Status: proceed with caution

Killers Are Quiet When They Seek the Vtae

Michael Myers ;)

Michael put his hand on my face, I slowly kissed him, gently placing my hand on the back of his head. He kissed back, starting to hover over me, his hand went down to my breast. I kissed him once more then pulled my Jacket and dress and bra off. He stared at my chest for a while
"Do what ever you want to do" I said smiling
Michael kissed me again, tougher this time, turning me on so much. He began to grab my breast and squeeze roughly. I gasped, enjoying the pain of his grip. He kissed y jawline, then my collar bone and then started sucking on my right breast, while massaging my left. I started to moan enjoying his touch. I began to slip my hands to his jumpsuit until it was half way open. He started to undress until he was naked. I wanted to touch him so bad. I went to move to flip him but he slammed me down and buy my breast, making me Moan.
"Mm you're so sexy Michael" I said panting. He then ripped my pa ties off my legs. I gasped as he began to kiss down to my nether regions and devour me. He was a natural because this was amazing.
I began to moan loudly running my hand through his hair.
I began to feel a build up
"Ahh right there please" I begged, squirming.
He used his hands to hold me down as he began to lick me roughly in the same spot. I began to scream in pleasure. I felt the build up make my body tremble and I was in pure ecstasy. I began to pant as Michael kissed me.
I took this opportunity to flip him over and began to jerk off his hard dick
He let his head fall back in pleasure.
I wanted to taste him like he tasted me
I began to suck his dick and he groaned. He gripped my hair up and held it tightly. I monad enjoying the pain and pleasure.
I kept sucking for maybe 10 minutes until Michael groaned loudly and I felt hot liquid in my mouth. It was salty. I quickly swallowed and climbed back up to him
"You wanna touch me with those hands of yours?" I asked kissing him. Michael pulled my head into his lips, kissing roughly with his tongue. He then flipped me over and I felt him rubbing his thumb on the sensitive spot making me squirm
"Mm mm Michael put your fingers in there" I said blushing. Michael did as told and pushed two fingers in making me gasp as he fingered me roughly. I started whining in pleasure as he rubbed me and fingered me. I felt this build up again and I was becoming hot. I clawed at Michael as i felt the buildup explode again.
I was breathless, and he was hard again.
"Make love to me Michael" I said blushing. He climbed ontop of me and positioned himself

Michael began to kiss me as he slowly entered. He was huge, so it stung a little but soon it got better.
"Michael you gotta go in and out" I said shyly. I only knew this because I walked in on my foster parents countless times and that was normally what they were doing.
He kissed me and started to move in and out, slow at first but rough and fast. I was moaning with each thrust.
"Michael!" I moaned as he kissed my neck. He picked me up and shoved me against the wall, thrusting while holding me against it. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms are around his neck. I was moaning so loud
"Mm I'm almost finished" Michael said holding me close and pounding me hard. I was feeling that build up again. I kicked off the wall, making Michael fall back into the bed and u began to ride him roughly.
"Ah!! Ahhhh!! Ah! Michael!!!!" I yelled as he gripped my waist roughly pulling me down each time until he moaned loudly and we made a big wet explosion together. I collapsed on top of him breathlessly and cuddled him.
"First time huh?" I giggled panting
"It was my first time..I wanted to tame you I guess.." He said looking away. He was trying not to blush. I smiled
"Well tht was beyond amazing so I guess you're a natural" I said blushing. He kissed my lips tenderly.
"Thanks" he said and relaxed next to me, wrapping an arm around my waist.
"I love you Michael" I said lovingly. He kissed my forehead and laid there
"I love you too Aurora" he said and we drifted off
♠ ♠ ♠
;D