I Still Love You

chapter 2.

Zacky and I waited around for their food to arrive. Zacky had kept his word and brought us to a very fancy restaurant out by the beach. It was a really nice place with tall ceilings and a really nice view of the beach. I was still a bit upset about what had went on last night and Zack noticed.

“Cheer up Rilee. I kept my word didn’t I? I bought you all that makeup, I never knew makeup would be so damn expensive. I was expecting to spend around $50 tops. Listen, I’m really sorry about last night.”

Before I could say anything the waiter came over with their food. He set the food down on the table and poured some more champaign for the us.

“Will you please say something? You haven’t said anything at all, it’s driving me nuts.” Zacky pleaded.

“This is a pretty nice place, I will admit that.” I said and took a bit of the food. “You have no idea how hard it was get get a reservation at the last minute. Are you still mad at me?”

“No but will you please start taking things more seriously? I really hate when me and you fight.”

Zacky nodded his head and set a tiny box on the table sliding it towards me. I looked up at him and picked up the box opening it to see a very beautiful necklace and earrings with diamonds. The box said it was from Tiffany & Co so it was probably really expensive. Zack must have been saving up for this for a long time, I thought to herself.

“Thank you. It’s beautiful.” I took out the necklace and looked at it. It was really nice so I’d probably only wear them out on special occasions. These were not something that I would wear every because I definitely did not want to lose them. Zacky smiled at me and got up from the table and walked over towards the washrooms. By the time Zacky got back from the washroom the food was gone and de decided that he would get is good to go and wanted to head back to the house.

“Why? It’s still early and I’m in no rush.” I told him.

“Brian called when I was in the washroom and he really needs my help with some things at his place. I won’t be long and maybe when I come back we can just chill out on the couch and have a little movie night?” The waiter came over with a container and started packing up Zacky’s food. “You barely ate at all. Well please don’t take long. It would be nice to just chill out, feels like we haven’t had any alone time in a while.”

I got up from the table and followed Zack out of the restaurant. It seriously would have been nice if we could just spend the day out with no interruptions, Brian was always calling and asking Zack to help him out with stuff. They were in the same band and they were best friends so who was I to tell Zacky not to help him out? I didn’t want to be that girlfriend.

~~Later~~

“I told you I would be back before 10! You’re always fucking nagging at me if I don’t do as you say and I’m getting pretty fucking sick and tired of this. Matt’s girlfriend doesn’t treat him like how you treat me.” Zacky yelled.

“What? You’re the one that started making a big deal out of pants. I never nag at you and you know that. I don’t want to be known as that kind of girlfriend. I told you not to put those pants in the dryer and what do you do? You put them in the dryer so it’s your fault that shrunk.” I yelled back at him but before I could say anything else he stormed out of the room and soon he stormed out of the house.

We’ve only been at home for not even 15 minutes and we were already arguing. It was to the point where I just pretty much didn’t care and it didn’t really bother me like it did before. Whenever we argued Zack would always storm out of the house and go to one of his bandmates house for the night. I grabbed my phone and text my best friend Manny when me and Zacky had out little disagreements. He was someone that I could always go to whenever I was feeling down, angry, basically anything.

I packed my overnight bag because I really hated being here, it was so depressing after a fight and I just needed to be by my friend’s side right now. Zacky had his own key so I locked up the place and headed over to Manny’s place. When I got there he was sitting on the porch smoking from this new pipe that I had bought him.

“Let me guess, you and Zack aren’t getting along again?” He asked and I nodded my head. “Thought so. I don’t get you Rilee, he’s always going to act like this but you never leave him. You must really love the man.”

“Shut up. I don’t wanna talk about what went on right now. So any plans for tonight?” I asked him.

Manny just grinned at me. I knew we would be going out to some night club, which was something we usually did after a fight. It wasn’t like I was going out and cheating on Zacky so I usually didn’t mind going out and taking my mind off things. After Manny was down smoking we both went inside and decided to get ready for the night. The clothes I brought along with me were honestly kind of boring Manny was always glamming up and he always did his makeup so good whenever we went out.

“Girl, you done in there yet? I really need to use the washroom and I am not using those disgusting washrooms at the club. Who knows how much STI’s are running rampant in those washrooms. Hurry up!” Manny banged on the door. I had just finished putting on the final touches of my makeup and opened to door to Manny doing his little washroom dance. He pretty much pushed me out of the washroom and slammed the door closed.

“Oh yeah, you look really cute tonight Ri. If I were straight I would be all over.” Manny laughed from the washroom. Hearing these kind of jokes from him always made me laugh. When Manny finished up we finally left his place and headed over to the club we usually went to. The club seemed like it was pretty packed and there was a really long line outside the door but thanks to Manny we were able to skip the line and go on in.

“Drinks?” He asked and we both walked over to the bar. We just got the usual and waited around the bar before we decided to make our way over to the dance floor. Manny was telling me about a funny story about his love life which made me burst out into laughter and bump into the girl that was standing next to me.

“I am so sorry. Please excuse me and my friend.” I apologized but this girl gave me the ugliest look and told me to fuck off before pushing passed me.

“Watch out, bitch!” Manny yelled after her. She turned around and flipped us off and I had to stop Manny from following her or he would get us kicked out of the club. That wasn’t the first time he got us kicked out of a club before, Manny was someone that you did not want to get on their bad sides because he was a Gemini.

“Just never mind that chick. She’s a nobody. Cmon, let’s go and dance.!” I had to yell because the music was pretty loud.

~~20 Minutes Later~~

“I’m going to use the washroom, watch my drink.”

On the way to the washroom was pretty hectic because there was guys constantly stopping you and you really had to watch out for the drunk chicks because they usually had a drink in their hands and would spill it on you. This has happened to me a couple of times before. When I got into the washroom there was a group of girls standing around the sinks taking selfies.

I just smiled to myself and shook my head. Taking selfies was never really my thing because I always thought that I had a really awkward smile when it came to taking pictures. Manny always made me take pictures with him whenever we went out so I usually just made some faces.

When I was finished in the washroom Manny was waiting outside the door and he looked pretty mad. Before I could say anything he grabbed me by my wrist and we headed towards the back of the club to some booths.

“What’s-”

There was Zacky with the chick that was being a bitch to us earlier swallowing each other’s faces. I felt my heart break and tears began to form.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?” Manny yelled.

Zacky and the girl both stopped what they were doing and looked up at us. Zacky looked like a deer caught in headlights and he pushed the girl of him.

“Rilee!”

I didn’t want to be here and before Zacky said anything I took off the exit, by now I was balling my eyes out. What did I do to deserve this?
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter seemed kind of rushed and that's because it is lol. I had a really long chapter all typed out and ready to go the other night but my laptop shut off and I forgot to save this chapter :( Not really feeling this part but oh well.

Rilee's Outfit