Status: Updates are liable to be irratic and will come in fluid bursts. This is by no means intended to explain or excuse any actions dealt with within the story.

TwoPony Closet

Into the Closet: 2

I feel a faint scent, as I open the door to the closet I had been given. You know what it is, but you can’t quite place it or point a hoof towards it. It is merely a sensation, a sense of that something is there.

The closet I had been given is just two feet wide, enough for a mare to enter the cramped space. Four feet from floor to ceiling is enough for the stallion to mount, no more that I need.

As I had closed the door to my closet behind myself, the sign changed from reserved to occupied. There had been a distinct click as the door behind me closed, but that is the point and I had already agreed to the deal and paid for the experience.

The light is dimmed and muting as I move in. I can see a slight hint of the glistering blobs of liquid glue on the floor. I step up to the far wall, then place my fore hooves on the right and left blob in the corners before me.

I feel the squishy gel under my hooves as I put weight on them right and left in turn. Of course, once the hoof had landed on the black, highly elastic rubber floor; the hoof is securely stuck, impossible to lift or separate from the floor. I gave my hooves a tentative tug, right and left; just to confirm what I knew, and the floor is stretching slightly.

“Part your lips!” came an instruction, from the voice in my pip-buck.

“Okay!” I responded, nodding ascent.

As I part my lips, I notice the head of a glistering black rubber plug, or a gag slowly protruding from the wall before me.

“Lean forwards and place your lips on the tip of the black rubber!” the voice from my pip-buck continued.

“Okay!” I responded, nodding ascent.

Of course I knew this is part of what I had paid for and agreed to. As I kiss the black rubber before me with parted lips, I tentatively lick the smooth surface.

While I am licking the tip of the black rubber, I am stepping into the second pair of blobs of wonder-glue. Giving my hooves a tentative tug, right and left, fore and hind; only to have the plug shoot forth and thus entering my mouth, then pulling back just enough to fill up my mouth fully.

There is a click from the door behind me and the assistant entered the room. I can not turn my head to see her, just as I am incapable of lifting as much as a single hoof from the floor. The glue is holding my hooves to the elastic rubber on which I am standing.

“Lift your tail!” she instructed me, and I merely followed her instruction.

I could not nod, and I could not utter the word to let on that I had consented. Yet, I had signed the deal, in order to be given the room, for the time I had been asking for. My consent is implied.

With my tail up and out of the way, I am open for what she was up to. The next instant, I feel the touch of the wet, slippery rubber between the twin orbs of my rump, just under my tail as it slowly but unavoidably certainly started to slip in, into me. The contact with the slippery, wet gel coating the stiff, elastic rubber is exciting me increasingly as the contact progress and duration.

With the tube inside, I slowly realize I can not contract around it as the muscles around the rubber are relaxing more and more. Yet, I can not relax more that it was permitting either.

Once the tube had penetrated me, entered me from behind; inch by inch it side in along the tunnel with my flesh surrounding it and pressing down around it while it in turn was pressing out against me. In the end, I feel the wetness that is the wonder-glue around the outer edge of the tube. In a flash, it cured and thus stick to me.

There!” I thought, as the act is realized and concluded.

The mere merely stepped back and closed the door behind me.

“Click!” the door said, and I am alone.

I feel wet.. and a growing excitement came with it. Of course the wet gel was influencing me, but it is also the sensations from within me. In unison, they teased me to ever growing excitement.

I can not resist, I can not escape, and I most certainly could not ignore it even if I had wanted to. Just that I did not want to, I had been dreaming of this and crave it. Maybe it had started out as nothing more than an innocent dream, but the temptation had refused to give in or even diminish in the slightest. The images had excited me. Now I am exploring it, and I love what it is, what it gives me and what it is doing to me. Even if it had cost me my freedom. Even if it had required to glue each of my four hooves to the floor.

Oooh!” I sigh inwardly, silently.

If only I could lift a hoof and touch myself now? But no, that is denied me!” I thought.

I give my hooves a tentative tug, again; right and left, fore and hind. Then I pull harder and harder, but to no avail. I could never pull free from the floor with the wonder-glue holding my hooves to the rubber floor. As much as I tried, I could only get an inch or two, three at the very most. Only to find the hoof pulled back the very next instant.

She had left me to myself, in the closet I had been given. Wet and desperately excited. Naturally, the teasing temptress of the wet lube only make me more excited as time is passing.

I can not escape and I can’t ignore it. I can’t even help myself to a temporary relief, in the position I had found myself.

With my head locked in place and my mouth full, I can’t even move my head. Yet, I can breathe freely through my nostrils. I feel a trickling wet feeling in my mouth. The liquid slowly flowing down my throat. Am I drooling and salivating? Of course I am more than enough excited at the time. I had failed to notice exactly when the sensation had slipped into my mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edit: 01

Oh!