XO

Then this thing turned out so evil

June 17th was the day I should’ve died. There was no way I should have even survived. But obviously it was a sign since I’m still here. My boyfriend is currently locked up. My best friend told the cops what he had been doing to me and that was the end of that. Half of me is relieved that he’s behind bars but the other half of me knows he isn’t finished with me just yet.

Of all the things that had to happen, he had to end up in jail. He wasn’t sure how this even happened since there wasn’t any evidence that he had abused her. But hopefully in a week when his trial was, he’d be getting out. There was no reason for him to be here. But when he got out, she had hell to pay. She deserves to die for putting him in this place. But was she worth it?

“You know dude, all this could have been avoided if you just left her alone. Why did you put her through all that?”

“Oh please, she’s not innocent. She’s nothing but a white trash whore. I can’t wait until I get out of this place just to show her who’s boss.”

Telling her brother that he basically wanted her dead was probably not the best bet but in reality he didn’t give a fuck. She was a whore and she was going to die for putting him in jail.
♠ ♠ ♠
random inspiration, woo. this is the view through her ex. obviously he's crazy.