Status: love me

You Are Mine

Tough break

Justin P.O.V
.
Did she really hate me this much... Too much for jumping out the window with no scratch. I don't get it. She landed lightly but i didn't. I stumbled like crazy and my back hurts like a bitch. Was her power super strength?

'Stop whinning like a baby and pull your self together' Jan said as i got up and raced after her.

"Don't do it." i said outta breath but she ran through the gates. She did it.. I stood still looking on as she literally tore through the gates like they were paper. That's right, Alpha Vincent had three gates for his house for security reasons i guess.

I immediately followed running after her. Damn!! She was really fast like REALLY fast but not as fast as i am. I got to her quickly and grabbed her waist. As we stumbled a bit. Her scent drove me crazy. I wanted to kiss her and make her mine that instant.

"Justin..." She called out looking at the tiny distance between us.

"We need to talk." I told her looking dead into her eyes as i watched them change from the chocolaty brown to green. Before i could comprehend what was happening, she told me to leave her alone.

"First, Leave me the fuck alone." She said and i had no option than to do exactly what she said. "Talk..." She said immediately i left her and her eyes turned back to brown.

"What happened to your eyes?" I asked as she sat on a rock, pulling her knees to her.

"None of your business." She snapped very quietly. The attitude she put up minutes a go had left completely.

"Well okay." I said looking back at her as she found sudden interest in the forest, looking around like she was part of it.

"You said you wanted to talk, I'm still waiting." She said quietly again as she broke her gaze and brought those beautiful eyes to mine. She expected me to talk but i couldn't. I just looked at her in awe. I was blind to not have noticed her. "I'm still waiting." She said quietly again.

"I'm sorry i treated you like this for so long... It was really bad of me..." I said as i ran my hand through my hair.

"I need no explanations if you tryna get into my pants not possible... Besides i have a girlfriend." She said loud and clear. She really had to deal with her mood swings... Like seriously.

"Sorry a-a what?" I yelled. she did not just say what i think i heard.

"A girlfriend.THAT'S RIGHT!! I'm lesbian now fuck off!!" She yelled back.

"Look sweet heart, i don't care who the fuck you with it might be an animal for damn sake, but you're breaking up with that person" I said as i walked closed to her till my face was really close and i felt her breathing.

"Its not your business. Why would i do that?" She said quietly again looking a way.

"Why?" I asked and chuckled."Cause you are mine and only mine... Think about it." I said and sped away in a flash. Leaving her in deep thoughts.

Adrian's P.O.V
.
"Cause you are mine and only mine... Think about it." He said with his voice and growls... Yes, i mean he growled like an angry dog then he ran off. In the blink of an eye he had gone like he disappeared or something.

i don't understand anything...i have to call Rebecca. I thought.

'Whose Rebecca?' Addy suddenly spoke up.

"My girlfriend." I said aloud getting a ooh from Addy before she cuts the link. I took in the fresh air of the forest that greatly intrigued me and brought my Iphone and thought of Rebecca as i dialed her number.

She's been my rock for more than a year and i love her to death... I guess. I feel the phone beep as i put it to my ear.

"Hello?" Her sweet voice came on as i immediately missed her.

"Hey Reb, bae its me Adrian" I said quietly.

"Omg Baby!!! Where have you been?! I've been looking for you for days. I missed you, i was so worried, i-" She rambled and i cut her off.

"Bae I'm good, i don't know what's going on as well. I need to see you.... i don't know where i am still" I said as she gasped.

(Reb: https://em.wattpad.com/e558b82ad6e727d5d1f6faa2a9762350331e0bf6/68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f616452394c55713974434c434c413d3d2d3235333438303431372e313461363530646230336662366561393333313230323336373233302e6a7067?s=fit&w=720&h=720)
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i took long..... Love you guys to death....I think