Status: proceed with caution

Killers Are Quiet When They Seek the Vtae

To finish what we came for

I woke up in the morning and Michael was gone....no where to be found
"Where'd you go Michael.."I said rubbing my eyes and getting up. I went to the shower and got cleaned, then changed into some clothes that were left for me! A black dress, fishnets stockings, combat boots, and this crazy mask of just a regular woman, but the face is something you would see in like a mocking Nixon mask, the high puffy cheek bones, the big smile with ruby lipstick designed on, it was totally awesome!
"He knows me so well"I said as I changed and put the mask on.
It was October 31st so wearing a mask wasn't weird in the day light. I wanted to see what had become of my old house I murdered in.

I walked down two blocks, walked to the 8th house on the left, and saw the house was abandoned and damn near falling apart. I kicked the door in, and looked around. Dust everywhere, the ceiling and walls were falling apart..
I saw the windows were broken, but as I was exploring my, used to be, home,
I walked up the stairs, and directly to where my bedroom was...
I pushed the door open, it creaking as it opened...the room looked almost the same as I left it 15 years ago...the wallpaper was peeling off the walls, my childs bed was dusty and stained with what I'm assuming a leaky roof. My dresser with a mirror ontop was so dusty I wiped off a bit with my hand, seeing how thick the dust actually was on the mirror....trash was scattered all over the floor.. clearly homeless have slept here from time to time....there were still blood marks on the floor from where I murdered that bitch of a foster mom and that piece of shit step dad.....
I was lost in thoughts when suddenly I heard the front door down stairs open and close and then I heard a voice
"Yes! Aurora Manson left with Michael!I don't know! She does not have family! She had to have came here with Michael in Haddonfield, Sam!" I heard Miss Pierce's annoying voice! I rolled my eyes and went into hiding...I was going to kill her.This bitch had it coming and it sure was a long time coming.
She walked in, slowly, starring at the stair well. I was around the corner just listening.
"Sam...I think she's here or at least she was here..the door is kicked in" Miss Pierce said pulling out a gun. I rolled my eyes
"No..she doesn't know..."
I raised my eyebrows, listening on what I apparently don't know
"What do you mean why didn't I tell her?! What am I supposed to tell that psycho?! Hey, by the way, you're the daughter of Charles Manson, the leader of the Family Cult, so hey that's why you're evil?"Miss Pierce said. My jaw dropped, and I gripped my handle tightly in rage.....
All these years...she knew...and she didn't..tell me.......
I was in pure rage at this point...seeing red...one thing I hated was being lied to...
I walked out, gripping my machete tightly. I came from the shadows and Miss Pierce gasped,
"Aurora!"She said in shock
"*Aurora?!Marion!Get out of there!Michael is sure to be somewhere close-*"
I smacked the phone out of her hand, smashing it with my foot. I was trembling at this point
"You......you KNEW who my family was all this time and...and you just.....KEPT it from me?!"I said angrily. Marion began to back towards the door.
"N-no I-I didnt know Aurora! When the state took you as a baby away from Charles, he was put in jail and you were put in a witness protection adoption so that your father may never find you and you don't have to live the prophecy!When you broke out the court released the information to us! As well as Michael having a sister we didnt know about!" Marion said but I grabbed her by her throat and held her up against the wall
"We aren't talking about Michael! We're talking about me!!WHAT prophecy!"I asked slamming her to the wall again, she yelped in fear
"You were supposed to be sacrificed by your father! Charles Manson! He's in jail now though!He'll be in there for almost the rest of his life! They'll never let you meet him! If you dont.....die....or...kill your first born....you just kill...your thirst for blood and murder is because of your.... father!" She gasped losing oxygen. Everything I knew was a fucking lie...I was just supposed to die...I was never supposed to live..I was never supposed to meet Michael..
Michael.......
I dropped to my knees, holding my head
"Everyone...lied to me..."I said whimpering....
Miss Pierce inched closer
"Its okay Aurora...I'm here for you....I always have been...lets go...talk in the..car"She had handcuffs in her hand...about to capture me. I slowly looked up...no longer crying, just filled with cold, hard..blood lust.....
I picked up my machete and swung it at her. She screamed. I jumped up and went for her and she ran out and into the car, speeding off. I again, dropped to my knees and screamed.....
I began to stab the ground over and over and over again crying as I did... When I noticed Marion had dropped her purse as well.
I grabbed it, finding my file..
Opening it, I saw old news paper clippings of my real father.....Charles Manson.. he had a thick brown beard, and messy brown hair to match......he called his cult The Family.. having about 100 followers...and multiple wives...I'll probably never figure out who my mother is....
The headline on the news paper said:
'ACTRESS AND 4 OTHERS KILLED IN RITUAL' SHARON TATE AMONG VICTIMS'

"I need to get out of here"I said taking the newspaper and walking off....it was starting to get dark, but it was only sunset, I mean...
I just began to walk around the streets I used to grow up..seeing how so little has changed...the Halloween decorations that always used to hang up on the poles of the street lights when I was a kid still hung there like I remembered... the weather around here was jacket worthy, but it never got as cold and leaves never changed like it would in colder states..
I was so confused, but mostly, since Marion got away..I wanted to kill...15 years I was in that hell hole of an asylum and not once did anyone tell me I was supposed to be part of some cult ritual...I was supposed to die....but why....why me...

I suddenly began to feel horribly sick...... I ran to the nearest bush, ripped my mask off and began to vomit....
"Where the hell did that come from?"I asked but gasped
"Oh no what if I'm pregnant?!...but we only had sex today....well...we did have sex after we killed that guy on the way to Haddonfield and changed out clothes....that was yesterday....isn't this supposed to take like a week?"I was talking to my self as I placed my mask back on and started making my way back to Michael's house...all I saw were kids running around..I wasn't interested in killing kids..I needed someone that would actually put up a fight..
I then couldn't help but notice that some girl was just running up to this two story white house with a jock-o-lantern out front on their porch. From the sight I had just gathered, she was baby sitting...
I smirked watching, as the parents left as soon as she walked in the house. I went around to the back, where she was making popcorn in the kitchen. The dog in the house was going crazy. She was on the phone as she was making popcorn. Talking to, Im guessing, her friend. I took a step closer, examining this twig like girl with the curliest hair I've ever seen. The dog kept barking and barking until it just stopped and then walked into an area I couldnt see. This girl then spilled some melted butter on her shirt and next thing I know, she's stripping in nothing but her underware and socks. I smirked looking back and seeing a little shed....now if memory serves me, when I was a kid, people had sheds like this with a washer and dryer in them.
I snuck in there and hid in the corner hiding silently. I then heard a growl. I looked to the door and saw the dog..it was a German Shephard....
"Fuck"I said as he started to snarl and walk toward me.
"Lets go beast"I said and he charged. I didn't kill him. But I did hit him with the handle of my mechete so hard he was out. I dragged the dogs body and put it in the dark...sure enough, 10 minutes later, she came out in nothing in a white button up with her clothes and started to throw them in the wash. I took a step and she heard it, jumping and looking around. When she didn't see anything, she went and closed the door of the laundry shed and began to put her clothes in the wash. As she went to go get detergent, which by the way her back was turned, I very carefully, locked the door to the shed and went back in to the shadows quickly. The girl thought she heard something, I guess, so she went to try and open the door, and it was locked. She began to bang on the door, starting to panic, yelling for help.
~This girl is dumb......perfect...~I thought smirking. As I went to pounce, that stupid little girl came knocking on the door talking about somebody being on the phone for her. I bit my lip in annoyance as she and the girl went back to the house. They left their back door open while she was on the phone talking. I quietly walked up to the door and just watched her as she talked.
"Oh that's fabulous! When did they leave?"She asked who ever was on the phone. I quickly backed away out of sight as she walked towards the door a little bit
"Oh! That's utterly fantastic!Why dont you just..walk over?"
"That's not true! I spend a lot of time thinking about other things now why don't you get over here and we can do all the things I'm thinking about right now?"She said. I rolled my eyes. Teenagers.
"Great. Bye"She hung up and went into the living room where the girl was back at. Next thing I know, this girl is taking the child across the street into the other house...
"Ugh...can I please just take my aggrivation out on someone already"I said angrily.

wip

I heard the door open and close, I had only been here 20 minutes, upstairs just pacing the hall way. I grabbed my machete, I had picked it up when I saw it in a neighbors open garage. Idiots.
Anyways, I slowly crept downstairs, doing my best not to creak the stairs, which was nearly impossible. I was at the corner of the stairwell, and when I turned quickly, my wrist was met with a hand holding my machete back. I looked and saw Michael
"Why are you pacing? I could hear you the second I walked in" Michael said, completely unfazed by the machete. I sighed in relief but just sat on the step
"I don't wanna talk about it..."I said and walked back up the stairs. I dropped my machete at the end of the bed and lied on the bed staring up at ceiling, still trying to process what I am...
Michael came up stairs and into the room where I was
"What is it?"He asked me, taking his mask off, sitting next to me. I looked at him
"I just found out some really fucked up shit about my family...my real family...."I said looking down with shame
"What?I thought you killed them"Michael said sitting next to me. I sighed
"Clearly I was put on this earth to kill..nothing more...."I said. Michael still didn't follow
"So apparently, everyone in this town aside from me, knew about this"I said handing Michael the newspaper. I had taught Michael to read advanced things a while ago.
"Charles Manson?What's the issue?" He said with a raised brow
"Michael I was never supposed to have a life! I was supposed to be a sacrifice to their bullshit cult 21 years ago! Cops rushed in there LITERALLY as they had a dagger raised up in front of me! I probably am the essence of evil because I come from an evil evil cult! I did some reading on my file..I ran into my therapist..she got away though..but they're in town..soon to be after us Michael...but my real father said apparently before they took me away, if I don't become sacrificed, I must have a child to complete the ritual"
Michael sighed and got up
"Its fine" He said simply, putting his mask on again
"What do you mean its fine?"I asked confused
"So we'll have a child..."He said. I blushed.
"Michael, you don't have to do that, I mean its me who's a part of this cult, weather I like it or not"I said
"Yes, but what you don't understand, I have my own prophecy to uphold...and part of that is having our own child as well" He said holding out his hand. I took it
"We aren't sacrificing it right? I'd love to be a mother and all"I said blushing. Michael ruffled my hair
"What ever you want, I'll obey..you're the only one I care for..."Michael said kissing my through his cold, fake mask. I smiled, kissing back and nodding happily.
♠ ♠ ♠
honestly running out of ideas, suggestions are open