Status: love me

You Are Mine

SCHOOL?

Adrian's P.O.V
.
.
"Are you close to trees?" Reb question puts me off guard.

"Wha-Yeah yeah... Uhm a forest for that matter... Why do you ask?" I ask as i walked around.

"Just rub-" She was cut off.

"Reb? Bae?!" I yelled in but their was no reply. I glanced at the phone only to figure out i had lost all phone connections. "Seriously?!" I whisper-yelled and started walking around for signal. "Come on come on." I cooed so i could work. I groaned in frustration at it didn't then threw it far from me, against a tree making the tree shake.

'I really need to stop throwing things' i thought as i heard Addy giggle. Then i groaned. 'What do i do now Add?'

"How about we stay out for the night and wait for animals to feed on us! Sounds good?" She said with her voice dripping in sarcasm.

"Hell no!" I retorted and she giggles.'Well you're not gonna help me, I'll help my self... Thanks for being my wolf.' I thought as i sat against a tree looking at my phone which was lying about ten feets away from me. I got dizzy as the effect for not eating for god knows how long got to me. I felt everything blur as i tried to reach out to my phone and it miraculously came to me. I was to weak to comprehend what was happening so i opened my contacts immediately only to see the network was back. I dialed Rebs number as she picked up immediately.

"Reb?" I couldn't hear her reply as my heart was literally pounding in my ears. "Reb, i need help... Help , I'm fainting." Then everywhere went dark.

**********

I woke up with cold water dripping from my face. "WTF?!" I exclaimed as i spotted (he whose name shall not be mentioned) smirking at me as he dropped a bottle on the dressing table.

"Hey..." He said as he gave me a towel from the dresser.

"What happened?" I asked as i held my head in my hand.

"You past out in the forest after our.. Uhm disagreement." He explained slowly as to let it sink in.

"Oh my god. I thought it was a dream." I said and sighed in frustration. "I wished all of this was a dream." I muttered.

"Uh... Its Morning. You slept through out yesterday. And-" Then it clicked.

"SCHOOL!!!" I exclaimed seeing his petrified and confused face. "I've got to get to school. Its Monday. I can't miss one more day." I said running my hand through my hair as i rushed to the vanity mirror."Where's my phone?!" I yelled.

"Its right here" He(Justin) said as he reached into his grey joggers and brought it out then i had an idea. I reached out for the phone almost six feet away from me. Then i felt a force and the phone came to my hand.

"How did you do that?" Justin asked still looking as confused as hell.

"I don't know... I haven't about yet." I sassed checking my time. It was 4 in the morning so i still had time for school.

"Crest said you should come and have breakfast. Downstairs when ready tho..." Justin said looking around the room. All this was just confusing. My thinking was all jumbled up. I've gone three days without food and i haven't still felt it properly. I look up to Justin to see he was still waiting.

"Uh Okay... Thanks, i guess. Bye." I said quietly as i watched him slowly leave but not without looking back at me. Immediately he left, i plopped back on the bed and called Reb.

"Hey Reb?" I said after she picked up after the first ring.

"Babe.... What's happening? I don't understand."

"I don't neither... Can you drop by my school today?" I asked softly.

"Sure bae I'll do so... I miss you so much. I hardly sleep." She said as i heard her sigh prolly from tiredness.

"K babe. Get some sleep for the while. I got to go." I said and heard her yawn.

"Okay Ad love you." She said and hangs up.

I dropped the phone on the dresser and went to the bathroom. I took in the look of the lush bathroom and guessed it was cleaned then i stripped off my clothes, took my bath and changed.

After changing, i checked the time and realised it was almost 7 a.m. 'did i speak to Reb that long?' I thought to Addy.

'No, just two hours' she sassed nastily.

'Whatever Addy.' Its really weird dealing with a voice in my head but its also really nice to have some one that would always want to listen to you. I sighed as i made my way down the stairs and the smell of scrambled eggs, rolls and bacon filled my nose. But i wasn't as hungry as i thought.

"Hey Al-Drian." I looked up to see Crest smile as he sat on the counter eating.

"Hey...." I said as i took a sit at the farthest from the dinning table.

"You up?" Justin suddenly comes from no where wearing crazy jeans and a skin shirt.

'He's still here?" I thought to my self hoping Crest could hear.

'Unfortunately.' I heard him say but looked up to see his mouth didn't move.

"Alpha?" I heard an elderly woman say. "Breakfast is served." She bowed and walked away.

"Thanks." I said in confusion as Justin clears his throat.

"I'll get going. See you in school Ad." He said and in the blink of an eye, he was out of the room.
*******

"So you're saying i can mindlink any member of this 'park'" i asked as he kept our dishes in the sink. He just told me how to mind link but kept ignoring when i asked him about the pack.

"Yes. Stop thinking to much, it hurts to listen to." He dragged. He just told me he could read minds as well.

"Sorry" I said and felt my whole body go numb. And i dropped the glass cup i was holding. And i winced.

"Adrian!Are you okay?" He ask and within split seconds, he was by my side.

"I'm okay. I just zoned out i guess" I said looking at him.

"Adrian... Your eyes..." He said scared.

"What happened, are they green again?" I asked as he paused.

"Don't freak out," He paused. "There are seven different colours in them."He said and i gasp in shock.

Me: http://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.wehustle.co.uk/womenswear/2107-ariana-grande-one-love-manchester-sweatshirt&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjV2-jllsLaAhUEVxQKHRWQDy0QwW4IGTAA&usg=AOvVaw0bWND05mwCh5g8jqZP5LZ6
♠ ♠ ♠
<b>Sorry i took long … Still love you guys</b>