Blog Posts from a Serial Killer

Tour

[August 1, 2015]

I tried it today. I didn't mean to, but I tried it.

[August 2, 2015]

Sorry if anyone was confused yesterday. I was drunk. I know, shamelessly admitting, but I needed t let any confused readers know. I don't even really know what I was talking about. Not sure what I tried, but it must've been pretty impressive to post about it.

Anyway, not to change the subject, but I'm looking for new hires at my restaurant if anyone is interested. You don't need experience in cooking or even work experience. Just come. I'm in desperate need of people.

[UPDATE] Wow! After my previous post there was tons of rumors about me all over the internet. Thanks for the love, everyone. Guess bullying never ends. Just because I said I need helpers, doesn't mean I'm unprofessional. I need people. Like, I literally need people here. I don't have enough. The media can shut the --- up about me being a beggar and unprofessional. If that's how you're all going to treat me then I'll shut the place down. Who'll be begging then?

[September 3, 2015]

I couldn't get myself to write at all last month. The rumors were too upsetting and I'm sick of digging holes for myself. But I've gotten over it and business is still steady (because you just can't stay away). But because of the rumors, I have no more helpers. Or employees. Whatever you want to call it. So I work alone now. Not really very productive. I'm not asking for help again, cause last time that just went downhill. I guess I have to do this on my own.

For those of you that don't hate me yet, I'm selling tickets for a tour of the kitchen next Wednesday. I know many of you have been asking when I'll do a promo/tour again, but I need to make money. So I'm doing tickets this time. You can find them at my website: -------------------------- .com!

See you then!

[September 20, 2015]

Sorry its been a while! I've been super busy! After the tour business got crazy! I was able to make more soup because of all the people that came! It really was a major success! I thank all of you for your sacrifice. I couldn't have done this without you!

[October 1, 2015]

I hate October. I need to shut down the restaurant. I can't handle this feeling. I need to close. Just for the month. I'm so sorry. Just for the month.