Status: Updates are liable to be irratic and will come in fluid bursts. This is by no means intended to explain or excuse any actions dealt with within the story.

TwoPony Closet

One on One: 6

I enter the small room, or closet from the south. Just as I step in; I hear a click from behind, as the door is closing behind me. There is a rush of exhilaration and excitement, as I scan the cramped space before me.

The first I notice in the weak light of the room is a set of clear rubber boots. I only see them, because the crystal clear rubber is glowing in the dark. I slowly and carefully step into the boots offered me, while knowing the inner surface had been coated with wonder-glue. A moment after I had slipped my hooves into these boots, the glue had already cured, leaving me incapable of taking them of off me by any means available to me.

As I take a step forwards, I hear the jolly squeaks from the suction-cup boots I am now wearing. The smooth surface is glistering, reflecting most of the faint light actually hitting the surface of the boots.

The closet in which I had found myself is just two foot wide, four foot high and ten foot long. There is a second set of doors before me, these twin sliding doors are closed tightly.

I lick my lips greedily as my eyes scan for the next Item I desire, the combined mouth-gag and muzzle. Once I find the clear rubber muzzle, I pick it up slowly and deliberately with my right hoof. Looking at the crystal clear rubber in my hoof, I catch a slight hint of the faint scent of wonder-glue lacing the inside of my highly desired muzzle just before I part my lips and press the muzzle into place. Feeling the tube enter my mouth and slipping into place before I manage to slide my tongue into place; soon feeling the slippery wetness of the freshly applied glue sliding over my muzzle just before it is curing.

In chock and surprise I realize that I am effectively mute, once the muzzle is in place. Of course I can’t pull it off of me now, even if I had wanted to.

With the muzzle on, I stand quietly in place, waiting for what is just about to come next. I raise my tile in excited expectation, even before I hear the click behind me as the door open and a mare enters the room from behind me. There is a second click, as the door slam shut behind her.

“There.. I see you have been expecting me!” the mare exclaims; as she is probing my rear entrance, with her right forehoof.

“Good, this makes it so much easier for me, and more comfortable for you!” she continues, with a wide grin on her face.

Now she extracts a clear rubber tube and slip it into my rear entrance. First I feel the lubricating gel along the entire length of the tube as it is slipping all the way into me, before I feel the wet sensation of the wonder-glue lacing the edge of the tube as she is slipping it into place. Once the tube is all the way in, the inch wide rubber that doesn’t enter me stick to my behind as the glue is curing. I feel wet all the way in alone the lubricated tube, as the muscles relax and I lose control of the muscles for as long as the tube is in me.

The mare just grin as she is inserting a large clear rubber plug into the orifice, before she gives it a tentative tug in order to confirm that it is securely in place. I had clearly felt the distinct sensation of the plug plopping, and there is no denying it. Now she gives the plug a severe yank, just to make me aware of my situation. Once, twice, thrice; it doesn’t come out, but I feel the edge of the plug widening with each yank.

“There, tight as a drum!” she declares, with glee.

“Oh, good!” I respond.

“You should enjoy yourself royally, without any complications!” she explains.

“I intend to do exactly that!” I respond.

“Excellent!” she prompts, as she is backing out, opening the door and exiting the room.

There is a click, as the door opens, and another as it is closing behind her. I couldn’t see her go, as much as I may have wanted to. What I can see, is the mare approaching me from the next door. I had certainly heard the distinct click, as the door opened, and when it closed behind her.

“Preparation, is everything!” the mare is stating; just as the mare at the front desk had told meas I requested the closet before.

“Yummy!” I exclaim, as I see the second mare before me.

“Exactly, I know! Sensations and emotions count for more than pretty words and rhymes!” she points out, smiling warmly.

She quietly produces the mask for me, as she is batting her eyes at me. She is parting her lips demonstratively, as she is closing her eyes.

“Ooh!” I sigh, as I follow her example.

“There!” she coos, as I feel the tube enter my mouth and slide all the way through my mouth.

I manage to slide my tongue into place in the process; the next instant I feel the scent of wonder-glue and the wet touch over my face just, before the glue is curing.

The tube is lubricated with the same gel as the one previously glued into my rear orifice, with exactly the same effect upon me. My mouth feels wet and slippery. The one difference is that my tongue is highly elastic in this case.

“Close your mouth.. firmly!” she is instructing me; and I comply, eagerly.

“There, if you would just part your lips a bit, or about an ich!” she continues and I comply.

“Wet?” she inquires.

Yes!” I think, but fails to pronounce the word with the tube in my mouth.

“Oh? You are of course mute for the duration!” she explains, with a wide grin on her face.

She just had to make the point, and not in the blunt manner!” I think.

“Relax.. Part your lips, and extend your tongue, please!” she coos.

As I comply, I feel a tingling sensation as she is tugging at my tongue. Of course my tongue is slowly stretching out between my lips; inch by inch, at her leisure.

Since she had been taking her good time, stretching my tongue out of my mouth; I barely registered it, never really realized just how far she had been pulling it out of my mouth. Maybe this is partially due to her using her magic, rather than physically pulling it out. Of course, I would never have reached quite as far, had I merely tried to do this on my own.
magic, rather than physically pulling it out. Of course, I would never have reached quite as far, had I merely tried to do this on my own.

When she finally did let go of my tongue, it remains in places, instead of snapping back like a rubber band. I had been relaxing, just as she had instructed me, before she started to pull and stretch out my tongue. I guess that is fortunate on my part, considering how that would have been making me feel in the process. Of course, I don’t know; and I certainly don’t feel as if I would like to, so I am not going to ask.

“Now, if you would be so kind and pull in your tongue and close your mouth, please!” she coos, at me.

Oh, of course!” I think, as I comply.

Of course, she would never have managed to pull my tongue out; had she not applied her magic, towards the end. My tongue is just as wet as my mouth, and just as slippery as well.

“Excellent!” she croons, complimenting me.

“Just - one small detail - before I go! You need to be properly reined in!” she explains.

With the words out of the way; she produces the glistering black, rubber reins and maneuver them onto my head. I feel the inch wide straps slowly spreading over my face and behind my head. The rubber is stretching out until she has the reins in place behind my ears. Now I feel the black rubber slowly tightening up all over my face.

The rubber is slipping in over the corners of my mouth and holding my face in place. If this is for the looks of it, or it is intended to control me in any manner; I have no idea and it had never been explained. Maybe I don’t need to know. I guess I did not care enough to make a point out of it.

For the scenario I had requested, it had been an integral part. I guess I am a sticker for scenarios and this one had been looking only too exciting, as it caught my eyes. Some Ponies, both mares and stallions would find this a bit too far out on the kinky side. Maybe that is what had caught my eyes in the first place. Only now, I had been too excited, and distracted to remember. Thinking is a bad distraction here. I want to enjoy my scenarios to the fullest.

If this is kinky, I certainly had come to the right place; this is a closet and a closet is for hiding kinky activities and items. What else would it possibly be for? Why would I go to a Closet, if it had just been plain, vanilla sex?

“There - part your lips, slightly - push out our tongue and pull it back a few times! Explore it, for a moment!” she coos seductively in my right ear.

Oh!” I think.

The door behind the mare slides up with a click and she is backing out. Her task completed, so she steps back. Once she had stepped out, the door is closed with a click behind her.

In surprise, I hear a click behind me and the door is opened in order to permit a third mare in behind me. A new click is heard as the door closes behind her.

Before I realized what had happened, I feel a wet sensation on my nipples; both right and left, in a quick succession. She had placed a pair of large pasties on, bright cerise and highly elastic.

“There, just one more detail and I am done!” the mare announces.

The very next moment, I feel a large wet pool of glue on my skin. She had given me the ultimate strap-on.

What?” I think; as it hit home, exactly what she had just done to me.

“There, that should be an exciting enough distraction for you?” she teases me, with exuberant glee to her voice.

Fully equipped, and ready to go!” I think, as I feel a new stirring between my legs.

That is something I had not been prepared for. How could a mare possibly be prepared for this? I am a mare, not a stallion. Of course, I had signed up for the scenario, and I am in the closet of all places.

“And now, I will leave you to your Mistress!” she coos and back out, opening the door behind herself.

There had been a click, as the door goes up; another as it snapped shot, after she left. The room is empty, once more and I am alone.

The room is dark, quiet and slightly cold; I am alone, waiting in breathless anticipation for what is to come. The seconds are ticking away. All of a sudden, there is a click, as the door slides up and I step forwards into the next room. There is a click and the door behind me slams shut, once more.
--- --- ---
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah!
Ah!

Oh!