Don’t Tell Me You Love Me and Then Act Like You Don’t

One;

A hand appeared at the door, slowly pushing it open causing its hinges to creak loudly. An old dishevelled woman stepped into the room, causing the small child to tremble at her presence.

“It’s not me you should be afraid of princess,” Her voice hissed. The child looked frightened yet confused until…


“Arurgh!” Angela screamed, jumping into the room. Beth shrieked in fright and fell off of the couch whilst Angela stood at the door in hysterics.

“I get you every time!” She gasped, laughing madly still whilst Beth sat on the floor, pouting.

“Oh shut up,” Beth grumbled, folding her arms across her chest.

“Aww come on, you know I didn’t mean it,” Angela uttered, quickly striding across the small space towards her roommate. Halfway there however, the lights blackened and the television silenced.

“You better not be shitting me again Angela, you know I get scared easily,” Beth squeaked into the darkness.

“Don’t worry, its just a power cut, we have some candles in the kitchen I think,” Angela uttered quickly, urgency lacing her voice. Apparently the film hadn’t only gotten to Beth but Angela as well. Angela disappeared into the kitchen and it went silent.

“Angela?” Beth squeaked from her position on the floor. When she didn’t receive a reply, she stood up and turned around, only to scream out in horror.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really short but it's just an introduction into the story :].
Hope you like it.
Subscribe?
Comment?