Little Silver Book.

Chapter 1.

Hey Everyone, Jesus Deliver me, I am so sorry that I have not written anything on here since God knows when due to schoolwork (since I am nearing my college course with only a month left can you believe that!? Lol, I know I have some discontinued fanfictions out there that need to get done and don't worry, I will do that, but hopefully, this story here will cheer you all up. Now, whoever here had watched the Disney Afternoon Lineup while growing up in the 90's, and of course, to the Mighty Duck fans out there, here is a little something that I had managed to wrap up. So I hope you all will enjoy it! Plus, this also has implied slash so be prepared. If any of you don't like it, then always feel to turn back thank you :)

Little Silver Book.

Rated K+

Warning: Implied Slash and One Word of Adult Language.

Where: The Pond.

Time: 12:00 A.M.

Within the Headquarters was gravely quiet by the time Nosedive had gotten back to the pond. He looked back and forth making sure that the rest of his team mates were sound asleep; he calmed his slightly beating heart down as he wiped the sweat off of his forehead soon being as quiet as a mouse hoping and praying to the highest heavens that nobody or a certain someone was still wide awake awaiting for his return. He had gone out with Thrash and Mookie to a Toxic Vomit Punk Rock Concert from earlier and was having the time of his life! promising his brother that he would be back by 10:00 but he had lost track of the time as he soon went and grabbed dinner consisting of pizza and soda, plus went to the Arcade to play some video games with the pair as well.

He silently tip toed through the Rec Room while hearing Grin snore in his room in the process. He had to bite back his chuckles knowing fully well how the giant duck was a heavy sleeper and had slept like a log; he couldn't blame him though. They were the Mighty Ducks after all. If it wasn't busting bad guy butt then it was playing hockey, if it wasn't that, then it was doing those stupid publicity stunts planned by their money making manager. Every day was the same routine to the point, it felt like living a very dull life never having the chance to have fun or be crazy even and that was what he had lived for. Sure he loved being a Crime fighter/Hockey player, but there had came a time in his life that he just wanted to say to hell with it all and by gum, he was going to make the best of every situation possible!

Getting to the metallic door, and punching in the passcode to the room that he and Wildwing shared, it soon swung open letting him in thus closing it as he breathed a sigh of relief knowing that he was off the hook; but his luck soon ran out as the lights turned on revealing to be the white Mallard himself in his pajama bottoms while he crossed his arms having a not-so-pleased expression on his face. Nosedive gulped the remaining mouth water that he had as he tried to speak, but the older sibling only held up his hand to silence him.

"Do you have any idea what time it is?" The blonde teenaged duck only rolled his eyes copying his older brother by crossing his own arms. "You said that you were only going to the Concert with your friends and that you would've been back by 10 that was two hours ago."

"And there he goes, damn he sure does know how to switch from brother to dad mode in less than 10 seconds." Dive thought to himself. "I know how to tell time Wing, and I'm sorry okay? I just got sidetracked is all. After the Concert, we all went out for dinner, then we had hit the Arcade. No big deal."

"Still, you should've called to let me know that you were going to be a little late. I was starting to get worried about you."

Dive sighed. "Yeah, you're right, sorry, are we good now?"

Wing nodded. "Yes, we are, but that doesn't mean that you're off the hook though. You're grounded for two weeks."

Sky blue eyes widened and his mouth felt like it had went to the floor. "Two weeks!? Oh come on bro, have a heart I said I was sorry for being in so late didn't I?"

"Well baby bro, when we discuss a plan to be made, we stick to it. Now, get some rest because the start of your punishment begins tomorrow morning starting by cleaning the rink that has been built up with ice as of late since you were the last one to use it last week."

"But that's usually either Duke's or Grin's job." He pouted as the older Drake chuckled.

"Don't be such a duckling, now come on, change, and go to sleep."

Nosedive didn't think it was fair, he felt that no one understood that for once in his life, he just wanted to be a teenager just like the rest of those out there that got to do whatever they wanted whenever they wanted. But with an overprotective yet overbearing older brother, he didn't get that opportunity. He would have to do a little payback for Wing messing up his fun by tomorrow-when he had an idea that would pop up into mind first.

Well, so how was it? Not bad for a first chapter eh? Looks like our favorite duck is going to be planning some revenge against his big brother ;) just you wait and see ;) bye bye for now!
♠ ♠ ♠
If you all are fans of the 1996 Mighty ducks cartoon, then you are going to love this! :) let me know how you all think of it :)