Sequel: Heaven Tonight

Gone with the Sin

For me and my poison girl

November 2nd, 2017; Houston, TX


I walk up to a storefront with TATTOOS lighting up the window in a neon red light. A smile appears on my lips when I open the door where I’m instantly greeted with the sweet sound of The Rasmus. The receptionist, who looks barely old enough to get a tattoo, looks up at me and smiles.

“Welcome to Sinner’s Tattooing, what can I do for you today?” She asks in a sweet, peppy voice.

“I’m here to see Vincent; I’m his noon appointment.” I inform her with a smile. “I’m Lucifer’s Angel.”

“I was wondering if that was an actual person or if it did it to block himself off.” She laughs. “He’s finishing up with a client, but when he’s done I’ll let him know you’re here.” I thank her before heading over and sitting in one of the chairs in the lobby.

“Whiskey!” I hear someone yell 20 minutes later, causing me to look up from my text messages from Vic. A smile appears on my lips when I see Razzle standing there in a true to form gothic outfit; the same outfit he’s worn many times since I met him in college. “I didn’t think I’d get a chance to see you before tonight’s concert!” He pulls me up onto my feet and into a back breaking hug. When he pulls away there is a warm, familiar smile on his lips. “How has my favorite pain in the ass been?”

“I thought Vic was your favorite pain in the ass?” I question him before chuckling. “I’ve been good. Enjoying my time with HIM while I can.”

“I seriously can’t wait to get to that show tonight.” He says as he guides me to his tattoo room. “I seriously wish Vic could be here with us. I miss that fucker.”

“She misses you too.” I inform him. “She’s coming to the Orlando show, you should so try and come. It’s been awhile since all three of us have been in the same room together, let alone a concert.”

A smile appears on Razzle’s lips; a smile I know too well. “Well I was gonna let this be a surprise for later on tonight but…” He pulls out his ticket for Orlando’s show; which is sold out. “I bought these tickets the moment I bought the other ones. I just didn’t sent you visual proof of this one. I wanted it to be a surprise. Did I do good?”

“You did amazing Razzle!” I squeal before tackling him to the grounding, hugging and kissing his cheek. “I can’t wait to party with you and Vic in Orlando. We’re gonna burn the happiest place in the world to the ground.” He just laughs. “I also have a surprise for you.” I say before rolling off my best friend. I pull out his VIP pass for tonight’s show and tomorrow’s show.

“How the hell did you manage to bag VIP passes?” He questions him, propping himself onto his elbows. “Especially for two nights.”

“Long story.” I inform him. “It’ll just piss you off when I explain to you what happened in full. Just know, I’m safe because of Ville and Mige.”

“Okay, you’re scaring me Jezebel.” He looks at me with so much concern. “What happened?”

“Nothing to worry about now.” I say, forcing a smile on my lips. “How about you give me my “69” tattoo on my thumb and I can tell you everything you need to look forward to for tonight.”

“I’m not letting this go.” He warns me. “You’ll tell me this whole story before the night ends.”

“You’ll hear about this, I promise.” I assure him. “Just not right now. I don’t see you often and I want this trip to be happy. Especially when you’re hold the tattoo gun, okay?”

“Deal.” He smiles. “Come on, let’s get you inked up…”

**

The security guard smiles as we pass him, showing our passes. I can feel Razzle staring at me, only stopping when I look at him. “Okay, spill. Why are you being a creeper and are staring at me?”

“You seem so comfortable being back here. It’s weird.” He shrugs. “I thought you’d be a nervous wreck meet your Finnish idols.”

“I’ve been doing this for the last couple shows, so yea I’m comfortable around them.” I tell him, leaving out the small tidbit of me and Ville nearly hooking up. “Vic has been around them too. She of course still freaked out more than you can imagine.”

“She’s been in love with Burton almost as long as you’ve been in love with Ville.”I don’t know why, but I can hear jealousy in the tone of his voice. “They make great music but you girls put them high on a pedestal.”

“And you don’t put The 69 Eyes on a pedestal?” I question him. “It’s the same thing, and you know it.”

“Yea but I don’t want to fuck anyone in the band.” He defends himself. “I’m sure both of you girls want to screw the men in this band.” One of us almost did, part of me wants to say.

“Let’s leave this alone, okay?” I nudge him. “It’s not every day you get to hang out with an amazing band from Finland; let alone one of your favorite bands. Let’s enjoy this okay? And we can argue on our way to Dallas.” Before Razzle can reply, Ville comes rushing over to me, picking me up and spinning me around before placing me back down and kissing my lips softly. From the corner of my eye, I can see Razzle, confused and subtly pissed off.

“Hey, darling.” Ville says before kissing me once more. “How has your day been?”

“It’s been great.” I smile before nodding over to Razzle. “Ville, this is infamous Razzle. Razz, you know who this is.”

“Pleasure.” His forces a smile on his lips. “She hasn’t shut up about you guys since the moment I met her. She’s the sole reason why I became a fan.”

“Her and Victoria couldn’t shut up about you either.” Ville smiles. “It’s nice to put a face to the name and stories.” Razzle just smiles before he’s being swept away by Burton, who is asking questions about Victoria. “He doesn’t like me, does he?” A frown appears on his lips.

“Razzle doesn’t like most of the men in my life or Vic’s life.” I inform him. “Don’t take it personal. He’s seen us get our hearts stomped on. He’s like that overprotective brother that wants his sisters to have nothing but happiness. He’ll come around.”

“Are you sure there isn’t something else underneath all of that?” He questions. “I’d hate to take someone else’s girl away from them.”

“Nothing has happened between me and Razzle.” I assure Ville as I wrap my arms around his neck. “And nothing will happen between us. He’s my best friend. And you, well… you know who you are. You’re not stepping on anyone’s toes.”

“Good.” He smiles before kissing me, pulling away enough for him to rest his forehead on mine. “Will he be coming to Orlando? Because I’d love to see the three of you together. I can only imagine how that’ll end up.”

“We put Bam Margera and the Jackass group to shame.” I chuckle. “But yea, he’s coming to Orlando. We’re keeping it a secret from Vic. She still doesn’t know.”

“I can’t wait to see how that night will end..” Ville chuckles.

“Yea me too…” Part of me knows how that night will end; and it’s probably not gonna end well...
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe?

This story will be ending in couple chapters BUT there will be a sequel. Its title is Heaven Tonight.