Sequel: Make You Feel My Love
Status: 2 comments = update

Love on the Brain

A chance

Jade could feel her heart hammering against her chest, as she was still in her bed, Brian’s arm slowly removing itself from her torso, meanwhile the two teenagers looked at her mother, who basically looked as though she had been hit by thunder.

“This is not okay!” Esther voiced out to the two of them, watching as Jade sat up in her bed, the sheets sailing down her body and exposing her pink satin top.

“We lost track of time,” Jade admitted. “I’m sorry. We just fell asleep,” she assured her mother.

“You guys should’ve thought about that before Brian overstayed his visit,” her mother continued. “Well, it’s obviously too late for Brian to walk home all by himself, so I suggest that he sleeps in the guest room,” the older woman sighed.

Jade and Brian exchanged a look in a brief second. Jade was genuinely surprised that her mother hadn’t decided to kick him out, but still not satisfied by how it had all turned out.

“Honey, you’ll show him the way, won’t you?” Esther asked, obviously too tired to lash out on her daughter at this time.

“Of course,” Jade muffled, and made her way out of the bed, her bare feet slipping into her fluffy slippers. “Come on,”

Brian got himself into his jeans again after Mrs Perez had left the room, before he gathered his few belongings. He was suddenly thankful that Jade had insisted on sleeping in her PJs after they’d had their way, and he couldn’t help but snigger a little at the entire situation.

The dark-haired boy followed his girlfriend, who led him into the hallway and a few doors from her bedroom. Brian was once again taken aback by how huge their house was, and especially considering the fact that they were just three persons living in it.

“Here it is,” Jade told him, as she stepped into a bedroom with white and dark grey walls.

The bedroom wasn’t as big as hers, but it was still more than enough space to move around without bumping into furniture. A grey soft carpet covered the floor, and in the middle of the room was a big bed with lots of pillows on top of it.

“You din’t tell me you had a guest room,” Brian said to her, his hand pushing the door until it closed. “We can have fun in so many different beds,” his voice dropped, and he soon drove his palms around her body and placed them on her firm ass.

Jade only giggled as he pushed her into her embrace and brushed his lips against hers.

“I would never have sex with you in my parents’ room,” the redhead told her boyfriend. “And it won’t happen again tonight,” she added.

“We could be quiet,” Brian mumbled, his voice lowly and his fingers circling around her wrist.

“Oh, please,” Jade rolled her eyes, chuckling at him. “You’re not a quiet person,”

“I’m willing to try!” he announced, once again moving her body closer to his embrace.

“That’s very sweet of you,” Jade whimpered back, her fresh breath hitting his face. “But not tonight, Haner,” she whispered, her lips kissing the tip of his narrow nose.

“Jade!” her mother called from down the hall, and another sigh left the redheaded girl’s lips.

“Saved by the bell,” Jade shook her head, watching as Brian laughed at her reaction. “Good night, baby,” she said, waving her hand at him.

“Sleep well, hot stuff,” he winked playfully, before she shuffled out of the room.

***

Jade applied her lip balm unto her lips, before spraying a thin layer of perfume unto her exposed neck. She was dressed in a white blouse with a few buttons on her chest, along with a pair of orange loose shorts that were being held up by a black belt.

She had managed to get up before her alarm went off, and had even stopped by the shower in order to wake herself up properly. The redhead was now done with her makeup, and soon opened her door with a low crack before she disappeared down the hall.

A mischievous smirk decorated her glossy lips when her hand closed around the door handle to her guest room. Brian was never the one to get up early, and Jade wouldn’t be surprised if she found her boyfriend all snuggled up in the thin sheets.

The redheaded teenager opened the door slowly, not wanting to wake him up just yet. Her mouth soon parted when she found the bed empty, the sheets folded perfectly, making it look as though the bed had been untouched the whole time.

“Jade!” her father called from the end of the stairs. “You need to come down there! Brian have been waiting for you for too long now!” he continued, his index finger tapping against the top of his watch.

Jade furrowed slightly, genuinely confused, as she skipped downstairs and entered the kitchen, where she found her parents and Brian around the dinner table, everyone enjoying a rather large breakfast.
Her mother was already on her feet, sipping from her coffee and collecting the papers that rested on top of the marvel kitchen counter.

“You’re late today, sweetheart,” Esther announced, cupping side of her daughter’s cheek and leaving a peck against her forehead.

“I wasn’t expecting you guys to be up this early,” Jade confessed, looking over at Brian, who was currently chewing on a toast with marmalade on top.

“Your father makes great waffles,” Brian announced, meanwhile his girlfriend sat next to him, chuckling a little, as she helped herself to some scrambled egg.

“Tell me about it,” she said, filling her glass with orange juice and watching as her father sat down across from her.

“Okay, I have to run. Goodbye, sweetheart!” Esther commented, kissing her husband’s lips. “And you two, lovebirds! I had a very pleasant breakfast, Brian! You should join us again!” the older woman smiled, before she made her way out of the kitchen.

“She really likes you,” Jade muffled to her boyfriend, who only sniggered back.

Brian poured himself another cup of black coffee and brought it up to his lips.

“What can I say? I’m just so charming,” he announced, making Jade roll her eyes at him.

“Jeez,” she voiced back, and then watched as her father left his seat and silently walked behind the counter in order to make more waffles.

“Brian, would you like me to make some lunch for you as well?” Javier asked, while flipping his waffle over to a plate.

“Do we have time to stop by here in our break?” Brian glanced over at Jade, knowing that they probably didn’t.

Javier suddenly chuckled. “You are sharp, young man. I meant, would you like me to make some lunch you can bring to school?”

“Would you do that?” Brian almost stuttered, completely humbled by how sweet her parents was.

“Of course he would! He does that for me all the time,” Jade chuckled, bringing her hand into his.

“Taking into consideration how much you enjoy my waffles, how do you feel about leaving here with some of them?” Javier asked, his full attention resting on the waffles he was heating up.

“That’d be great, thank you so much,” Brian mumbled back, his fingers circling around his cup of coffee.

Jade smiled brightly at her father, who winked back at her. She was so happy that they had given Brian a real chance. The fact that they genuinely liked him and viewed him as the person he was meant so much to her.

“Jade, I believe you guys should get going,” Javier announced, once again tapping his index finger against his clock.

“Right,” Jade announced, snatching her messenger bag and looking over at Brian.

“Don’t forget your lunch!” her father announced to the two of them, as they both grabbed their lunch boxes and made their way out of the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guest room
Jade's PJ
Jade's outfit
Kitchen

Hello! I'm so sorry I haven't updated earlier! I had half of this chapter written, but I haven't had the time to finish it until today! It was my birthday earlier this week and I also had a test that I had to study for. I hope you guys can forgive me and enjoy this chapter!

Please leave a comment if you do! I'm also really happy and thankful that more people have subscribed! Yall are amazing!

2 comments = next update!