Inhale

5

Corey's POV

I got to her house about a month later and let myself in. She is feeling a lot better and the bruises are finally gone. She's skiddish still. Quick movements make her jump I've noticed. I try not to make any, but I'm human and don't always remember. It's not just me either. It's anyone really. She flinches when it happens, but never says anything. She just acts like it doesn't happen. I haven't said anything yet.

Marco was there when I got there, and I talked with him for a minute. He pointed at the garage, and I grinned. I knew what she was doing already. I opened the door quietly and stepped inside.

The sight before me was breathtaking. She looked like an angel. The way she wrapped herself around the sling and moved through the air left me in awe. She can twirl herself effortlessly, and goddamn, she can do the splits in mid air. Oh my God.

She flipped herself upside down and slid down the sling, only to move upright and climb up it again. She has on really tight yoga pants and a tight tank top. Both are not helping the issue growing in my pants at the moment. She finally noticed I was there and slid down to the ground. She smiled at me as she walked up to me.

I didn't let her get a word out. I had my hands all over her, and pulling her inside the house with me. I did check to make sure Marco left, and he had. I picked her up and carried her back to her room, laying her on the bed.

I'm pulling her clothes off as fast as I can, along with my own. It's been a month since we were last together, and I am so hard that it hurts. She grinned at me.

"Must of enjoyed that?" She smiled as I pulled her pants and underwear off.

"You have no fucking idea." I told her. I kissed her hard and yanked off my remaining clothes. Goddamn she has a nice body. I leaned over her and sucked hard on her nipples, gently taking one between my teeth.

"That feels so good." She moaned. I moved my hand between her legs and moaned. She's so wet and I love it. I moved my fingers over her clit, feeling her tense.

"Don't stop." She purred at me. I moved faster and she is clawing at my back. She leaned up and bit my chest hard.

"You know I love that." I growled. She grinned and bit harder. "Careful, Evie. That makes me want to fuck you hard."

"I know. I want you to." She said. She bit my nipple hard and I hissed. "You scared to Corey?" She challenged. I stopped moving my hand and glared at her.

"No. But you might be." I said as I thrust into her hard. She gasped, her eyes went wide. "You sure?" I asked before I moved again. She raked her nails so hard down my back that I swear she may have cut me. I didn't care. It turned me the fuck on. I moved harder and she is arching under me already.

"I have wanted to do this for a month." I growled. She bit her bottom lip and moved with me. I leaned down and bit at her nipples, making her moan.

"You want more?" I panted, moving harder.

"Yes. You better not stop either." She panted.

"I'm not stopping. I'm going to make you cum at least twice for me." I grunted out to her. She is already getting tighter on me. I leaned back on my knees and pulled her into me by her hips.

"Fuck!" She panted, gripping the sheets. I smiled, moving the same way over and over. "Corey." She panted.

"I told you I was making you cum more than once. You better let me feel you cum right now." I demanded, feeling her body tense hard.

Oh God! The way she moans and tightens around me drives me insane. I felt her body ease up slowly and I pulled her to sit up and on top of me. I laid back and let her ride me hard. Her head fell back and I'm gripping her thighs hard. She's moving hard on me and I need more from her.

I sat up and moved from under her. I moved behind her and kissed her neck slowly, massaging her breasts. I slowly leaned forward, making her on her hands and knees. I thrust into her hard and damn near lost it.

"Holy shit." She panted, moving with me. I grabbed her ass hard.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" I panted, watching her nod and moan. "I bet you want to cum soon, don't you?"

"Yes." She panted. I chuckled.

"You better wait until I tell you to." I growled. I moved harder and she is so close I can feel it. "I want you to want it so bad you can't stand it." I grunted. She moaned louder, making my body heat up more.

"Oh god." She moaned. I'm close, but I'm making her wait. I leaned forward and grabbed her breasts, lightly running my fingers over her nipples. She loves that and it drives her crazy. She moaned louder and I bit at her neck.

"You can barely hold on, am I right?" I asked. She nodded, panting harder. She is even tighter on me and I know it will only be a matter of one small thing to set her off.

"Yeah? You want me to let you cum?" I whispered to her. I moved into her hard, feeling myself starting to unravel.

"Yes!" She yelled. That was all I needed to hear and I can't stop now.

"Good. Cum on my cock baby." I moaned. She moved harder than she ever has and my eyes rolled back in my head. She is moaning louder than I've ever heard out of her, and I felt my body jerk and tense hard.

"Fuck, don't stop." I moaned, gripping her hips hard. I felt dizzy and felt like I left my body just then. We both finally quit moving, and I laid my head on her back. We are both panting hard. I carefully moved away from her, and pulled her to me. I kissed her slowly and for a long time. She grinned at me and laid on my chest. She pulled the covers over us and sighed.

"That was nice." She sighed happily. I chuckled at her.

"Fuck yes it was." I laughed. I ran my fingers lightly over her bare shoulder. I laid there quietly and grinned. "You should stay the night with me at my house tonight." I told her. She turned to look at me.

"You sure?" She asked. I smiled and nodded.

I haven't taken her to my house yet. Not that it's some huge mansion or anything, it's just that I've learned over the years to not let alot of people know where I live. Reason being, stalkers, crazy women, crazy fans. I don't do it to be mean. I really don't. I just can't move if someone freaks out or something. Evie isn't like that. I know this, and think I've always known. It's just something I've done for a long time, and can't get over. I did explain all of this to her, and she understands. She was fine with it, which surprised me.

"As long as you're sure. I don't want you doing this and not really wanting to." She said. This girl doesn't bullshit anyone about how she feels, and I fucking love it.

"I'm positive. Thought we could use a change of scenery." I grinned.

"That's code for you wanna fuck me in your bed." She said straight faced. I am laughing my ass off.

"Well, yeah, but that wasn't the only reason." I laughed.

"Uh huh." She giggled. I smirked and kissed her lips. "I gotta feed Orco first." She said as we got up.

"I'll feed him. Get a bag ready." I told her. She smiled at me.

"You should just buy one already." She smiled. I laughed and nodded, heading to the kitchen.

I got his veggies from the fridge, and heard him squeaking happily. This little guy is so cool. He sits in my lap, likes having his ears scratched. Sometimes he wants his belly rubbed. It cracks me up. I gave him his food and he rubbed up against my hand as I gave him a pet. I locked his cage, and saw Evie come out with a bag.

"Ready babe?" I asked her. She smiled and we headed to my house.

I was so happy to have her at my house for some reason. Not sure why exactly, but I was. We sat talking about everything that happened since we met. She was so upset about her car. I don't blame her at all. It's a nice fucking ride. Plus it was her grandfather's car and holds alot of sentimental value to her. As we laid on the couch talking, I felt I needed to know one thing that has been on my mind since I've known her.

"I have to ask this, and I want you to know it makes no difference either way. It's just something I'm curious about. Did you and Sid..?" I trailed off. She laughed.

"Have sex? No. Make out a few times. Yeah." She said. I laughed. "He never got past second base if you're wondering." She grinned.

"Ok. Not sure I needed to know that exactly." I laughed. She shrugged.

"Thought I'd tell ya so you weren't wondering." She said.

"You really don't hold back, do you?" I asked.

"What good does it do anyone? I'm not embarrassed about me and Sid." She said.

"How long ago was that?" I asked. She thought a moment and I laughed.

"Like five months or something? Shit, I don't know. We got stoned as fuck and then we both sobered up to realize that it was just.....weird. Again." She said. I can't stop laughing. The two of them have the strangest relationship, but I find it awesome.

"And the first time?" I grinned.

"Like, a few months after I started working for him. We were both totally sober that time. He kissed me. I don't just kiss anyone." She shrugged. I grinned at her.

"No shit you don't. I knew if I didn't make the first move, it never would of happened." I grinned. She smiled and nodded. "I always liked you. You always avoided me." I said quietly. She grinned a little.

"You made me nervous. I couldn't ever tell what you were thinking. Even now, sometimes I think I know, then you go a totally different way with it." She said.

"That is something I've had to learn how to do after dealing with the media all the time. You can't let them know too much about you or it never goes away." I told her.

"I figured. All of you guys are kind of the same way. None of you keep the same routine ever. You all take different routes when you go somewhere, order different things all the time at restaurants, listen to music I've never heard of. Just when people think they have you figured out, you go to the other extreme. I don't know how any of you can deal with people being in your lives like that all the time." She said.

"Holy shit. You really have paid attention to all of us." I'm in awe. Anyone I've ever dated, they never caught on to any of that. Not once.

"It's what I do. I watch everyone. I have Sid more figured out than any of you. Only because he's let me though. You guys are all good at hiding who you really are at times." She said. Goddamn I'm even more into this girl that I was before.

"So what do you know about me?" I asked. She smiled.

"You are incredibly kind and caring. You overthink everything and are a perfectionist when it comes to your work. Your work does come first before anything, including family and friends but you do have a limit with that. You would drop everything to be there for one of them if they needed you. You also go way out of your way for your fans because you wouldn't be where you are without them. You have a dark side and a fun loving, carefree side. But you have an internal battle with them each day as to which one will show it's face." She said quietly. I can barely breathe. She just summed me up in under a minute flat.

"Holy. Fuck." I whispered. I don't know how I feel exactly and she knows it.

"Sorry. It's just what I've picked up on the last few years." She said awkwardly.

"I have no idea what to say." I said. She chewed her bottom lip nervously.

"I'm-" I stopped her by moving my lips over hers. I pulled back and she stared at me wide eyed and breathless.

"No one has ever paid that much attention to how I am. I had no idea you picked up on any of that. It's amazing." I told her. She smiled, looking relieved. I brushed the hair out of her eyes.

"You do a good job of not showing who you are either. You throw yourself into your work because it's a distraction from things that may be going on in your life and you don't want anyone knowing about it. Doing well at work is important to you. You give off the hard ass vibe to most, which I have no fucking doubts you can kick my ass, but, you have the biggest heart of anyone I've ever met in my life. You would help anyone without being asked. You are the most caring person I've ever met, but most people don't know that about you." I finished. She blinked at me, then was on top of me, kissing me hard.

"Uh huh." She mumbled. I smiled against her mouth and held on to her. She leaned up and looked at me. "No one has ever said something like that to me before." She said, kissing me again. I rolled her on her back and leaned up smiling.

"I can tell you again if this is the reaction I get." I smiled. She laughed and kissed me again.

A few days later I walked into the record store and heard her, Sid and Marco having a debate about something. I walked up and looked at them.

"What are we talking about." I asked. Sid laughed.

"Evie, tell Corey how you feel about social media." Sid smiled. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Dumbest shit ever created. If I haven't talked to you in twenty years, there's a good fucking reason for it. You assholes that take pictures of your food? Yeah, let me punch you in the throat. Then there's the assholes that have their fifty status updates of 'Off to work Facebook friends!' Yeah, great. You have a job just like the rest of society does. No one gives a shit. Now, if you had something cool like pictures of you riding a unicorn around? Fuck. Yes. My screen had better be filled of you riding that thing around. I better have like a hundred pictures of it. If not, fuck off. No one gives a shit that you ate food to stay alive, or went to a job that all of us have to go to. I miss anything?" She asked us. We are dying laughing.

"Talking about you, Sid and you, Marco, with your food pictures. Assholes." She grumbled.

"Are you even on social media?" I asked her.

"No. I did it for like a month and wanted to kick my own ass for doing it." She said. Sid is holding his phone, laughing hard.
"I just recorded all of that. Yep. It's going up." He laughed, sending the video.

"See what I mean?" She asked me. I am still laughing.

"I'm downloading that video." Marco laughed.

"I'm taking the trash out. I better not come back and see food pictures or some dumb shit!" She called out, walking out the back door.

"Goddamn that's good shit." Sid laughed. "I was telling her to look at your Twitter page. She glared at me and went into that." Sid laughed.

I laughed, then froze. Sid and I looked at each other and ran to the back door. Sid threw open the door and Evie stood holding a hand to her chest. She is white as a ghost and breathing hard. I saw someone just out of the corner of my eye darting away.

"Which way?" Sid asked her. She pointed to the left, and Sid took off. I went up to her and she's shaking.

"What did he do?" I asked. This fucking asshole!

"I..I turned around and he was just right next to the dumpster. He just gave me the same smile like before." She whispered. I pulled my phone out and call the police. Marco came out back and looked at me.

"That dude ran across the parking lot!" Marco yelled.

I have the police on the phone and Marco went to Evie as I ran through the store and out the door. I see this guy running and I took off after him, telling the operator my every turn. I saw Larry and he pointed at the guy. I nodded and kept running. I ran down a street, gaining on him. He darted through two yards and I updated the operator, cutting through the yards. He ran down an alley and then darted behind a garage. I turned the same way he did, and he's gone. Like nowhere to be seen.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

"Sir?" I heard in my ear.

"I lost him." I panted.

I kept looking around and he was just gone. Like he vanished into thin air. The operator instructed me to go back to the store, so I headed back unwillingly.

By the time I got there, the cops were there again. Evie is in tears as she talked to them. I can't believe we let her go outside alone. I'm so pissed at myself for that. The cops weren't able to find him either, and they took another report. When they left, Evie went into the bathroom and locked herself in. We can all hear her sobbing quietly.

"How did we just let that happen man?" I said to Sid.

"We weren't thinking. Fuck!" Sid hissed. I went to the bathroom door and knocked quietly.

"Baby? Can I come in?" I asked hopefully.

"There's no room." She choked out. I grinned.

"Can you come out here then?" I asked.

"No." She sobbed. Sid grinned.

"She hates crying, and really hates people seeing her cry. Let me try." Sid told me. He knocked on the door.

"Hey girl. Come on. Crying doesn't make ya weak. We've been over this." Sid grinned.

"I know. I just need a minute. Please?" She sniffled.

"That's new. Normally she tells me to get fucked." Sid looked at me worried. He turned back to the door.

"Evie? Please?" Sid begged nicely. The door unlocked and slowly opened. Sid grabbed her and hugged her.

"I'm sorry Evie. I can't believe we just let you go alone." He told her.

"It's my own fault. I shouldn't of gone alone." She said, not letting go of him.

"Hey, stop that. None of this is your fault." He told her. She nodded. "Why don't you take off for the day?" He asked. She shook her head. "Yeah. Don't fight me, ok? I'll call Mick." He grinned.

We have found that Evie will do whatever Mick asks her to do since that night. He's always really nice about it. She's stubborn as hell. She looked at Sid.

"Bye Sid." She said moving away. We all laughed. She grabbed her bag and I grabbed her arm gently. I turned her around and she hugged me.

"I'm sorry." I told her. She shook her head.

"Don't be." She said, looking up at me. I gave her a quick kiss. She turned to Sid.

"You gonna take care of Larry for me?" She asked him.

"I got him. I got him some new clothes too." Sid grinned. She smiled and nodded as we headed out. She didn't say anything as we drove to her house. We got inside and I pulled her into me, holding her close. I heard her break down crying.

"Talk to me babe." I told her.

"I just froze. I couldn't move, I couldn't think straight. I was just scared." She sobbed. I made her sit down with me on the couch.

"I'm not letting you out of my sight." I told her. She nodded as we sat quietly.

"I'm scared." She whispered. I felt my stomach drop.

"Let's stay at my house for a while. Grab some clothes for a few weeks and we'll take Orco with us." I told her. She leaned up and looked at me like I was insane.

"But this is my house. Why do I have to leave?" She asked me.

"It's not forever babe. Just for a little while. Please?" I asked.

"Ok." She said reluctantly.

We got her packed up and went to my house. After getting Orco settled and her settled, we just laid on the couch. Orco was squeaking, wanting attention. She got up and got him out, holding him in her lap. The doorbell rang and she jumped.

"It's ok. Be right back." I told her. I grinned when I saw it was Mick. "Hey man."

"Hey. How is she? Sid called." He said. I led him to the living room. Mick grinned at her.

"How ya doing?" He asked her.

"Ok I guess." She told him. He sat next to her and gave Orco a pet.

"He's cute." Mick laughed. She grinned at him. "Evie? Are you sure your ok?" He asked.

"No. I'm not." She said crying. I picked up Orco and held him. Mick hugged her as she cried, and he looked at me worried.

"It's ok. You don't have to be right now." He told her.

Evie spent most of the night crying until she finally fell asleep on me. This sick fucking prick. I wish we hadn't pulled Mick off of him now.

I looked down at her laying on me and grinned. She's so beautiful and everything I've ever needed or wanted in someone. I realized right then how lucky I am to have her.

I watched her over the next few weeks, and it was like she was shutting down inside. She didn't smile or laugh much. She wasn't really talking to anyone. Everyone was worried about her, but she just kept going through the motions of day to day life.

"I can take this shit anymore." Sid told me as we watched her stocking shelves. It was just the three of us in the store. He locked the door and hit the closed sign. Sid walked over to her and took the shirts she was folding away from her. She didn't resist even, which I found odd. He walked her over to the counter and she stared at him.

"Talk. Hit me, yell at me, just do something besides shut down." He told her.

"I'm not in the mood Sid." She said annoyed.

"I'm gonna be honest and tell ya I don't fucking care." Sid said. She glared at him.

"Leave me alone." She growled. Here we go kids!

"No. I have been and I'm tired of doing that." Sid told her.

"Goddamn Sid." She sighed.

"Evie? Just talk to me." Sid begged.

"What am I supposed to say?!" She yelled. "My life is being fucked with, I barely escaped a rapist twice! How the fuck do you think I'm doing!?" She yelled. We just stood there waiting for her to go on.

"I'm fucking tired of this shit! This fucking asshole is running everyone's lives! I feel guilty because I got away and those women didn't." She sank to the floor sobbing hard. Sid was right there holding on to her.

"I know, Evie. I know. Shhh." Sid held her as she cried. Goddamn. She feels guilty on top of all of this. They sat like that for a long time before she finally looked up at him. He grinned and wiped her eyes.

"You're alright. We got you. Everything will be fine, I promise." Sid told her. She nodded and lean against him.