I could respond the interview had started. I hope her answer would change...
♠ ♠ ♠
It's gonna be three comments for the next chapter :)