Status: In progress

I Fell for the Prince of Dune

Intro

Michele's POV

People say that Prince Leto is handsome but I think not, you see I think he is arrogant. Even though I have never met him. Sorry I didn't introduce myself my name is, Michele Akasha, I have one brother and one sister both are older than me, my mother is trying to marry my sister in the house of Atreides but it is not happening. My brother got me a job as a maid in the house of Atreides, he works as one of the soldiers in the palace, I like to keep to myself until one day I accidentally bumped into the Prince himself, and landed on the floor and hurt  my wrist.

"Oh my God. I am so sorry I didn't mean to knock into you?" The voice said whilst I looked at my wrist whilst I was trying not to cry. "No it was my fault." I looked up staring into the most beautiful bluest eyes I have ever seen. "The fault was all mine." He said helping me up whilst I was holding my wrist.

That was how I met and fell in love with the Prince of Dune Leto Atreides II. And I was wrong about him been arrogant.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys new James McAvoy fan fic of him as Leto Atreides II, I hope you like it and I will write more when I have more ideas on this story. Also there is only one Leto Atreides II story on here other than mine.