Status: love me

You Are Mine

On The Run

Adrian's P.O.V
.
"Did i just hear right?" I asked him but he kept quiet. "Your Dammy Crest? You've got to be kidding me." I said shaking my head.

"I'm not." He said lowly. "I'm Damiola Crest Waters, dad is dead and if you don't believe me, you could see for your self." He said looking at the family portraits on the wall as i followed his eyes not still understanding a thing

Nothing makes sense Addy... i thought but got no reply. My eyes travelled down the hall as the pictures were neatly positioned. They all looked the same except one.

"Mom?" I asked as i looked at him and looked back at the picture. It was the exact picture of my mom. She was a bit dark, had a pointed nose of green eyes with light red lips and she was wearing a green dress to match her eyes. I checked my locket to check if it matched and behold, every single feature matched.

It was the only picture i had of my mom... and the only picture they had here. But i hated her. I hated the fact she gave birth to me. I hated the fact that she got married to the devil his self and always took his side over me. I hated how she let him hit me and how she supported that i'd get a job and split my income with my step sister. I hated knowing her. All of a sudden, a burst of rage went through me as i through my locket to the wall making both the wall and locket crack then i heard 'Dammy' gasp.

"Did you just-" He started off but someone who appeared to be a mate came.

"Beta Crest?" The maid said as he leaned in to hear her. Then she spoke lowly in his ear. He nodded and she left.

"Please Excuse me. Stay here..." He trailed and suddenly stopped the left the hall leaving me looking at the crack.

'You've gotten so strong... You're almost ready.'. Addy suddenly spoke up.

Ready for what? I asked.

'You'll be told when the time is right. she says and cuts the link.

Screw you 'wolf'.

I decided to NOT stay put even tho my 'twin' brother suggested i should. I clutched the iphone i had paid no attention to and tiptoed down the hall. I got to the magnificent stairways.
( http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://stairgoddess.com/gallery/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjMy9vE457aAhVMD5oKHVW0CWQQwW4IDTAA&usg=AOvVaw2uj4Ec_fKzGcJLHORWsLuf ) Then i overheard Crest arguing with a way too familiar voice.

"Away from you!!" Crest yelled as i came in view of, i saw a guy whose back was turned so i couldn't see his face but he was gripping my brother's shirt!!

"You're gonna regret yelling at me" The guy said lowly. He was about to punch him and i felt a force of rage then yelled "STOP!!" Then they paused. It felt like everyone and everything stopped working.

"A-Adrian?" I heard the guy call. I could swear i know that voice.

"W-What just happened?" I stuttered.

'You just froze time smartass' Addy snorted.

"You could be more of help." I snapped then cut the link as i walked around the two men. I almost died when i saw the second person... "J-J-Justin?" I said shocked.as i froze as well. "W-What are you d-doing here?" I whispered stepping backwards as he slowly started moving.

"Adrian." He repeated letting go of Dammy shirt and looking at me.

He called me by my name, it was all new the only name he ever called me was Hoax, bitch, slut, whore and the likes.

I followed my first instinct i got. RUN. And that's what i did. I ran up the stairs i felt him running behind me and yelling my name begging me to stop. I ran through the hall way and into a room. It was a dead end and he was right behind me.

I frantically looked around the room till my eyes landed on a window behind me.

"Don't even think about it" Justin said as he got to the door post panting.

I looked back at the window and back at Justin as he slowly came to me.

"Stay back!! Stay away from me" I yelled feeling my voice breaking. I heard to get away from him. For the first time i didn't feel afraid of him. He felt like a virus i had to get rid of. I hated him. Before i knew it,.he was inches away from me trying to stop me from jumping. "Leave me alone!!" I yelled and pushed him away with all my strength sending him to the wall i swear i heard crack. I looked back at the window and back at him as he tried to get up. Then i jumped out the window somehow knowing i would be fine. I felt i was suspended in the air for like ever. I braced my self for the fall and landed rather lightly and took off again. I ran to the gate then paused pondering on whether to climb over the gigantic gate or burst through the gate but Justin came running AGAIN. He had a bloody nose and i almost felt pity for him.

"Adrian please stop, we need to talk." He said slowing down. "I'm sorry."

Immediately the words came out his mouth, i ran towards the gate without thinking, i burst through it as the titanium metal felt like paper. I looked back and saw his shocked face before he ran after me again. I ran faster into the forest at an impossibly fast speed and was astonished as it appeared like trees gave way as i ran through. I kept running but gasped as a hand grabbed me from behind.

"J-Justin" I said with my voice rather cold.

"Wait Adrian, i need to talk to you."

"First leave me the fuck alone." I said looking him dead in his eyes as his eyes turned been then he left me. "Talk..."
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys are amazing!!! I love the fact many of you could open up to me and i respect the trust we have. And for those of you sweet hearts asking for my contact, its Comfort Kadiri on twitter, and Favour Kadiri on face book... You guys are the best. Much love!