Status: rewriting oct 2018

I Could Use a Love Song

She called it quits, so boy don't call here again

If she could do it all over again, she would never get married again. Marriage seemed to mean nothing to anyone nowadays. It was pathetic because in all of the years they had been together, never did she see this coming. She was so disgusted that she wasn't even sure what to say anymore. In a way, maybe she had been the one to push him away but she couldn't help it.

They had been married for two years, and dating for a year. About a year into their marriage, he stopped showing her affection. They had stopped having sex and it just seemed like he stopped giving a shit in general. So her best friend had set her up with a penpal who was in jail and was planning on getting out in a few months. So she started writing letters to him not realizing that she was going to develop feelings for him in the near future.

Two months later, she had found out that he was seeing someone else. Someone else who was barely even legal to have sex to begin with. As soon as that came out, she filed for divorce the next day. Sure she had started writing to someone else in jail, but she wouldn't consider that cheating. But what he did to her was disgusting and she didn't see herself ever forgiving him. If a 16 year old was what he wanted, then so be it. But she sure hoped that was worth losing a marriage over.

In the end she had won the house, the two cars, and a lot of money. He had won nothing due to his unfaithfulness. She loved how things turned out for her. She was rich, got to keep the beautiful house and the cars he had bought.

But little did she know, he was far from being done with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
title credits: Out of Sight by Midland

So, this a huge rewrite from the previous version. i'm in love with how this first chapter came out and I can't wait to see where this story goes.

Car One
Car Two
Home