Bury All Your Secrets in My Skin

Chapter 9

"Get some rest babe." Corey told me as I got in bed later that night. I've noticed lately he has stayed at home more than with me, which I find odd. Maybe he just needs some space.

"You're not staying?" I asked. He looked at me like he was trying to find an excuse as to why he couldn't stay. Is he hiding something? He's a terrible liar and he can't hide most things from me. Or can he?

"Not tonight. You need some sleep." He said quickly. I stared at him and he looked away.

"What's really going on Corey?" I asked. He looks guilty.

"Nothing. I just want to stay at home. Jesus." He said annoyed. I felt my stomach clench in an icy knot.

"Right. Have fun with your other girl." I said. His eyes snapped up at me. I saw saw a flicker of guilt and anger.

"What did you just say to me?" He asked in disbelief.

"You can't lie. Your eyes just told me everything I needed to know." I said. He nervously rubbed the back of his neck.

"This is bullshit." Corey said angrily.

"Then what is going on?" I asked him. He sat on the edge of the bed and sighed.

"I think we need a break." He said softly. My heart broke into a million pieces.

"Oh." Was all I could say. Tears slid down my cheeks quickly. He looked at me and shook his head.

"I...I just can't do this right now. I'm sorry Skye." He whispered. I nodded.

"Just go." I said. He reached for my hand and I pulled it away from him. "Goodbye Corey." I told him. He closed his eyes and I saw a tear fall. "Get out." I said sternly. He looked incredibly hurt and sad. He nodded and stood up, pausing as he got to my door.

"I'm sorry Skye." He whispered and walked out of the room. I buried my head in the pillow and screamed into it as I cried. My head hurts, my heart is broken. I sobbed until I fell asleep.

A few days later I came home from my procedure. I was high as a fucking kite, and for the first time in years, I didn't have a care in the world. Oh, and my stomach quit hurting. They were able to cauterize the ulcer and I couldn't believe how much better I felt when I woke up. I haven't seen or talked to Corey in two days since he left. Well, when I kicked him out. Needless to say I wasn't happy to see him when we got back to Jim's house.

I am apparently a fucking comedian when I have had anesthesia. Jim and Sid haven't stopped laughing since I came around. Sid was helping me in the house as he laughed at me.

"Thank you, Mr. Wilson." I grinned at him happily.

"Wow! Mr. Wilson, huh?" He laughed. I smiled at him.

"I love you Sid." I sighed happily as we got in the door.

"Uh huh. You've mentioned that a few hundred times on the way home." Sid laughed. Mick grinned at me.

"How's it going Skye?" Mick laughed.

"Great!" I smiled at him. I glared at Corey. "Well it was great until you let Asshole McGee in." I said to Corey. All of them are laughing, Corey included.

"Blue? Maybe we should get you into bed." Jim said. I had my arm slung around Sid's shoulders. I looked at Sid.

"I'm not fucking him." I told Sid. More laughter ensued. I then realized everyone but Chris, Craig and Shawn was there. Well, Paul wasn't either.

"I kinda figured that." Sid laughed. "Come on, I'll lay down with ya." He grinned, pulling me towards the hallway. I stopped and leaned against the wall.

"That's a really long walk." I sighed. Sid smiled at me and scooped me up. "Thank god." I told him. I don't think any of them have stopped laughing. Sid set me down on the bed and looked at me.

"You and Corey fighting?" He asked.

"Nope. He broke up with me." I said with a smile. Sid looked horrified.

"What?! Why?!" He exclaimed.

"Dunno. Something about needing a break and I think he has another girlfriend." I rambled as he took my shoes off.

"No I don't Skye." I heard Corey say from the doorway. I rolled my eyes.

"Dude, you're not welcome in here. Shoo." I said. Sid laughed as he looked at me.

"Skye, it's not like that." Corey said. I looked at him.

"Don't care. Bye Corey." I waved. Sid looked at Corey.

"May wanna wait until she's sober man." Sid told him.

"Don't bother then either." I said happily.

"Ok. Enough talking out of you girl. Lay down." Sid laughed. I laid down and closed my eyes. I heard Sid and Corey talking quietly.

"She's fine. Just let her sleep." Sid said.

"I'm just worried about her." Corey said.

"Then why the fuck did you break up with her?" Sid asked.

"I just need some space." Corey said.

"Sounds like bullshit to me." Sid said. "She needs some sleep, ok?" I heard the door close and Sid laid down with me, pulling the covers over us. He pulled me over next to him.

"Thanks Sid." I mumbled.

"Any time babe." He said. He kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry about you and Corey." He said. I shrugged.

"Oh well, right?" I sighed.

"No. Not oh well. He doesn't realize what he let go." He whispered to me. I fell into what felt like a coma. I was out of it for almost thirteen hours. When I did wake up, I went to the bathroom then right back to bed until the next morning.

I got out of bed and got my shower and ready for the day, then headed out to the kitchen. I'm on a bland diet and I already hate it. Rice, bananas, toast, water, no caffeine. Ugh! I saw Sid sitting at the table and he grinned at me.

"Still wanna confess your love to me?" He laughed. I giggled and nodded.

"Sorry about that." I smiled.

"Shit, I don't mind hearing it from you." He smiled. I grinned and shook my head at him.

"I bet. Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Out. Doing....I have no fucking idea to be honest. I offered to hang out and make sure you felt ok when you got up." He said to me.

"Thank you. You really didn't have to. That was nice of you. And thanks for dealing with me yesterday." I said. He shrugged and smiled.

"Stop being all nice and shit." He smiled. I laughed and nodded. "Corey really called it quits?" He asked in disbelief. I nodded. "Fucking dick." He muttered.

"I'll be fine." I assured him. He just stared at me. "I will be." I told him. I heard a car door and looked out the window. I saw Corey with Jim, Joey, and Shawn. "I'll see you later." I said. He rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"You gotta face him sometime." Sid said.

"No I don't. I have to go somewhere." I said getting my shoes on.

"Yeah? Where?" He asked. I paused and heard the door open. Corey looked at me and I looked away.

"Well. How are we feeling today?" Jim grinned. I smiled at him.

"Wanna call Corey an asshole again?" Joey grinned at me. I smiled at him sweetly.

"No need. He already knows he is." I smiled. Sid and Jim cracked up laughing as Corey glared at me. "Anyways, I'll see you guys later." I said standing up.

"Where are you off to?" Jim eyed me up suspiciously. I froze and looked at him.

"Just out for a walk. I slept too much and my back is killing me." I told him. He nodded. I smiled and waved at them and took off out the door. I was about two blocks away when I sat down on the curb.

I have wanted to do this since the other day, and that is go back to Reva's house. I never got any of her things and there is something she told me that day to make sure I got it. It was a safe in her closet. It's a small safe, like one you need a key for and can move it anywhere you want to. I know that I have to go back in the bedroom to do that though, and I'm trying like hell to prepare myself for what I'm about to do.

I took a deep breath and got up, heading to her house. I walked slowly, feeling my stomach twist in knots and the awful memory replayed itself in my head as I walked. I stopped in front of her house and looked up at the large white house. You would never know that a murder suicide happened here just by looking at it from the outside.

I put my hand on the railing of the steps and put one foot on the first step. I heard car doors slam behind me and I jumped, spinning around.

"What the hell are you doing Blue?" I saw Jim, Corey and Sid walking up to me worried.

"Jim, I need something from inside of there." I told him. He shook his head hard.

"I'll go then. Just tell me what you need." Jim said.

"Don't you guys understand? I have to do this. I can't explain it, I just have to. I have to let go." I said to them. I should be pissed Corey is here, but I'm not.

"Skye, I'm begging you." Corey said with pleading eyes.

"I'm never going to let her go if I don't." I said desperately. Sid rubbed his face with his hand.

"This isn't a good idea. I hate it. But, you aren't going alone." Jim said. I nodded and went up the stairs. I reached up and got the key and slid it in the lock. Taking a deep breath I pushed open the door. It's so dark and musty smelling inside. I stepped into the house and walked to the kitchen.

"Jesus." I whispered. It was exactly as it had been that night. All of the dishes that had been on the counter were broken and scattered around the floor. The table and chairs were knocked over.

"Goddamn." Sid whispered. I looked and saw the microwave was busted on the floor next to the stove. I went into the living room and turned on the flashlight that I have on my keyring. I gasped and saw my broken cell phone on the floor where Gary had stomped on it.

"Oh my God Skye." Corey said to me. I looked and saw the broken figurines that were in millions of pieces on the floor the coffee table was split in two. The TV had a hole in the screen and was on it's side on the floor. I shined the light to where I had been laying on the floor that night and saw a huge pool of blood.

"Is...is that yours?" Jim asked with tears in his eyes.

"Yeah. My nose and lips were bleeding really bad." I said. There are papers and books scattered throughout the living room. Gary had been on a rampage that night. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped.

"It's just me." Corey said quietly. I nodded and felt my breathing getting faster. "We can leave and come back another day."

"No. It needs to be done today." I whispered.

"Skye, we can come back." Sid said softly. I shook my head and crept to the hallway. The ball of nerves are more intense than they had been when I came in here. I stopped at the hallway entrance, knowing what waited for me one room down.

"I can go inside there Skye." Jim told me. I squeezed his hand as hard as I could, taking baby steps down the hallway. I turned and looked at them.

"You guys don't have to come in." I whispered. They all shook their heads at me. I was right by the doorway and I looked up, gasping for air. Oh God. There is so much dried blood. I held my hand over my chest, tears streamed down my face.

"She....she was right by the window." I sobbed out. What was once red blood is now dried to a dark brown. Two very large dried pools of blood laid before me. The white walls are splattered with sprayed, dried blood. I am panting as I kept my hand over my chest.

"Skye, what do you need me to get?" Jim asked quietly in my ear. I can only stare at what I am seeing. Someone pulled me around the corner and out of view of the room. Corey held my face very gently in his hands.

"Baby, what is it we need to get?" Corey whispered.

"Closet....a safe." I sputtered out to him Jim ducked inside the room.

"Let's go outside." Corey said very calmly. I feel like I can't move. Like I'm frozen in place and time is standing still. "Come with me, ok?" He asked. I can hear Jim in the other room, opening the closet.

"Come on Skye." Sid whispered. He gently grabbed my arm and led me away from the hallway. My legs felt like they were working again and now I need the fuck out of there. I ran outside, feeling like I could breathe again. I ran down the stairs and fell to my knees on the sidewalk, coughing and sucking in deep breaths.

"You did good." Sid whispered. I wiped my eyes and heard the door shut. I can't look at the house again.

"Hold this." Jim said behind me. Jim lifted me off the ground and hugged me hard. He's not one to cry, and he's openly sobbing as he's hugging me. I held on to him, letting my tears fall quietly down my face.

"I'm so fucking sorry." He said quietly. I just nodded and held on to him. We stayed like that until his arms grew tired and he set me down carefully on my feet.

"We should go before someone calls the cops." Sid said quietly to us. I nodded. We piled into Sid's car and Jim sat in the back with me on the short ride to his house. No one said a word, which is odd since all of us talk all the time. Joey and Shawn were sitting on the steps of Jim's house when got there.

"Are you guys ok?" Shawn asked. The looks on our faces must of told them how bad it was. I nodded a little and walked inside. Sid set the safe carefully on the table. I sat in a chair just staring at it. I want to know what's inside of it, yet I don't.

"I, uh, didn't see a key anywhere." Jim told me softly.

"Do you have a drill?" I asked him. He nodded and went to find one.

"Skye? Talk to me just a little. Please?" Joey asked kneeling in front of me.

"It was really bad Joey. Everything was the way we left it that night." I whispered. He held my hands and nodded.

"Do you feel like it was the right thing to do? Going inside?" Joey asked. I nodded. "Then that's all that matters. You have to do what's right for you." I nodded and leaned my head on top of his. Jim appeared with a drill.

"You want to do this now or wait a bit?" Jim asked.

"Now if you don't mind." I said to Jim.

"You know I don't mind." Jim said quietly. He picked up the drill and began drilling the lock. It didn't take long for the lock to come off. Jim set the drill down and we all stared at the safe.

"I'm, uh, going to my room." I said, picking the safe up. No one objected as I walked away. I got inside my room and shut the door. I sat on the floor and set the safe in front of me. All I could do is stare at it, like it held more secrets or something awful inside. I must of been in my room for a while when I heard the door open slowly.

"Skye? Is it ok if I come in?" Sid asked. I nodded and he shut the door. He sat next to me and laid his head on my shoulder.

"How are you doing?" He asked.

"I haven't opened it yet." I said. He sat up and looked at me.

"Want me to help you?" He asked. I turned and looked at him, nodding. He slowly lifted the lid on the safe and pulled out a small box, handing it to me. "Let's start here." He said. I slowly opened the box and smiled wide at what I saw.

"Those are big diamonds." Sid grinned. I stared at the two karat diamond earrings that Reva kept inside the safe.

"They were her pride and joy. Gary didn't know she had them." I said. I closed the box and set it to the side. He handed me some pictures. I laughed and looked through them. They were of Reva and I as kids, and through the years.

"Gary hated me. She wasn't allowed to have pictures of me. I can't believe she kept these." I smiled at Sid. He grinned a little and handed me another jewelry box. I slowly opened it and gasped.

"Matching necklace? That wasn't cheap." Sid grinned. I smiled and ran my fingers over the necklace. He pulled out an envelope that had my name on it. I can't open it or read it. I'm almost scared.

"I...I can't read it." I whispered.

"Do you want me to?" Sid asked. I nodded. He carefully opened the envelope and pulled out the letter.

"Dear Skye,
If you're reading this then that means that Gary finally made good on his promise, and I'm no longer with you." Sid's voice broke. He took a deep breath and continued.

"If something has happened to me, tell the police to look at Gary, because he's the one that did it. Don't be sad that I'm not here with you anymore. I cherished the time we had together. I want you to know how much I love you, and you were the best sister anyone could of asked for. I will miss you Skye. Thank you for all the wonderful times we had together and I know you will never forget me, just like I will never forget you. Even though we are no longer together, just know that we're not far apart either. I'm always with you, just like you're always with me. Go live your life and be happy. I don't want you sad all the time. I need you to live a full and happy life. This is my only request. Follow your heart. I'm sorry I'm no longer here. I love you Skye. Thank you for being the most amazing sister and best friend anyone could of ever asked for.
Love,
Reva
P.S. Whenever you miss me, just look up at the Sky and know I'm there." Sid finished. I am sobbing hard and Sid isn't much better.

"Come here girl." Sid said, hugging me hard. I held on to him and sobbed. "She doesn't want you sad anymore Skye." He whispered. I heard people behind us, but didn't move away from him.

"It's time to do what she asked. It's ok now." Sid told me.

"She knew Gary would kill her." I whispered in a sob.

"Yes, she did, and I'm sorry she did." Sid told me.

"Hey kid." I heard Mick sit down next to me. I turned and looked at him.

"How long have you been here?" I asked Mick. He grinned sadly.

"Long enough." He said, pulling me over to him. He turned a little and looked at the guys. "Give us some time guys." He told them. Sid kissed my cheek and got up. The door shut quietly. "You got this. You know you do. You heard Reva. No more sad times. She doesn't want that. Time to pick your ass up and do this. Think you can do what she asked?" He asked, making me look at him. I grinned and nodded.

"Yeah? Because I'm dying to see you break your foot off in someone's ass." Mick smiled. I giggled and nodded. "Good. Can you start with Corey soon?" He grinned.

"Oh my God Mick!" I laughed, hearing his deep laugh.

"Don't let me down kid. I mean it." Mick grinned. I nodded and we stood up. We went to the living room where everyone had the look of sadness on their faces.

"Fucking lighten up guys." I told them. Joey, Sid and Corey looked at me and glared. Jim, Shawn and Mick smiled.

"Pep talk?" Jim grinned at Mick.

"Fuck yeah. I need my girl that doesn't take shit from anyone." Mick smirked.

"You guys have no idea what Mick has just done." Jim laughed. I smiled and sat down on the couch. They all looked at Jim and Mick as they laughed.

"I don't buy it." Joey grinned at me.

"Piss her off once. I dare ya man." Mick taunted.

"You gonna hit me if I do?" Joey grinned. I stared at him blankly. He looked startled. "That's a yes." Joey said.

"Poke the bear at your own risk." Was all I said. Sid grinned at me and gave me a nudge. I giggled and nudged him back. He playfully shoved me and I glared.

"Dickhead." I said. His eyes got big and he laughed until I lunged at him and tackled him to the floor.

"What the fuck!" Sid laughed. I grinned, sitting on top of him, then twisted his nipple hard. "Ow! Motherfucker! It's attached Skye!" Sid yelled as I sat on him. The rest of them are laughing at us. "If I did that to you, you'd punch me." Sid laughed. I shook my head.

"No. I'd let Mick do it." I grinned. Sid laughed and shook his head. "Get up, pussy." I said getting off of him. I walked away hearing them talking and laughing.

"Should of given her that talk a while ago." Sid laughed.

"She wasn't ready. She is now." Mick said. I smiled and went to the kitchen.

I had avoided being alone in the same room as Corey all night. I don't want to hear how he's sorry or he still cares about me. He never even told me why he broke up with me in the first place. I miss him, but I also know I'll get over it. Huh. Normally I would of cried for weeks. Interesting.

I was in the dining room reading a book and Corey walked in. I glanced at him and went back to reading.

"Uh, hey." He said awkwardly. I nodded at him. "How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Fine." I said not looking at him. I turned the page in my book.

"That's good. I was worried about you." He said quietly.

"No need to be. I'm not your problem anymore." I said. I heard him let out a deep breath.

"This is going well." He said.

"You talked to me. Not the other way around." I said. I closed my book and stood up, pushing in my chair. I turned and looked at him. "How's all the time you have alone at your house like you wanted?" I asked him. His eyes got big and I knew I caught him off guard.

"Jesus." He said quietly. I shrugged at him.

"Just curious is all." I said casually. I walked past him and he grabbed my arm. I looked at him.

"Wanna play this game with me Skye? Wanna say shitty things and pick a fight?" He asked quietly. I glared at him.

"Why do you give a fuck what I do at all Corey?" I asked. I saw his lips form a thin line.

"Because you mean something to me." He snapped. I pulled my arm away from him.

"Maybe at one time I did. Not anymore." I said and walked down the hall. He was right behind me and pulled me into my room, shutting the door. He turned and glared at me.

"You mean a lot to me. Stop with all the shitty comments and acting like I'm not here." He said. I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"Why does it bother you at all Corey? It didn't bother you to break up with me. I told you once before, stop acting like you give a shit about me." I snapped. Oh did that set him off. He stalked over to me and glared.

"Don't fucking say that shit to me. It bothered me alot and it still does. I've always cared about you, even when we weren't dating. Do not sit here and tell me how I fucking feel." He snarled at me. I backed up from him and he moved forward.

"Back up." I warned him. He smirked with his cocky grin at me. "I'm not fucking playing Corey." He moved forward and backed me against the dresser, boxing me in with his arms. He looked down at me and grinned.

"Why? Afraid to be close to me? Can't control yourself?" He smirked.

"I don't want to slap you Corey, but you're pushing it." I said through clenched teeth. He laughed. Does this asshole think I'm kidding?

"Yeah? And how am I pushing it? Because I won't let you run away like you love doing Skye?" He asked in a shitty tone.

"Fuck off." I growled. I pushed on his arms and he kept them in place. "Move Corey." I said to him. He shook his head and grinned. I pushed his chest and he laughed. Fuck it. I reached up and slapped him. His head went to the side and he paused a moment.

"I wasn't kidding. Move." I demanded. His head snapped back at me, his eyes turned a dark blue. Before I could guess what his next move was, he snatched me up by the waist and pulled me into him. "What the fuck!" I shrieked. I tried removing the death grip he has on me and failed.

"Cut it out." He growled. Oh fuck you!

"No! You need to back off man!" I said in a hushed voice so no one would hear. He moved his one hand quickly to grip the back of my hair hard. His lips crashed down on mine hard. What in the fuck?! He's holding me in place and kissing me rough and fast. He pulled back and bit hard at my neck. I gasped and put my hands on his chest.

"What are you doing?!" I demanded. He didn't answer, just moved to the other side of my neck. His teeth drug over my skin, making me shiver.

"What we both want and you know it." He growled.

"I'm not going to just fuck you when you feel like it." I said, holding on to his back. My nails dug into his back as he moved to the dip in my tank top. I gasped when he sucked hard on the side of my breast.

"I know." He whispered, undoing my bra. His hands shot up the front of my shirt as he massaged my breasts and nipples with his fingers and hands. I bit back a moan.

"You and I both know how much we want each other." He whispered in my ear. He pulled my shirt off and moved his mouth over my chest, backing us up to the bed. He pushed me back on the bed and was on top of me.

"Tell me you don't want this." He whispered in my ear. My body is aching for him to touch me.

"Corey, we're not even together anymore." I protested. He was undoing my pants, yanking them off of me. He quickly pulled his own clothes off and thrust into me hard. I gasped and arched into him. The look of desire and need in his eyes is unlike anything I've ever seen from him. His mouth is on mine, kissing me deeper than he ever has. He moaned into our kiss as I clawed at his back.

"Fuck! Move your hips baby." He whispered. I stared at him, not giving him what he wants. I kept my eyes on his and bit his nipple hard. His head fell back and I did it to the other side. He moaned quietly and thrust harder into me.

"Goddammit Skye. You know what that does to me? It makes me want to fuck you hard and make you cum over and over until you beg me to stop." He growled. I smirked at him and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Turn over." He demanded, moving away from me. I just grinned at him. He pulled me up by my arms and turned me around. I gasped when he pressed his body against mine.

"You're about to find out how hard I can make you cum." He whispered in my ear. Shivers ran down my spine as he moved, making me lean forward. He thrust into me hard and I covered my mouth to quiet my moan.

"I love fucking you like this. Fuck, you feel so good. Move your hips." He demanded. I looked back at him and shook my head slightly. He slapped my ass hard and I moaned quietly, trying to remember people are in the house still. I felt myself tense hard on him.

"Going to listen?" He panted, not slowing down. I gasped, feeling his hand come down on my ass again. Fuck this is so hot! I moved slightly and he groaned quietly. "Harder." He demanded. I moved just a little. He growled at me and slapped my ass again. I tensed harder and moaned quietly.

"You love this. You want me to keep fucking you?" He whispered. I can't think of anything other than what he's doing to me.

"Yes." I panted quietly.

"Better move your hips." He growled. I looked back at him and moved hard. He froze as I moved. I watched his head go back as he panted and gripped my hips hard.

"Fuck! Just like that." He whispered as I kept moving. His head snapped forward and he moved with me. Soon, we are both fighting to keep our moans quiet as we moved faster and harder against each other. I felt his fingers brush over me and I gasped.

"You like that?" He whispered.

I panted and nodded, as he moved his hand faster. I feel myself coming undone and he knows it.

"I know you love it. I'm going to make you cum more than once." He whispered. I arched and tensed as he thrust hard and moved his hand. The tingling sensation started in my toes and went all the way to my head as I came undone. I moaned into the pillow hearing him groan quietly.

"That's it baby. Keep cumming for me." He whispered. I have no idea what exactly he did next, but the way he moved and thrust at the exact same time, made my world explode again.

"Fuck! Keep moving. I'm gonna cum soon." He growled, his pace steadily increasing. I moved hard and he gripped my hips hard and tensed. "Shit!" He moaned.

His body shivered and tensed, pressing harder and harder into me. He laid his head on my back, both of us panting hard. He carefully pulled away from me and I collapsed on the bed. I laid there listen to our breathing become normal again, neither of us speaking.

"Skye? Did I hurt you? I mean, are you ok?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I said quietly. I moved and grabbed my shirt, hearing him grab his clothes.

"I'm sorry Skye." He whispered. I yanked my clothes on and turned to see him sitting on my bed in his boxers.

"Yeah. It's fine." I whispered. I felt tears in my eyes and knew exactly what this was for him. "You got what you wanted, right?" I asked coldly. His head snapped up at me and he shook his head.

"No, I didn't." He whispered. I wiped my eyes and he turned his head to the side as he looked at me. "Skye, what is it?" He asked.

"Nothing other than you just fucking used me Corey." I said, the tears coming faster now. He shook his head and stood up.

"No, that wasn't it either." He said quietly, walking up to me. He laid his hand gently on my face. "I care about you so much. After what I saw today, I feel so fucked up." He said. I pulled out of his reach.

"Great. That helps. I care about you, I felt fucked up...what better way to cure all of that than to fuck your ex girlfriend?" I asked. He hung his head down. "Yeah, I know what this was. Your other girlfriend must not do it for you." I shot back. He shook his head sadly and sighed.

"There is no one else. I'm sorry Skye." He said again.

"Just go Corey. I know that you don't care about me the way you say you do. If you did, you wouldn't treat me this way. I'll quit with the comments and we can pretend all of this was never real." I said, grabbing my shoes. He looked at me worried.

"Where are you going?" He asked. I brushed him off and grabbed a hoodie. I turned around and headed for my door. "Skye, please? I want to be with you. I really do." He said.

"Don't pity me. I'm tired of everyone doing that to me." I said and walked out the door, slipping out the back door and into the night.