Status: Updates are liable to be irratic and will come in fluid bursts. This is by no means intended to explain or excuse any actions dealt with within the story.

TwoPony Closet

Stuck in Place: 3

There is a click, as the door is opened and a Pony is entering the closet I am in. My tail is gently pushed to the right and a large rubber plug is introduced to my tubed entrance just under my tail. I could not have prevented it from entering, more than I could push it out after it had slipped into me. I simply did not have the control since it had been taken from me as the tube slipped into me.

The large plug is firmly lodged in me, and will not come out without use of the deliberate trick. The muscles will contract too much to permit the plug to slip out, unless prevented to do so.

I am sealed and the plug will simply not come out, not without seriously damaging me and the muscle. While I do not know of it, or how to extract the plug; but I had explicitly given permission, as I signed for the closet in which I am currently stored. Of course, none know I am here, none who doesn’t have the explicit access to the record. The mare who slipped the tube in doesn’t know me and doesn’t care about me in any way. The same goes for the mare who just plugged me. It is part of the deal.

With my hooves glued to the floor, and constantly wet from the exposure to the tube equally glued into place, I had little to no energy or attention to spare to tug at my hooves. I may enjoy the effect, but the excitement had started to elevate my heart-rate and I am breathing rapidly through my nostrils.

There is a click and the door to the closet swings open as the mare once more is entering the closet. I feel a pinch and a tug in the plug. Naturally, the plug is adamantly refusing to come out.

“Ooooh!” the mare moans in excitement, as reaction.

Now I feel her dilating the orifice before she extracts the plug, only to insert a new; longer and thinner plug.

She is teasing me by slowly pulling it an inch back a few times as she is inserting this plug. I feel myself contracting firmly around the plug from the tip and all the way to the last ridge she is inserting into me.

With the second and new plug in place, I feel it much more acutely since she had been teasing me with it repeatedly for several minutes. At least, I think it is how long she had been teasing me with it. I am instinctively contracting around the plug, and just firmly enough to hold it in place without being directly uncomfortable or cramping.

In the end, she had let go of the plug she had inserted into me. The door opened with a faint, yet distinct click before she had excited behind me. She closed the door behind me with another click. I am alone, with just the teasing plug for company.

Alone. I am alone. All alone, for an indefinite and unmeasured time.

Of course, I am not forgotten and they are keeping tags of me and the time I am stored away.

In the end, there is a click and the door once more is opened by a mare. She tentatively gives the plug a tug, before she dilate my orifice and push the muscles aside enough to extract the thinner, second plug from within me.

As the plug slips out of me, I slowly contract. Not that I did notice it. Not now, but soon enough.

She pulls out a new plug, slowly placing the tip under my tail before she decisively pushes it in. I feel it plop, and she gives it a tentative tug in order to confirm it is safely inside.

I feel the large, wide plug inside. As if it is possible not to feel a plug this large? I can’t ignore it, and I can’t really say that I had wanted to. Not right now, anyway.

Wait?” I think; “I had never agreed to this large a plug! Had I?” I continue, in shocked alarm.

I feel myself contracting around the entire length of the plug. She giggles as she gives the plug a few tentative tugs. Just to make the point. The plug will not come out.

Actually, not only does the plug come out; this plug is actively resisting the extraction, by expanding just behind the muscles clenching tight.

Now I am truly stuck here!” I think, responding to what she had just done to me.

“Now I am truly stuck here!” I think, responding to what she had just done to me.

With the door closed behind her, none can hear me, or her. Of course, my hooves had been glued to the floor and my mouth is gagged securely. How could I make as much as a noise to be heard, even in this enclosed closet?

By now, she had backed out, opened the door and stepped out of my closet before she closed it behind herself. She had left me alone, with that one large plug up my rear end.

She had left me alone. The plug so large it penetrate my very thoughts, distracting me from everything else.

I have a plug lodged in me, and I can’t even push it out!” I thought.

For a moment, I tried to pull my hooves off of the floor in the hopes to extract the plug. As hard as I may have tried, and as much effort as I may have put into the attempt; I am incapable of pulling as much as a single hoof off of the floor.

While the plug stay inside I feel it growing warm, almost as if it had been the real deal. Just that I am alone, there isn’t even as much as a little filly in the closet with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edit: 01

Oh!