Status: Will be updated every 2 comment!

Too Scared to Love Again

Chapter 25

“What… you gotta be kidding me!” Zack uttered, just as his girlfriend slapped his arm.

“Shut up! They’re sleeping!” Blair hissed underneath her breath, meanwhile the two of them, as well as Cynthia, were looking over at Brian and Lynn, who were both cuddled up in the couch, the side of her face resting on Brian’s shoulder.

“They’re so freakin’ cute!” Cynthia announced, and then snatched the empty bottle of vodka from on top of the coffee table. “And what the hell, L! That’s my booze!” she sneered under her breath.

“Would you guys lower your voices?” Blair shook her head at the two of them.

“Shouldn’t we let them know it’s morning again and Lynn can actually escape?” Zack suggested, knowing how grumpy Brian became when he woke up in the morning and had no idea where he was.

“I’ll say we leave them in here and then steal some of Lynn’s booze, because that bitch can’t just steal my shit!” Cynthia frowned her brows, and then padded into the kitchen and went to inspect Lynn’s shelf.

“Well, that’s fine by me.” Zack shrugged, following the blonde, who soon had to choke the growl that wanted to come out of her lips.

The dark-haired guitarist looked over her shoulder, noticing a small note that was hanging on the shelf, decorated by Lynn’s messy handwriting.

LOL, u suck, C!

“At least they’re clever together.” Zack announced, avoiding the way Cynthia was scolding at him.

“I’m gonna kill her.”

“As long as you do that quietly so you won’t disturb their sleep, then I’m all for it.” Blair said, as she too arrived into the kitchen.

The sound of yawning from the living room caught their attention, as the group of three turned around and then looked over at Brian and Lynn, who had just now opened their eyes and realized that they had fallen asleep on the couch.

“Ew! What are you doing here?” Lynn groaned underneath her breath, as she got up and abandoned her blanket on top of Brian.

“Good morning!” Blair smiled and then arrived from the kitchen. “Lynn and Brian!”

“Look, this isn’t what you think!” Lynn raised her hands up in surrender.

“Sure thing!” Cynthia sniggered.

“Fuck you!”

“No, fuck you! How dare you steal my liquor?” Cynthia growled at her.

“Wow, please lower your voice!” Brian groaned as he pinched the bridge of his nose with his fingers.

“Aspirin is in the bathroom.” Blair smiled at him.

“I’ll speak as loud as I wanna!” Cynthia raised her voice once again, watching as the guitarist grimaced.

“She’s gonna go and sleep. I was thinking about breakfast. Want some, Bri?” Blair asked and then tied her hair into a bun.

“I’d love to!” Brian said, just as his stomach agreed to his statement. The guitarist soon looked over at Lynn, remembering what she’d said about not forgiving him just yet.

“If Lynn’s cool with that. I don’t mind eating at home.” he reassured them.

“Oh, shut up. Blair’s gonna force you to stay anyway,” Lynn nudged him. “I’m gonna go and hit the shower.”

“Wonderful! Then you two can help me with the breakfast!” Blair cheered up, and grabbed a hold of the two men.

“Did you two work your shit out yesterday?” Zack lowered his voice as he spoke to Brian, meanwhile he chopped some red onion to the omelette.

“Sort of.” Brian shrugged, moving the tomatoes over to an empty bowl.

“What does that mean?” the pierced guitarist asked, narrowing his hazel green eyes at him.

“She doesn’t wanna kill me.” he started.

“Wow, that’s a big step, even for you.” Zack agreed.

Brian rolled his eyes at him, and then nudged him with his elbow. “I’m gonna fix this, Zee.”

“Whatever you say, man,” the other guitarist shrugged. “Not that I understand why you’re worrying so much about this.” Zack admitted.

“What do you mean?” Brian asked, nearly cutting his finger as he sliced more tomatoes.

“You screw up things with women all the time, dude. I think Michelle’s the only exception, but you never really care when any of those chicks flip out. Why does it matter when that person is Lynn?” Zack asked his friend.

“It’s not different. I’m just trying to not be an ass.” he shrugged back.

“Oh, please! I’ve known you for way too long, dude! I think you genuinely care about her.”

“Why would do that? She’s been talking down on me from the minute I met her!” Brian argued.

“Yeah, but are you surprised? The Haner-effect doesn’t work on Lynn, and you fucking know that! And to answer your question, of course you care about her. She’s one of the few women out there you haven’t tried to fuck yet.” Zack pointed out to his friend.

“I can be friends with women!”

“Yeah, right,” Zack snorted with laughter. “Name one, and Michelle and Val doesn’t count!” he added.

“Blair? Cynthia?” Brian suggested.

“Dude!” Zack shook his head. “Let me rephrase that. None of our girlfriends count as well.”

Brian frowned at the guy, not quite sure what to say now, as he knew that didn’t really have many female friends except for Val and Michelle. He had never really been good at maintaining friendships with women, as he usually left in the morning when he realized that it was about time to move on to the next woman.

“It smells awesome, B!” Lynn announced, making her way into the kitchen and nudging Brian on the way.

The smell of grapefruit lingered under his nose as the dark-haired passed him. Her hair was soaked and slipped down her back. Lynn was dressed in a rather big Joy Division shirt and a pair of flower printed shorts.

“You look fresh!” Blair sniggered, meanwhile she flipped an egg and then handed Lynn a mug of coffee.

“Yeah, I’ve done something new.” Lynn dropped dryly, before she plumped down in her seat, crossing her legs and cradling her cup in her fingers.

“You should try it more often.” Brian mumbled under his breath, unable to hold back the chuckle, as Lynn shot him a glare.

“I can still withdraw my invitation to this breakfast.” Lynn warned him.

“You wouldn’t! I’ve been contributing more to this meal than you!” he argued back, waving his knife at her.

“Oh, don’t talk like that!” Blair intervened. “She would stop showering and that would make all of us lose our appetite!”

Brian only raised his hands up in surrender, letting the girls win this round, as Zack soon went to grab some plates.

“I give in!” Brian announced, as he grabbed a bottle of pineapple juice.

“That’s how we like it around here.” Blair chuckled, and placed the pancakes down at the table, before she took a seat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello, ya'll!!! This is just a lil filler. I have a very exciting idea about the next chapter, so hold your horses!

In the meantime ya'll should check out my next story (It'll definitely make me update this story faste;))!! So check out The Only Thing I Want!