Status: love me

You Are Mine

Can't Think Straight

Justin's P.O.V
.
Its been two days since Adrian has been absent from school i couldn't think straight. The teacher's voice just sounded like murmurs at the back of my head. I couldn't stop thinking about how perfect she was. Her brown eyes surprisingly matching mine, her brown curly hair always packed in a pony tail, her tiny laugh.

'Yeah before you turned her into a depressed person?? Sure sure'

You could have told me from beginning Jan. I said to my wolf. Now you're picking sides? Damn it

'Whatever get our mate back.'

Fine... I'll get MY mate back

"I asked you a question Bieber" The teachers voice snapped me out of the mindlink.

'Someone's in trouble'. I heard Bian my beta say in my head

Shut up! What did she ask?.

Sorry Alpha, you're on your own, you said i should shut up. He says and cuts the mind link.

"Bieber? Answer my question" The annoying teacher taunted.

"Could you repeat the question, Prof?" I asked using my puppy dog eyes.

"This is the third time today Justin Drew Bieber... To the principal's office immediately"She yelled as i got up and left leaving my bag.

"Sorry Alpha, i couldn't tell you cos i wasn't listening." I gasp and jumped a little in surprise.

"Bian!! How did you get here?" I whisper yelled since the hallways were pretty quiet.

"You've forgotten i could freeze people Alpha." He says as he jumps off the locker. "And agile."

"Guess turning you into a wolf paid off." I said as he smirked MY smirk. "And wipe that smirk of your face!" I said suddenly sounding authoritative. I smirked as his face blanks up. "Just kidding man." I said as i lightly punched his shoulder and he smiles and punches me back.

"I know how you feel man, go get your mate and set things straight. I could freeze school for the whole day for all i care." He said as i smirked again.

"Thanks man, got to run" I said as i sped off. I had a super power- speed... and mind control and that's it.I ran past the cafeteria at the speed of light.

I couldn't take it. I ran faster, my feet not touching the ground. I had to see her. I had to.

MATE!!. My wolf screamed. I ran fast. Past school gate faster than humanly possible. I felt my heart thumping through the rib cage. My breathing dragged as adrenaline pumped wildly through me. I hadn't noticed the rain till i ran past the my house which was a bit far from school... well three hours apart but i completed the distance in ten seconds. I smiled as objects and cars swiftly passed by me in a blur, as the rain dropped from my hair, as my clothes were soaked. But i didn't care, my mate came first. I ran into the forest then passed the running river and smiled as Alpha Vincent's house(mansion) *cough* came in sight.

I stopped and stood abruptly at the gate typed in the combination. Don't ask me how i knew. I pressed on the doorbell and waited as i saw maid open the door and she immediately bowed her head as she saw me prolly knowing i was an Alpha.

'Who wouldn't?! You're Alpha Drew Bieber of Black Moon Pack. Son of Alpha Jeremy Bieber of the Ex Black Blood Pack one of the most gruesome packs and-'. Then i cut my excuse for a wolf off.

I didn't ask for an intro Jan. I said and cut off the link before he could reply.

I nodded at the maid and walked past her completely dry. It wasn't raining anymore and the speed at which at was running dry me up.

"Where's Crest?" I asked in my alpha voice as she flinched and i smirked. I might be eighteen but boy do i sound intimidating.

"He's in his room Alpha. I'll get him"she says and bowed and leaves hurriedly prolly grateful to be away from my presence. I walked into the living room i'd known to well and looked around as i noticed a few changes but i couldn't think straight. I was losing patience. I tried walking around but it didn't help either. Then i heard Crest.

"Alpha Drew" He said as he saw me and smirked weakly. What's up with everyone smirking these days, its annoying.

"Where is she?!" I yelled. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to seeher. I held him by his shirt and drew closer to him.

"Away from you!" He snapped boldly but he was scared shitless cause he just snapped at an Alpha and i don't do mercy. I was about to punch him square in the face as i heard some one scream

"STOP!!!" It was her. Her scent drove me crazy. I tried to bring my hand down but i couldn't. My fist was frozen in place, so was Crest. So was my entire body. But i found my voice.

"Adrian?" I said weakly
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go!!! I just wanted to let you guys know that every one of you is special no matter what. You're being abused or bossed around, it doesn't matter. It doesn't mean you can't fight back. Every one has a purpose. I love the fact that you angels have opened up to me by telling me your present unstable depressing situations and i thought it was about time i publicly announce it.

There's nothing you can't do. It might be like your worthless but life its like a darkness at night THERE IS ALWAYS LIGHT THE NEXT DAY. please listen to this song; 1800- Logic ft Alessia Cara and Khalid. There is always a solution to every problem okay? So don't try doing anything stupid okay? Think about your family, friends an most importantly your future. It doesn't matter if you fucked up in the past but you can do something today to change your future for the better. Thanks for reading and feel free to message me okay? Much love!!!!