I Still Love You

chapter 1.

This was a feeling I really hated, constantly feeling let down and it also felt as if I weren’t even important. Today was a very important day for both Zack and I. Just as expected he wasn’t there nor did he even text or call. I hated when he did this and he still continued to do this after the countless times I’ve told him. This was something that I should be used to by now but I wasn’t.

The clock read 2:39AM. I pulled the blankets over me and tears started to form in the corners of my eyes. The dinner that I had prepared for us was still sitting on the table, I didn’t even bother putting in in the fridge because what was the point? I was just going to throw it away anyways. The door opened and I could hear Zacky take off his shoes and slowly make his way up the stairs. The bedroom door opened and the smell of alcohol quickly filled the room. Zacky crawled into the bed and wrapped an arm around me but I pushed his arm off of me.

“What’s wrong?” He asked but I didn’t answer him. I was far to mad to talk to him. He knew what today was but still went out to drink. “Alright? Well I’m gonna take a shower. Maybe when I get out you won’t be acting like a bitch.”

That pissed me off. I threw the blankets off myself and sat up. “Do you not realize how important today was? I waited around all day and slaved over the stove making dinner. You didn’t even text or call me so excuse me for being a little bitchy.”

“Our anniversary. Holy shit Rilee I’m so sorry. I had a lot going on today. I promise I’ll make it up to you tomorrow. How about I take you out on a nice dinner and maybe take you out shopping? I know how much you love makeup and I’m willing to go into Sephora with you. You can get anything you’d like.” Zacky sat down beside Rilee.

“Don’t think you can just buy your way out of this Zack. This day really did mean a lot to me and you knew that. I don’t know, I’ll think about it.” I told him.

Zacky just smiled and kissed the side of my head. I just knew that he would end up getting his way anyways. He always got his way. Laying back down, I pulled the blankets over myself and wiped the tears from my face.

“I promise I’ll make it up to you tomorrow.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This came to me in a dream lol. Short intro but it'll get more interesting. I'll still be working on my other story but I just had to type this out before it disappeared from my mind. Comment & subscribe maybe?