The Girl and Her Crow

Given away by her clan at an early age, Nëra Surana hopes that life in the Circle will give her a peace of mind she has yet to experience. Branded as "other" by the elves at the Tower of Magi, and different by the humans, the circle cannot seemingly be the change she hoped for as she trades one form of entrapment for another.

A/N: This has been weighing heavily on my heart and mind, and so I want to finally begin the long process of writing out bits of Nera's story (pretend I put the diaereses on the e), and developing this warden that I knew from the moment I made her was the only canon warden for me. pretty much this segmented glimpses of her story came from asking a lot of "why not". Why not a disabled lead character, why not a person of color, and why not a fat elf (I refuse to believe there is no goddamn chubby elf anywhere in Thedas!). Sometimes when you find yourself asking so many questions, it's a sign that maybe you should be the one trying to answer them. I hope you enjoy!
  1. A Girl Named Nëra
  2. Drowning
    This chapter briefly shows a version of a character dealing with sensory overload, and three grown ass men who don't really know what they're doing.