Status: Verrrryyyyyyy Active.

I Will Make You Believe....

Look At Me

After two hours with the guys, they wanted to go to the Eiffel Tower. I opted to walk around the shopping district without them and we agreed to meet up for a late lunch at 1:30 back at the hotel.

I walked into the first store and began looking around. Nothing caught my eye though. After a few stores, It became very evident that nothing in these stores would really catch my eye. I did some research and found a smaller boutique 15 minutes away.

At this point I knew I needed to facetime Trina.

"Hey, I'm at the desk so I'm just going to leave you next to the computer. The girls and I are very invested in your date." I chuckled. Of course she would've told everyone.

"Ok ok, I haven't found anything though. I'm going to a boutique a little bit away."

"Oh, what are you looking for?" Adriana, one of Trina's coworkers that frequently came over, showed up in the frame.

"I want something flowy and something I'd wear again after this. I'm honestly going to be wearing my chucks with it though."

"Chips! It's a fancy date, you can't wear sneakers with a dress!" I just chuckled.

"If I'm going to do this, I'm doing it my way Trina and friends." They all chuckled while Trina glared.

"Fine fine, let's just get this over with. We haven't even discussed your hair and makeup...

After half an hour in the boutique, we finally found a dress. It was a flowing dress with a tan fabric skirt and from the stomach up it had a black body with black lace sleeves that went down to three quarter sleeves. Instead of chucks though, I decided to wear my canvas docs. Trina and the girls made me promise to call them the next day and let them know how it went. Trina would be calling me at 5 to help me with my hair and makeup. For now though I met up with everyone for lunch.

"Hey! We thought you would never show up." I chuckled as I sat next to Shap.

"Sorry, I was calling my best friend at home." We all ordered and then they started up with the questions.

"Annabel, we know nothing about you." Brad stated to which I only laughed.

"Well for one I usually go by Chips." They all gave me a weird look.

"We've been living in a bus with you for a week and you didn't tell us that?" I shrugged to Shap.

"No, I don't usually start off with that. You guys can call me whatever you want though."

"Why chips?" Andrew asked as I took the time to drink some water.

I went into the story of my first big tour I did when I was TMing and doing sound and merch for a smaller band on a tour. They were huge stoners and drinkers and of course I agree to participate despite me being the ripe age of 19. Day one we got super messed up at the hotel and for some reason I woke up in a pile of those little single serving chip bags. Everyone told me that I horded all of them from literally anywhere I could find them that night. That was the theme for the entire tour I did with them and the five after that. After a year with my friends in that band, the name was set and I wasn't getting rid of it.

"Holy crap that's hysterical!" I chuckled as everyone was in tears over my small story.

"Yeah, I stopped drinking and smoking after working with that band. I only ever did it to 'hang' but yeah." I did air quote on 'hang' and they all continued laughing.

"Why did you stop doing sound?" Andrew asked, curious about someone stopping his own profession.

"I didn't. I've actually done sound, lighting, tech, TM, and filled in for bands. I've just been working mostly in merch and it's what pays the bills right now." They all stared at me at that.

"What instruments do you play?" Shap asked.

"Drums mostly, but I can play guitar and keys if needed." They all looked at each other.

"Man, you're like a jack of all trades." I shrugged.

"I started touring when I was 16. I learned a lot at the hands of necessity."

"Better not tell the boys that. They'll try and put you on the spot to play..." I chuckled at Jason.

"Bring it," I cracked my knuckles jokingly," I think I could take them."

Those words would probably be a mistake later on, but I couldn't help but smile as the guys stared me down.

"I'm telling them you said that." I shrugged at Mark.

"That's fine. What time is load in tomorrow?"

I changed the topic, but knew I had probably gotten myself into a lot of trouble.

We finished our lunch and the boys decided they wanted to go back out for a little bit. I decided to stay behind though. Mostly to nap, but partially to calm myself down before tonight.

Josh texted me again as I entered the room.

Little Drummer Boy: I'm so excited for tonight. Thank you for giving me the chance to date you...

I laughed at his words.

Chippers: Thank you for not letting me say no...