All Is Fair in Love and War

*** is the Secret to Success

"You are very beautiful," He smiled charmingly, causing the girl to smile and blush as she sipped her wine. "Do you model at all?"

"Well, I'm trying to get into the modelling business," She replied, flicking her blonde hair. A smile wrote itself on his lips.

"Well, that is interesting," He replied. "I happen to own a clothing label and I've been looking for a new model,"

"No way," She gasped, not believing her luck.

"I have been interviewing a few other models but you know what. I love to see what you've got," He smiled that charming grin again before handing her a card with his work address on it. "Come to my studio tomorrow and we'll see what you can do,"

"Sure," She grinned, taking the card. "Vengeance University huh?"

"Come down around 2pm, kay?"

"Alright," She grinned as he got up and pulled on his jacket.

"What's your name by the way?" He asked.

"Jezebel," She replied, making him smile. "yours?"

"Just call me Zack,"

Next Day

“Hi, I’m here to see Zack?” Jezebel asked at the reception. The woman looked up from her nails and nodded.

“Take the lift straight up,” She replied before looking back at her nails. Jezebel grinned to herself before doing as told. The lift ride went quickly and she walked out, holding her head high as she headed straight towards the photo shoot. A red haired woman was currently modeling some of the clothes and Zack was talking, telling the photographer how it should be shot and complimenting the model, as a few other women stood round. Zack turned round and smiled.

“Jezebel. Glad you could make it,” He smiled, walking out. “Pick any outfit you like and go get changed into it then we’ll see about doing some pictures,”

“Ok,” She grinned, going to choose an outfit as the next model stepped up. She was a small brunette. After a few photos, Zacky shook his head and sent her on her way. He did a few times before Jezebel got her turn. She pouted and kept eye contact and he complimented her. She stepped down and he continued to turn down models til herself and the red haired was left. He walked over.

“Well, looks like it’s just you two left,” He smiled. “Let’s go outside for some fresh air,”

The two women followed him out to the back of the building. He took out a cigarette and lit it.

“So I only have a spot for one model,” He explained. “You’re both exactly what I want so I’m gonna let you two fight it out,”

“What?” Both women asked, thinking he might be joking. He smirked and blew out the smoke.

“You heard me,” He replied, stamping out his cigarette. Both women gasped. “I can only give the job to whoever is willing to fight for it,”

“I’m not fighting for it,” The red haired girl gasped.

“Me neither,”

“So neither you want any of the perks?” He asked. Both of them rose an eyebrow. “Oh didn’t I tell you about the perks?”

“What perks?” Jezebel asked.

“The contract I’m offering is for 1 year then you be getting a contract to model for Vogue. It will be the cover and you’ll be walking down the most famous cat walks going. That’s just the beginning. Soon, you’ll land movie parts. Fans will be screaming out your name. Men dropping at your feet. Women begging you to tell them how you became so successful,” He smirked as the two women imagined it. “But you’ve gotta really want it. I can only give it to one of you but hey, if you don’t want it that much, I’m sure I can find someone who does,”

“All we have to do is fight for it?” The red haired asked. Jezebel looked at her. “And whoever wins gets the contract?”

“Pretty much,” Zack smiled. “But let’s really make it interesting,”

Both women looked at him.

“If you want it, you have to kill the other for it,”

Jezebel looked shocked but then suddenly the red haired women lunged at her as Zack smirked and watched. The last thing she remembered was the red haired model wrapping her hands around her neck then it went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
And here's the first chapter. Guess what horseman Zacky is. hahaha XD hope you guys like