Sequel: Broken
Status: Finished !!

Diary Of Insanity

Play Dirty

~♦~ Jennifer’s Point Of View ~♦~

It was two days after we’d made the trip to Arizona, two days since we’d temporarily moved into Chloe’s house and fourteen hours since we’d got the paperwork saying that Charlie was no longer in need of Lakeview treatment. She was free.

Of course if we were in Huntington this would be a major reason to party and drink to the extent of possibly passing out. But we were in Arizona, and when in Arizona instead of partying you get out your cell phone and tell TJ to hurry his dumb ass up. I’d called him the second we got the papers through.

~Flashback to Phone call~

“Hey Jenny baby, what’d you need this time?” asked a bored sounding TJ as he answered the phone, I knew that both Colin and Mark were listening because whenever I called them they put the phone on speaker.

“What I need is for you to stop taking your sweet ass time. I thought we’d have him by now?” I asked slightly agitatedly, I wanted out of Arizona. This place was no longer a part of my life and the sooner I got to leave the sooner I could forget it was even on the same continent as me.

“We’re going as fast as we can.”

“Well that’s not bloody fast enough!” I raised my voice. every time I spoke to him I got the feeling he wasn’t really bothered by this or that he wasn’t taking it seriously and that kinda pissed me off since a little boy was involved here.

“Alright Jen calm down. We should have everything we need in a few hours, tomorrow morning at the latest.” he reassured me but I was sceptical about whether or not he was being truthful.

“And how the hell do I know that’s the truth?” I asked.

“Jen chill okay. I’m almost there with the info, I’m just trying to figure out where the dude’s house is. It’ll be easier to get the kid from there.” I heard Colin’s voice shout from the background.

“If we don’t have what we need by tomorrow you can bet on it that your asses are dead.” and with that I hung up the phone without waiting for their reaction.

~End of Flashback~


We were currently all sitting in the living room, relaxing and waiting for someone to call with information. Chloe was at her desk in the corner sorting out some last minute paperwork to change Lakeview fully into her authority, Blake and Charlie were playing video games and Zacky and I were cuddled up on one of the couches having one of those boyfriend girlfriend moments.

“Zacky don’t, that tickles!” I giggled as I attempted to watch the competitive game going on between Charlotte and Blake. Zack sitting next to me with his arm around my shoulders pulling me closer to him as he blew gently on the side of my neck.

“Why do you think I’m doing it?” he laughed as I swatted at the space between me and him as though I were trying to hit the cool air which was making my skin tingle.

“Yeah Jen, he just wants to see you squirm.” smirked Charlie from her place next to Blake.

“Alright, if you wanna play dirty.” I smirked as I moved over and turned myself so I was so close to him that I could not only hear his breathing but also feel it. I rested my face in the crook of his neck and began to gently kiss him and I felt him instantly stop moving.

I smirked to myself and let my hand glide over his chest slowly and then rested it on his belt as I breathed gently on the lower part of his ear, making him groan slightly.

“Jen, what the fuck? There are other people here!” shouted Chloe and I pulled back from him to see her sitting at her desk with a mixed look of both disgust and the urge to laugh. I just smiled and shrugged before sitting back around in the seat.

“Zack you have a little problem arising” Charlie gigged into the palm of her hand. Both Zacky and I glanced down and he quickly grabbed the hoodie which was sitting next him to cover the newly pitched tent in his jeans.

“God your so easy.” I giggled as he got up and rushed out of the room. Leaving us three girls to laugh and Blake to shake his head with a small smirk playing on his lips. A few minutes later the sound of the shower starting up was heard.

They’ve clipped my wings again
Tore them apart and then
Left me
No use to fly away to
My yester..


I slowed my laughing down as I answered my cell, not sure of who it would be.

“How much do you love me?” I heard the condescending sound of a voice which could only belong to none other than TJ ask.

“To be honest, not that much.” I smirked as I glanced over at Chloe who mouthed the words ‘is it them?’ to which I nodded my head and she walked over before sitting next to me on the couch, waiting for whatever news they were reporting.

“Fair enough. I got something for you that might just change that.” I could tell he was smirking just by the sound of his voice and rolled my eyes even though he wouldn’t be able to see my action. “I’ll pass you onto Colin.”

“Hey Jen, good news. Mark spotted Nathan walking out of Starbucks fifteen minutes ago with a kid. He followed him and he led him straight to his house. We got him Jen, get everyone together and we’ll be there in five.” I smiled and stood up, gaining the attention of Blake and Charlie who had been playing there game.

“Alright thanks, bye.” I hung up the phone before turning to Charlie. “Ready to go get your son?” as soon as the words left my mouth she turned to Blake and clamped her arms around him.

I took this opportunity to sneak out of the room and go upstairs to see Zack.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I suck.
I am soo sorry for not updating for ages but school has been way more than crazy.
Plus I'm having major guy troubles in the form of me telling my friend i liked a guy and then her being all over him like a rash....

But anyway, Five comments for the next update!!
There is only about five chapters left of this story...

Shannon
xXx