Status: I wrote this story literal years ago. Updates will be slow, lol.

Micki Wall, Matchmaker

Hey, Old Friend

"Rightthererightthereright- uh!!" Chez exclaimed. She gripped the sheets with one hand, the other in my hair. I was between her legs, nibbling on her pearl. I had to give her some kind of relief from climaxing again. When she calmed down, I began to get a little more wild with it, since she likes it sloppy. All she could do was spread her legs wider and moan loudly. I made it a point to bring her a little closer to me, since I felt like she was trying to run from me. She arched her back so far off the bed, she was slipping away. "Oh, FUCK!!!" She exclaims, breathing hard. She was panting. I gave her all I had. I came up for air and kept rubbing her pearl, watching her wetness slide down my fingers.

I climb up to where she was and tongue her passionately, while groping her breasts. Chez was breathless after we finished, which made me very happy. Here was this stud, who could make any girl melt from the masculinity she exudes, yet all I saw here was a woman begging to be dominated. She wanted me to be in control. Sometimes she wants to hold the reigns, but she's definitely more softer than she puts on. But I didn't mind. Not one bit.

After taking a quick shower, I put my work clothes back on and fixed my hair. Chez looked on in the mirror, still naked, and partially covered by the blankets. She was staring at me with a grin on her face.

"I missed you, Mick."

I grinned as wide as I could.

We were officially back together.

Ten minutes later, I head back to my office, hungry as fuck. I didn't think about eating, because well, I WAS eating... but now my stomach is rumbling.

Once I got my office, though, I notice another letter on my desk. Annoyed at this, I just go to Sydney's office. "Girl, why the hell you keep sending these letters? It ain't funny, it's quite annoying."

She looks up from her salad. "Huh? What are you talking about?"

I held up the pink envelope.

"This!"

"I didn't put that there."

"You didn't?"

"No, Mick. Hell, if it were me, I'd have went a little bigger. Just sayin'."

I give her a glare.

"Well, what does it say?"

"I don't know. I didn't read it. I just knew it was gonna be some mushy, weird shit." I replied.

Sydney sucked her teeth. "Man, I'll read it."

I handed her the letter, which she read out loud.

Michaela,

It's clear you don't remember me. That's okay, I'll be happy to refresh your mind. Meet me at the Éfac Cafe at 3 P.M. Friday. Do it, or you'll regret it.

"Man, what?! I ain't goin to meet no damn body!"

"Yo.... I think you should check it out! Could be a sexy bitch in some lingerie!" She joked.

"Shit, you go, then!"

"Last I checked, my name isn't Michaela..... but, if it's a bitch in lingerie, I might be able to go along with it."

I sighed. "Why do I get all the crazy joints?!"

"It's probably that tongue game. I heard it's on point!"

"Man...."
----

The next day, I had to do Tina's mixer. Even though this woman couldn't stay faithful with me, I still thought she deserved a second chance. I brought her a couple of good looking ladies. Three of them were a little more feminine, and three of them were on the masculine side. None of them were as feminine as Tina, though, because that just wasn't her type.

Gianna Charkov was a marketing manager that was from Hawaii. She was originally from Russia, and ended up in Hawaii soon after birth. She looked like a younger Ellen DeGeneres, only with longer hair, and darker eyes. I wasn't certain if Tina would be interested in her, because, again, she definitely had feminine traits and mannerisms. If she wanted to step outside of her comfort zone, though, Gianna would be perfect for her.

Then, I picked out a cool stud. She seemed to be right up Tina's alley. She had long, well kept hair. She had no children, but wanted a few. She was 24, an lived in town. Her name was Georgia S. Harper. Her name rung a bell, but I couldn't remember who she was. Her face looked a little familiar, but I figured since she's from here, I'd just seen her around.

Aside from them, I had four other great picks for Tina. Even though I wasn't too trusting of her, I was still excited to host this mixer. After all, this was what I loved to do! Pair people up and help then find love!

I greeted all of the women except Georgia, who had yet to arrive. I was too done with people who didn't know how to be punctual, but I decided not to make too big a deal of it. When I left the girls and Tina to socialize, while I took a bathroom break, I spotted Georgia. "Oh, hey Georg...".

When she looked at me, I began to feel my face get hot.

"Bri?!"