Status: Verrrryyyyyyy Active.

I Will Make You Believe....

Mind Changes

Josh flew in the same day I was working a show. He ubered to the house and I gave him the option of coming out the the show. No one would know who he was at this prog metal show, but he was probably tired from the flight and I wasn't expecting him to show up. That didn't mean he wouldn't shatter my expectation as usual.

"Hey, should be on the guest list. It's under handsome boyfriend...." I looked up and smield at the red haired boy.

"Sorry, looks like you're not on the list." He feigned shock.

"Can I trade entry for a kiss?" I looked up in thought with a smirk on my face.

"I guess." He walked around the desk and planted a firm kiss on my lips before standing next to me while holding my hands.

"How was South America?" He shrugged.

"Kids there are kinda crazy if I'm being honest. I kinda hate not having you at shows now that we're official if I'm being honest..."

"You said if I'm being honest twice..." he rolled his eyes and me while I chuckled.

"Well I'm tired. Sorry." I frowned.

"You should've stayed at the house. I would've been ok" he just sighed and wrapped his arms around me, forcing me to rest my head against his chest.

"I missed you. I didn't want to wait until you were done." I gave him a sad smile.

"Tired little drummer boy." I wrapped my arms around him until the next person came up to the box office, or rather tall desk we put outside to check people in and bar stool I sat on to do so.

"So Brad and Mark asked me about you..." he told me while playing with my hands once it had slowed how many people were coming in. With the headliner about to go on, no one would really walk up.

"Why were they asking about me?" I had abandoned my chair for him to sit on and I was leaning against the desk while he held my left hand and played with my fingers and the bracelet.

"They said they saw a picture of us like holding hands on instagram. Kids are tagging like any and all of the crew trying to get them to confirm us dating..." he chuckled.

"Well I already agreed to tell the crew. The fans can think what they want I guess..." he shrugged.

"Actually, I told Andrew a few days ago." He looked shocked at my words.

"Like boss Andrew? Like the guy that hires you to do tours like ours?" I nodded at him and looked over at the entry to make sure no kids were coming.

"He said that I was being ridiculous thinking that he of all people would've judged me for our relationship when all I do is work hard. He also said that we're like crazy in love and wants to know if you'll make me your plus one for all these awards shows so he can bring a real date for once." Josh laughed loudly.

"Of course you can be my plus one. I wouldn't want it any other way." I smiled at him.

"I think we should tell the crew in Canada. I don't want to keep them in the dark anymore I guess."

"Really?" I nodded.

"I dunno something about what Andrew said to me really hit home. It was such a relief to hear those words from someone that I work with...." he laced our fingers together and sighed.

"I mean, I agreed with him but I'm not the one this situation has an effect on. No ones gonna bat an eyelash over me getting a girlfriend. You're the one that made the stipulation." I nodded slowly a few times.

"Yeah. I'm not ready to tell the world, but the crew and your family should know ASAP. I guess I just figured out that I'm worried about the wrong people judging me...." he smiled and leaned forward to give me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Hey," I looked back over at him," you're cute" I chuckled but knew I was blushing at the same time.

"You're embarrassing me." He raised his eyebrows.

"Excuse me?" He stood and pulled me into his chest.

"You're embarrassing me." I challenged him with a smirk as he rested his hands on my lower back and I rested mine on his chest.

"It's embarrassing that I have to hide the fact that I'm with someone as gorgeous as you 24/7. I'm gonna parade you around like no other once you tell everyone we're together...." I hid my face in his chest at the odd words.

"Shut up Little Drummer Boy."

"Anything for you, Second Best."