Status: Will be updated every 2 comment!

Too Scared to Love Again

Chapter 19

“LYNN CORNELIA EVANS!” Cynthia all but screeched as she jumped unto Lynn’s bed, the brunette growling as she had fallen asleep few hours ago.

“Get away!” Lynn groaned, refusing to stick her head up from the comfortable sheets. “C, I’m fucking sleeping! Fuck off!” she growled.

“Oh, I bet you’re exhausted!” Cynthia grinned wickedly. “Rumour has it you bonded with Brian last night!” she said.

“Who are you? Fucking Gossip Girl? Leave me alone!” Lynn snapped.

“So it is true! I was just fishing.” the blonde smirked.

“Can you get out of my bed? I wanna sleep!” Lynn whined.

“Are you opening up to a man that’s not your father?” Cynthia urged.

“Cynthia! I’m exhausted!” Lynn groaned out loud, shoving her friend as far away from her as possible. “Seriously! Let me be!”

“That’s a yes or no question!” Cynthia protested. “Come on, L!”

Just as Lynn emerged from her sheet, she noticed that Cynthia was just wearing a silk rob that didn’t cover the purple hickey that had been placed on her neck, making Lynn break into a rusty laughter.

“What?” the other woman cocked her eyebrows at the brunette.

“That’s a nice little decoration you have there.” Lynn smirked, poking her fingertip against Cynthia’s neck, as the blonde jumped off the bed and looked at her neck in the reflection from her phone.

“That son of a bitch!” she growled underneath her breath.

“Looks like you did a little bonding yourself.” Lynn chuckled, shifting her position in the bed, and watching as Cynthia’s cheeks caught fire.

“Oh, shut up, Evans!” the blonde scolded. “I have needs!”

“And I don’t?” Lynn cocked her eyebrows.

“I wouldn’t know. Perhaps I should ask Brian.” Cynthia smiled devilishly.

“Get the fuck out!” Lynn grumbled and threw one of her many pillows at the other woman, who soon danced her way out of the bedroom, not bothering to bring the door along with her, as Lynn shook her head, soon returning to her peaceful sleep again.

♠♠♠

Blair was settled on top of the kitchen counter at Zack’s place, a mug of hot tea resting between her milk white fingers, and a baby blue silk rob hanging over her shoulders, merely covering her full breasts.

“You did great last night.” Zack smirked, his lips soon kissing her bare thigh, his stubbles sending shivers through her entire body.

“And so did you!” Blair half-moaned, bringing his face into her hands and driving his lips into hers.

The two of them remained like that for good minutes. Zack’s hands slipped upwards her thighs, and her legs responded by locking themselves around his mid-section, capturing the man in her grasp, as Blair’s back arched towards his touch.

Just as Zack was about to drive his hand all the way up, the couple was interrupted by the shrieking sound of Jimmy entering the house, of course without a warning.

“Wow, Zee! Calm your fucking balls!” Jimmy told his guitarist, who soon withdraw from his partner, who closed her rob.

“What the fuck are you guys doing here this early?” Zack mumbled, his voice still thick with sleep, which was also visible in his face as well as hair.

“It’s two in the afternoon, buddy!” Jimmy pointed out, and walked over to the fridge. “Want one, Haner?” the raven-haired drummer turned to the guitarist who had made a silent entrance.

“Too early.” Brian shook his head.

“Jeez, who would’ve thought Gates would be this boring?” Jimmy let out, cracking the beer with his teeth and taking a swig from it.

“Fuck off!” Brian grunted back.

“So, what brings you here?” Blair asked, jumping off the counter and padding towards the fridge and grabbing a bottle of grapefruit juice.

“We wanted to see if this fucker would like to join some surfing!” Jimmy said, punching Zack on the shoulder, which brought a hiss out from his lips.

“Dude, ouch!” Zack scolded at the drummer, who only grinned back.

“Not happening today, boys,” Blair smirked, as she returned to her boyfriend. “He’s all mine today!”

“You guys are so boring!” the drummer whined.

“Well, you can call the girls! If I’m not mistaken, they’re all very available today.” Blair suggested.

“I don’t think Rebecca’s very available.” Brian sniggered, as they were all aware that she and Johnny had been hanging out a lot lately.

“Well, Lynn and Cynthia?”

“I know Cynthia’s available.” Jimmy replied and then took another swig from his drink.

“You sure do.” Zack responded rather teasingly, as Jimmy flashed his middle finger at him.

“Fuck you!” he spat.

“Okay, anyway. We have a heavy workout to get back to!” Blair told the two other men, meanwhile she grabbed Zack’s hand.

“Jesus, you guys are going at it like fucking rabbits.” Brian shook his head.

“You would too if you knew how flexible she’s in bed.” Zack told him.

“Here! Grab my keys! I’m not coming home tonight anyway!” Blair said, while throwing her keys that Jimmy snatched.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heya, lovely readers! Thank you SO SO SO much for all the comments! I'm already working on chapter 20, so keep up the good work!