Inhale

15

"Hey." Corey smiled at me the next day when he came over. He looked better. He had shaved and looked like he had slept some.

"Hey." I said quietly as I let him in the house. Sid smirked at me.

"I'm leaving. No fucking in my bed. Use the guest room." Sid laughed as he walked out the door. Corey chuckled.

"Helpful as always." He grinned. "Who is this?" He asked as Marley leaned into him for a pet.

"Marley. Sid got him about a month ago." I told him as we sat down. He smiled at me.

"Evie, I'm sorry. I am so fucking sorry. I miss you so goddamn much." He said. I already want to throw myself into his arms. I feel a lump in my throat.

"I didn't want the kid thinking I wasn't going to be there like my dad wasn't. Then I found out he wasn't mine. He didn't look anything like me, and I asked for a paternity test. As soon as it came back that he wasn't, I was gone. I'm so fucking sorry." He said wiping his eyes.

"You hurt me. I needed you and you weren't there!" I almost yelled. "What do you want from me? I'm a mess. Why would you ever want to be with me?" I asked as I cried.

"Because I love you and I'm going insane not being able to be near you or seeing you. You're all I've ever wanted. I want to help you and be here for you. I love you so much Evie." He whispered.

He moved closer to me as I cried. I looked up to say something and his lips moved over mine. Oh God. He is what I've needed for two months. His hand rested gently on the side of my face as he deepened our kiss. We are both moaning as we kissed each other. I pulled him tighter against me and he pulled me into his lap.

"I've missed you so much baby." He whispered as he kissed my neck gently.

"I'm never ever leaving you. I love you and only you." He panted as I gripped his hair.

"Do you promise?" I whispered. He moved back to look at me.

"Yeah. I promise you, I'm never leaving you again. I promise you that I love you. I want to live with you, and if I have to move in here to do that, I will." He told me. I grinned.

"You may have to move next door with me because Colson just gave me his house the other day." I grinned. He smiled wide and nodded.

"When do we move in?" He smiled. I kissed him hard and held him closer to me. He pulled back and looked at me seriously.

"I want you to marry me Evie." He said quietly.

"Wait. What did you say?" I whispered. He smiled and grabbed a box out of his pocket. He handed it to me. I opened it to see a large princess cut diamond solitare ring. Tears are pouring out of my eyes.

"Will you marry me, Evie?" He asked as he looked at me. I nodded and he laughed as he kissed me. He slid the ring on my finger. It fit perfectly. He smiled at me as my tears keep coming.

"Is that a yes?" He whispered.

"Yes." I whispered as he wiped my tears away. I can't stop crying. Corey held me close to him.

"I'm sorry baby. You have no idea how sorry I am. I never wanted to leave you." He told me as I laid against his chest. I can only cry harder. His arms tightened around me more.

"I can't stop crying." I choked out.

"You don't have to. Whatever you need, just tell me." He said quietly. After a few minutes I started to settle down and I looked at him with guilt on my face.

"What is it babe?" He was worried.

"Sid kissed me last night." I told him. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"And?" He asked.

"That was it. He passed out. Did you think we-" I stopped because he was laughing.

"I don't have any right to be mad babe. We technically weren't together. Did it mean anything, I guess is all I'm worried about?" He asked.

"No. It never has. He got drunk and tried to kiss Marco once." I grinned. He started laughing hard.

"I'm really not worried at all now. He tried to kiss Shawn once too when he was drunk, one of the girls on the stage crew." He smiled. I giggled.

"He just said he liked kissing me, but he knew it didn't mean anything." I said. He laughed and smiled at me.

"You two have a strange friendship, but I love it. No more kissing Sid when you're drunk please?" He smiled.

"I wasn't planning on it." I told him.

"Maybe a sober person should referee when you two drink." He grinned. I giggled and nodded.

"Anything else you're worried about with you and Sid?" He asked. I groaned.

"The day I left the hospital. He found me passed out drunk on Larry's grave." I started and he groaned but also laughed a little.

"Is this some weird shower you two took together?" He smirked. My face went red and he laughed.

"Ok. I don't think I need the whole story on that either." He laughed.

"He had boxers on. Does that help?" I asked.

"A little. I can't get mad considering everything that happened. I'm just glad he found you and took care of you." He said seriously. I nodded.

"Baby, I'm so sorry." He told me again.

"I know." I told him. "Corey, I love you." I whispered as tears fell from my eyes. I watched as tears welled up in his eyes.

"You have no idea how happy I am to hear that." He said. He leaned up and gave me a slow, lingering kiss that made my heart race. We held each other tighter as we started kissing each other frantically.

"Oh my God I want you." He mumbled as he kissed my neck softly. I have butterflies in my stomach. I'm really fucking nervous. I looked at him.

"What is it, baby?" He whispered.

"I'm....nervous." I whispered.

"We don't have to do anything. I'm sorry-" He started. I shook my head.

"I was just telling you. I'm not sure how I'll be, and I don't want you disappointed." I told him. He looked sad when I said that.

"You could never disappoint me. Whatever you're comfortable with." He whispered as he kissed my neck.

"Take me to bed." I whispered.

He held me tighter and picked me up. He carried me down the hall to the guest room, shutting the door behind him. He laid me on the bed and took his shirt off, hovering over me as we kissed. I ran my fingers down his back gently, feeling his smooth skin.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he kissed my neck slowly. Oh God I've missed him so much. I kissed his neck and worked my way up to his ear, flicking my tounge over it. He moaned and lifted my shirt up slowly. I let go of him and let him take it off of me.

I felt even more nervous and kind of exposed for some reason. Corey could sense this and looked at me worried.

"Do you want to stop? It's fine if you want to." He whispered.

"Just, um, go slow?" I whispered.

He nodded and moved to my neck, slowly running his lips and tounge over it. I moaned and started to relax more. My bare chest was pressed against his and it was the best feeling of my life.

"You show me what you want me to do." He whispered as he moved back to look at me.

"I don't want to do anything you don't want me to or aren't ready for." He whispered.

I took his hand and moved it further down, resting between my legs. He moaned louder and I moved his hand inside my pants. I gasped when I felt his fingers move over me slowly.

"Oh my god." I panted as he kissed my neck. His fingers moved slightly faster, and I soon found myself arching against his hand.

"I want you Corey." I whispered.

"Are you sure baby?" He whispered as he gently kissed me.

I nodded. He moved and slowly pulled my clothes off of me, then his own. He moved on top of me and looked down at me.

"I love you Evie." He whispered. I nodded, pulling him down to kiss me.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked quietly.

"Yes." I said, pulling him down on top of me. He very slowly pressed into me. I felt my eyes roll back and heard him panting.

"Goddamn." He whispered not moving yet.

"I'll go slow." He said as he very slowly started moving.

I forgot about everything for the last few months and it was just me and him. Every touch or movement made me realize how much I was in love with him. I found myself wrapped around him tightly.

"Harder." I moaned. Corey moved just a little harder and I gasped. The pressure is building inside of me already.

"Oh God, baby." He moaned as he moved a little harder each time. I felt my nails digging into his back.

"You want me to go faster?" He asked. I can feel how much his body is tensing and I know he wants to.

"Yes. Don't stop." I panted.

He growled and started moving faster. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started pulling him in with my legs. He moaned louder and I felt him tense even harder.

"Fuck!" He panted. He thrust harder into me and I arched, feeling him hit the spot I needed him to.

"Mmm. Right there?" He moaned. I nodded.

"Yeah? Cum for me. It turns me on so much when you do." He panted.

Everything sped up so fast for us just then. We moved harder and faster, unable to stop the passion and desire that was ready to explode between us. I arched into him hard, and my nails dug into his back. I felt dizzy as I came back to reality.

"Evie." Corey moaned and tensed.

His body quivered against mine. He kept kissing me over and over before pulling away. I laid on my back, staring at the ceiling, tears sliding out of my eyes for some reason.

"Hey. Babe, talk to me. Did I hurt you?" He asked worried. He was hovered over me. I shook my head.

"I don't know what's wrong. This just happens since everything. Are you sure you want to deal with this?" I sobbed. He smiled and nodded.

"Yes. I'm positive I want to. Everything will be better now. I'm going to make sure it is. Just let me take care of you for a while. Can you do that?" He asked. I nodded.

"Good. We can start with you eating more. You're so thin babe." He said. I've lost almost fifteen pounds in the last two months.

"You lost weight too." I pointed out. He grinned and nodded.

"You had none to lose." He grinned. I smiled.

"You're really ok with living with me next door?" I asked. He smiled and nodded again.

"Yes. When do we move?" He grinned.

"Next month. Colson is moving to Indiana." I told him.

"Hey! You two done being...yeah. Are you two good now?" Sid yelled through the door. We both started laughing. "That must mean yes." He laughed.

We got up and threw our clothes on and went to the living room. Sid sat smirking at us. Sid eyed up my hand and grinned.

"About time Corey pulled his head out of his ass." Sid smiled at me.

A month later, Corey and I unpacking in our new house. Colson's house is much bigger than mine, and I love it. He also had set up a studio in the basement and Corey was beyond thrilled with that.

Sid and I share Marley. It's hilarious really. Marley is at the shop with me when I work, and stays at Sid's house a few nights a week, then at my house the rest of the time.

My parents were beyond excited about us getting married. I explained everything that happened with Corey and I, and they were very understanding. My mom has been looking at places for us to get married at and decorations. Corey and I haven't set a date yet.

"Babe? What's in this box?" Corey asked as we unpacked. My eyes got big when I saw the box that said ASSHOLE written in black letters.

"Uh, your stuff." I grinned. He glared at me playfully.

"Oh really?" He smiled as he walked closer to me. He set the box down as he approached, still smiling.

"Were you ever going to give my stuff back to me?" He smiled, holding onto my hips.

"No. I had planned on burning it all." I said.

"What the fuck babe!" He laughed. I giggled.

"That's funny, huh?" He smiled as he started to tickle me. I laughed as he wrapped his arms around me.

"So when are we getting married?" He smiled at me.

"Two months? Hell, I don't know." I grinned.

"I love the idea of two months. You really would?" He asked.

"Yes." I told him. Marley started to howl. We turned and laughed when we saw Sid walk up. Marley danced around excitedly as I let Sid in.

"There's my guy!" Sid laughed and scratched his ears. He looked up at me.

"How is unpacking going?" He asked. Corey laughed and held up the box with writing on it. Sid cracked up laughing.

"Surprised she didn't burn it like she wanted to." Sid smiled. Corey looked at me and laughed.

"You were serious. Damn. I deserve that." Corey grinned. Sid smirked at me mischievously. I glared.

"Hey Corey? Me and Evie are gonna go out drinking." Sid smiled at him. Corey's face fell.

"Uh huh. Really funny asshole. Then there will be more weird stories of you two in a shower and best friend kissing. No. Babe, I'll be the sober one if you-" He finally stopped when he saw both Sid and I laughing.

"Haha. Funny." Corey smirked.

"I thought it was." Sid laughed. I giggled and nodded.

"Alright, Marley and I are hitting the dog park tonight. See you guys later." He waved as him and Marley left. Corey was over to me tickling me again. I'm laughing hard.

"You and him just love fucking with me don't you." He grinned, finally stopping. I smiled and nodded.

"Uh huh." He grinned.

"We just like seeing how worked up you get about it." I grinned. He playfully attacked my neck and I laughed.

"So, two months?" He smiled. I nodded and pulled him down to kiss me.

"Mmmhmm. I can do that." He muttered against my lips.

"Me too." I smiled.

And that was what we did. We had a small ceremony two months later for family and close friends only, followed by a large reception. It was the best day of my life. I married not only the man I love, but also my best friend, next to Sid of course. I'm happier than I have ever been in my entire life.

Like anything in life, we were thrown a small curve ball in our relationship about a year after we were married. Jansen Taylor was born. He has Corey's eyes and my red hair. For the first time ever, my life feels complete and perfect.