Sequel: Heaven Tonight

Gone with the Sin

Heaven ablaze in our eyes

CKY is about to get off stage when Victoria nudges her head towards the crowd. I simply grab her hand and lead her towards Ville and Burton, earning a look from the two Finnish me”.

“We’d love to thank you for shielding us from the horrors of the crowd for two sets but I believe it’s time for us to head into the crowd.” I tell them smiling. “I can’t exactly get good footage of you guys from back here not can I?”

“Are you sure you want to be down there?” Ville questions, naturally concerned. It’s actually cute.

“I’ve lived through a Hatebreed mosh pit, I’m sure I can handle whatever a HIM crowd can throw at me.” I smile before walking over and kissing his cheek. “I’ll see you after curtain call?”

Ville smiles at me and turns to Victoria with a mock stern look on his face. “Make sure she makes it out of there alive, okay?”

“I’d be more concerned about what damage she would do to whoever tries to get in the way of a great shot of you guys.” Victoria chuckles as we are lead out into the crowd by security. As we get into place in the crowd Victoria turns to me. “You know, you kissed Ville fucking Valo on the cheek right?”

“I honestly can’t blame it on alcohol because I haven’t touch any since last concert.” I chuckle. “Is it crazy that I did that without liquid courage?”

“Maybe it’s your heart trying to tell you something.” She smirks. “But hey when you get into Ville’s bed, put in a good word for me when it comes to Burton. That man is like fine wine.”B

“You’re a hot mess, Vic.” I chuckle.

“At least I’m hot.” She laughs just as the opening chords of Buried Alive by Love graces our eardrums.

**

“It’s getting down to the end of the night,” Ville starts. “I’d like to dedicate this song is a person some of you may know. I know her as Jezebel but some of you may know her as JDRox, the semi-famous Youtuber!” There is a surprisingly good amount of screams and a few cat calls. This makes me blush a little, causing Victoria to nudge me; a smirk on her lips. “This is Right Here in Your Arms

She is smiling like heaven is down on earth
Sun is shining so bright on her
And all her wishes have finally come true
And her heart is weeping.
This happiness is killing her.

She'll be right here in my arms
So in Love
She'll be right here in these arms
She can't let go


The song fades as I subconsciously start moving through the crowd until I’m right up against the barrier. Ville looks down at me and our eyes meet and it’s as if nothing else matters. It was like we were the only ones in that sold out venue.

I wasn’t brought back into reality until the end of the song and I feel Victoria shaking me. “Come on, it’s almost the end of the show; let’s get you backstage so you can go straight to lover boy.” She yells into my ear almost inaudible over Funeral of Hearts. I nod my head as we make our way back to security and back into the safety of backstage.

I wait impatiently as they perform their last encore. I can feel every nerve in my body ignite. I can feel the butterflies in my stomach flutter around. I honestly haven’t felt this way in awhile. Honestly I probably haven’t felt this nervous and excited since my college graduation.

Ville is the last to get off stage. As if on autopilot I walk over to him, bypassing everyone else and ignoring Victoria calling my name. Without a second thought, my arms fling around his neck and I pull him into a kiss I may or may not regret later….
♠ ♠ ♠
I honestly can't believe people other Kelsey actually missed this. Thank you for staying with the story despite the long ass hiatus. There may or may not be a sequel in the future. It all depends on how I want this to end.

So think Jez is going to regret the kiss? Think the kiss came too soon?

Anyway, leave a comment and subscribe?

Okay I've got to get to bed now. I've got work tomorrow morning. 8:30 to 1 then 4-6ish. Peace!