‹ Prequel: Fall Quarter 2015
Sequel: Senior Year

Year 3

Spring Quarter (5.12.18)

I am having a crisis. I know it's been a while since I last updated. I've been busy, and this just slipped my mind. I'm going to try and note down at least the last few weeks of this quarter. But this quarter has been something else. I am a part of this club track team at my school, and this quarter, a new girl joined. Now I know some of you will probably hate me, but hear me out. I have a girlfriend, and things got rough for a while, but they smoothed out. But as I get older and start looking at my life in the larger scheme of things, and where I plan to go, my girlfriend seems absolutely clueless. All these things that were minor, are becoming more and more prevalent as the future approaches. She really has no concrete plan for the future. This new girl that joined track doesn't necessarily have a solid plan either, but she at least knows where she wants to go. Here's the story.

This new girl joined track spontaneously because she was there working out and the coach just asked her to come run with us one day at practice, and she did. We live on the same street, so we've been walking back together since like week 2, 3 days a week, every day after practice. To measure, week 6 just passed. On Thursday, I told her I was down to go to Disneyland if she needed someone to go with, and that night, we decided we would go on Friday, the day after I told her I was down to go. So YESTERDAY, I went to Disneyland with her, the place of magic and whatnot. Of course, I told my girlfriend about it because this new girl seemed pretty cool and I was excited to be her friend. But after Disneyland and a deep conversation on the way back, I don't know what it is, but I may be catching some feelings. I DON'T KNOW. One of the first days after we became friends, she started talking with this other guy I know, and my heart sank. I got the fire in my chest people get when their crush talks to someone else. I honestly don't know how I feel. I'm going to talk to one of my friends about this tomorrow. Hopefully it helps.