Louisville Slugger

You are my friend I will defend until the end...

I wake up the next morning not in my own bed. It takes me a couple minutes to realize that I’m in Huntington Beach instead of Solana Beach. And I’m in Zacky’s bed and not my own. Rolling over, I realize I’m alone. I vaguely remember falling asleep on Zacky and it’s barely nine in the morning. Zacky usually doesn’t get out of bed until around ten. This is weird, I think to myself as I get out of bed and start my journey to find Zacky.

“Why aren’t we going after this fucker?” I hear Matt’s voice ask. “Seriously, why aren’t we driving down to Solana Beach and kicking his fucking ass.”

“Lexi would never forgive us.” Zacky replies. “She wouldn’t want us to go to jail for her.”

“He can’t get away with this.” Brian states. “He needs to realize he fucked with the wrong girl.”

“What do you plan on doing?” Zacky questions. “Because kicking his ass is going to land us in jail and in the doghouse with Lexi.”

“Being in the doghouse would be worth it.” Johnny says, a faint chuckle follows. “I can’t believe Lexi kept this from us; from you.”

“I don’t think she wanted to admit she needed help.” Zacky sighs. “She was madly in love with this fucker. She was actually happy when she found out she was pregnant. And I remember her being so fucking devastated when she lost the baby.”

“I can’t believe that fucker is the reason she isn’t a mother.” There is anger in Matt’s voice, an anger you very rarely hear. “Please tell me you’re planning on doing something to this fucker.”

Before Zacky can reply, I walk into the kitchen we they were all talking. “If you want to keep all your fingers, you wouldn’t answer that.” I threaten, crossing my arms across my chest. “You boys aren’t doing jack shit to Trey.”

“Why are you protecting him?” Johnny asks. “He’s made your life a living hell.”

“I’m not protecting him.” I assure the bass player. “I’m protecting you fuckers.”

“We’re big boys.” Brian chuckles. “We can handle ourselves against a punk like him.”

“He’s military trained.” I remind him. “He can take you guys on easily. Trey’s scary. I don’t want you guys to have to deal with him. Promise me you guys won’t do anything stupid when it comes to Trey.”

“Lex…” Zacky starts.

“PROMISE ME!” I demand, narrowing my eyes at all four of them. “For the love of fuck, just promise me you won’t do anything stupid.”

“We promise Lexi.” Matt says before getting up out of his chair and makes his way to me. He pulls me into his chest and kisses the top of my head. “We also promise, he’ll never hurt you again.” One by one the rest of them follow suit and we’re all in one group hug. And for once, I actually feel safe.
♠ ♠ ♠
anyone want to be a character in this? Let me know.

also chapters will be longer once I get used to actually writing this.