Sequel: Gemini Rising
Status: Help me, I'm in hell.

Taurus Falling

Two

He is cold to the touch, much colder than any living thing should be. Perhaps that's a hint that he isn't alive.

"What does it mean, the writing here on your wrist?"

His thumb runs across the lettering inked there, his forehead furrowing, bushy brown eyebrows knitting together as if the future of his ten year old life depends on it.

His ability to feign interest so sincerely is innane.

"Why does it matter? It doesn't effect you."

That smile again. Lopsided and comical, yet somehow haughty and condescending, as if he knows it all.

If that's the case, why ask the question?

"Maybe not, but your attitude does. Why are you so mean all the time?"

Slapping the back of his hand to his forehead, he leans back dramatically, feigning hurt, though the side ward cast of his eyes betrays the callous sarcasm that never leaves him.

"I told you, I just don't like you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Altered time lines and OTPs will be the death of me. I think the reason why I only have AU/skewed timeline ideas is because I'm not talented to do them justice in their own universe/timeline.

Not saying I do them justice period, I'm just saying.