Status: I need feedback

The Black Rose Society

shots fired

.
I stepped out of the clubhouse, I felt like I was being watched, as if someone was breathing down my neck. I quickly turned around only to find nothing. I started on my journey to his house. After about 2 hours, I arrived at my location. I could see him through the window. It was probably 9 pm. I could easily kill him from here but it'd be easier to kill him up close. I snuck into the old house, this place was filled with painful memories. Beer bottles being thrown, his fists landing on my weak, fragile body, but I'm stronger now. I will be the one landing fists on him. He wasn't alone in the old house. I leaned up against the wall and listened to the conversation.

"We had some good times together," said one familiar voice
"We sure did, will you excuse me while I grab another bottle"

I hated him for what he had done.
Now was my chance to finish my mission. As soon as the door swung back shut I grabbed his throat. Confusion filled his face as I suffocated him. Raspy gasps of air filled the air. The door opened up right as he died. A bullet found its way into my chest. I turned grabbed my gun and shot, not even looking at whoever I had killed.
I stumbled to the ground as everything felt so far and so heavy. My chest felt like it was on fire, engulfed in flames. My eyelids felt like weights. I glanced over at the man I shot.
It was my father. Tears filled my eyes as I realized what I'd done.
I said my last words.
"we are the black roses, Our petals are stained with the blood of others and we shall never be purified, let me be purified."
I accepted my fate and closed my eyes.