Inhale

8

"What exactly happened between you and Ivan?" Corey asked me the next day. We were all sitting on the bus hanging out.

"Oh. That. Yeah, I bumped into him, he wouldn't move, then I told him his music sucked, then he called me a bitch, I told him I already know I am, then he grabbed me, then you came out, then I kneed-" I stopped rattling all of this off because they are laughing so hard. I shrugged while they tried to calm down.

"You told him his music sucked?" Corey laughed.

"I figured someone would of told him by now. Guess not?" I asked. They can't stop laughing.

"Fuck! That is fucking great!" Jim laughed hard.

"It's true. I'm not sure why any of you are surprised at this." I said, bored.

"I love you Evie! Goddamn she is a riot!" Jay laughed. I smiled at him.

"So, yeah. That's what happened." I said.

"You went full on fucking crazy on him." Alex grinned.

"No she didn't. I fucking stopped that shit. Girl, we need to talk about anger management." Sid laughed.

"Talk all ya want. I'm still not going." I told him. He shook his head and laughed.

"He was threatening to sue." Shawn told me seriously.

"Shit. Good luck there. He can have my house, but he'll have to pry my car from my cold dead hands. I have nothing else of value. I say best of luck to him." I told him. Shawn smirked at me.

"How is he gonna sue when he grabbed me? Security footage will show that." I pointed out.

"Just making you are aware is all. He's an asshole. Didn't want you surprised if something were to happen." Shawn said.

"Well, if it does happen, I feel for his ass." I said.

"Me too. Since I got it on video." Craig said. We all turned to him surprised.

"For real man? You didn't help her out?" Corey asked.

"He did, Corey. He recorded it." I grinned at Craig who nodded at me.

"Yeah, I get that. But some guy had his hands on you and Craig just stood there." Corey said. He is really getting pissed about this.

"Corey, I'm fine. Leave it alone." I said through my teeth. He shook his head at me.

"Evie, it's not fine. Remember when that asshole got a hold of you that night? What about when he almost did it again?" Corey asked in front of all of them. They all know about the first time. Only Mick, Sid and Corey know about the other. My eyes got big and I felt Mick squeeze my hand gently.

"What does that mean again?" Jim asked.

"Fuck." I heard Sid whisper.

I stood up and shook my head, walking off the bus. I cannot believe he just told all of them that. I'm so done. I'm going home. I can't deal with all this shit on top of everything else.

I had walked a ways from the bus, and it's still daylight out. I found a tree and sat behind it, hoping no one would see me. It's bad enough that they all know about that night at the club. I don't need them knowing this guy is a fucking pervert who rapes women and then stalks them. Goddammit!

"Hey." Sid said sitting next to me. I didn't say anything. "He's worried, Evie. You have to see where he's coming from. It doesn't make it right about what he just said."

"I'm going home Sid." I said quietly. He sighed.

"Fuck! I hate it when you get like this. Evie, you can't right now." Sid told me.

"Sid, I will stay with Marco or my parents. I can't fucking do this. I'm not cut out to live on a bus with you guys. I'm fucking embarrassed as all hell. I can't fucking believe he said that!" I can hear myself getting louder.

"Let's take a minute here. Your parents are in their seventies for starters. Frank has problems with his knees. Marco, well, Marco can't fucking fight. He knows he can't." He said. He turned me to look at him.

"Please? I rarely ever ask anything from you. I need you to do this for me. You're my best friend and I would fucking freak out if something happened." Sid begged with his goddamn pale, baby blue eyes.

"You always ask me to do shit for you Sid." I shot back, watching the smile spread across his face. I grinned and he laughed.

"Fucking fine. But I need time to cool off before I go back there, or someone gets punched in the dick." I said.

"What the fuck!" Sid laughed as I giggled.

"Fine. Let's go get tattoos." He said, pulling me up.

"Again?" I grinned.

"Uh huh." He laughed.

I have six tattoos now, and I got them all with Sid. I have a small tree of life on my one shoulder on my back, a red star on each hip, a mandala on my shoulder in black and white, a tree frog on my ankle, and a small daisy on the inside of one wrist. I have no idea what to get this time.

In the end, I got three flying black birds on the inside of my other wrist, and had the words "Let It Be" under it. Sid got another Transformers tattoo on his leg. I felt better after we got done. I'm still pissed at Corey though. We made our way back to the bus slowly.

"Let it be, huh?" He grinned.

"Yeah. Kind of a reminder to myself some days. It's a good song too." I grinned.

Sid smiled and nodded as we approached the bus. All of them were outside, sitting in lawn chairs. Corey saw me and got up. Sid grinned at me and went to talk to the guys, while I went inside. I was halfway back to the bunks when I heard the door open.

"Evie?" Corey called out as he walked up to me. I turned and crossed my arms at him.

"Yep." I said. He groaned and closed his eyes.

"You're still mad at me I see." He said, looking at me.

"Did you think I was gonna be ok with all of that Corey?" I asked.

"Evie, it just came out. I'm sorry. I really don't see what the big deal is." He said. I felt my blood boil.

"Are you fucking serious?" I asked quietly. He gulped, realizing what he really said.

"Let me fill you in on what the big deal is Corey." I said stalking towards him. He is backing up down the hall as I kept walking.

"It's my life for starters, and not everyone needs to know that. Did it ever occur to you that I find all of it fucking embarrassing!" I shouted the last part, still walking. He is running out of room.

"You were a dick to Craig. You realize this?" I glared. He nodded quickly.

"It wasn't your place to say shit Corey. That's what I'm fucking upset about. You tell them he was a known rapist too?" I asked. His eyes darted away and I knew.

"You're an asshole." I said quietly, walking off the bus. I headed over to the merch girls bus. I've gotten to know a few of them, and they seem really nice.

"Evie!" Corey yelled out. I held my hand up and flipped him off as I walked over to their bus. I knocked on the door, and this one girl Lily opened, grinning at me.

"Need some girl time, huh?" She smiled.

"You have no fucking idea. Mind if I hang out a while?" I asked.

"Come on in." She laughed.

Lily is super cool. She's really down to earth, and we have a lot of the same interests and hobbies. She's from Des Moines too, and doesn't live too far from me. She has long blonde hair, a lip ring, and is a really pretty girl.

We sat talking for hours and laughing about the people they have to deal with on a daily basis with selling merchandise. All of the girls are a riot. Lily looked out the window and grinned.

"Uh oh, girl. Corey's coming this way. He looks nervous too." She smiled.

"He ought to be." I said. We heard the knock and Lily hit the button on the door.

"Uh, hey. This may sound odd." Corey started.

"Probably not." Lily laughed. "What can I help ya with?" She asked. I'm sitting out of view so we can't see each other.

"I'm wondering if Evie may be here? I thought I saw her come over here earlier." Corey said nervously.

"Does she have long red hair, green eyes, tattoos?" Lily asked.

"Yeah. That's her." Corey said.

"Haven't seen her." Lily said. I almost laughed.

"Oh. Shit." Corey sighed. Lily laughed.

"You're fucking with me, aren't you?" He sounds relieved.

"Yeah. She's here. Not sure she's done being mad." Lily grinned at me.

"Wouldn't surprise me if she is still mad." Corey sighed.

"Evie? Door." Lily grinned. I smirked and got up.

"Thanks for letting me hang out. I'll see you later." I grinned.

"Anytime. You know where to find us when the boys are being assholes." One of them called out. We all laughed. I waved and walked off the bus. I looked at him.

"Make some friends?" He grinned.

"Uh huh. Be careful. Some of them are angry lesbians that hate men." I said, glaring at him.

"For real?" He asked surprised. I nodded.

"Yeah." I said not moving.

"Can we talk?" He sighed.

"About what?" I asked. He gave me an unimpressed look.

"I think you know." He said.

"Ok. Go ahead." I said. He chuckled and growled slightly.

"Ok. You're right, I didn't have any right to tell them that. I'm sorry I did. I really am." He said.

"Are you sorry because I'm upset or sorry because you really feel bad?" I asked.

"Holy shit." He muttered.

"Both. I did think about what you said. I didn't realize it would upset you so much and I feel really bad. Like, I'm ready to get on my knees and beg for forgiveness." Corey said.

"Make him do it!" One of the girls yelled from the bus.

I let out a laugh and Corey had a frozen smile on his face as we turned to see them hanging out the windows.

"Goddamn, ladies!" Corey laughed. He looked at me and I saw the shit eating grin on his face.

"Don't." I said with a half grin. He smiled and nodded as he slowly went down to his knees.

"Oh my God. For real?" I laughed. He laughed and nodded.

"Please? I'm so sorry babe. I am. I'm an asshole. I didn't mean to upset you, or hurt your feelings." He said seriously, not moving.

"Jesus. You're forgiven. Get up." I laughed. The girls are all laughing.

"You sure? Because I'm not sure you're serious." He grinned. I am laughing harder now.

"Yes, Corey, I forgive you." I smiled. "Can you get up now?" I laughed.

"Gonna kiss me if I do?" He grinned.

I nodded and smiled. He laughed and stood up, lifting me off the ground as he kissed me. There was clapping and cheering from the girls as he kissed me. We are both smiling as we kissed.

"Go find a stairwell and have make up sex!" One of them yelled out. We broke away laughing as he set me down.

"Thanks ladies!" Corey laughed and waved. I smiled and waved at them as we walked away.

"I shouldn't be surprised you did that." I laughed as we walked back to the bus. He hasn't quit laughing. He shrugged and smiled at me.

"I wasn't kidding." He grinned as we got back to the bus. The guys looked at us questionably as they sat in their chairs.

"What was all the cheering about?" Jay laughed.

"I got on my knees and begged for forgiveness." Corey grinned.

"Jesus man." Sid laughed. He looked at me.

"Lily got a boyfriend?" He asked.

"Nope. Girlfriend." I grinned.

"Shit, I'm ok with that too." Sid smiled. The guys are laughing at him.

"Uh, how close are you and her?" Sid smirked.

"Oh come on man! I told you I only kissed Gina when we were drunk. That was a one time thing. Goddamn." I hated myself the moment I said that. All eyes are on me now, and Sid can't stop laughing.

"Uh, like Gina, Sid's ex?" Corey smiled.

"Yeah and she can't kiss for shit either. Ask Sid." I told him. I am certain they may all piss themselves laughing now.

"For real?" Alex laughed. I nodded.

"That girl couldn't kiss. It was like a Saint Bernard licked your mouth." Sid wheezed out. I'm laughing now too, because he's right.

"Jesus. I'm going in." I laughed. Corey is hot on my heels behind me. He turned me around and smiled.

"I'm really turned on hearing that." He smiled, kissing me hard.

"I couldn't tell or anything." I smiled at him. He's is kissing my neck and backing me up towards the bunks.

"Christ, you turn me on. Even when I don't hear about you kissing other women." He said, moving to the other side of my neck. I gripped him through his jeans and he moaned.

"Bathroom." He muttered. I laughed and let him back me into the bathroom. He locked the door.

"I can't wait until we are home." He growled, undoing my pants. He pulled them off of me.

"Me too." I panted as I undid his pants. He yanked them off, and sat me on the counter. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he thrust into me.

"I'm not letting you out of bed for a week." He panted, thrusting hard. I held on to him, trying to be as quiet as possible.

"Faster." I whispered.

He growled quietly and moved faster. My nails are digging into him and I'm kissing and biting his neck. His hand is gripped in my hair, holding me closer to him. He held me tighter and moved us to the floor.

I gasped quietly, feeling him moving faster. I leaned up and kissed him hard and he moaned against my lips. I started pulling him into me with my legs, feeling my body tensing.

"Shit." I whispered as I felt myself unraveling. His body tensed harder and his thrusts became more aggressive as we both bit back our moans. He laid on top of me, kissing me.

"We better get dressed." He chuckled.

I smiled and we got up and fixed our clothes and hair. I was so glad no one was on the bus when we walked out of the bathroom. We sat in his bunk and he noticed my tattoo.

"Another one, huh?" He smiled.

"Yeah." I grinned.

"A big Beatles fan?" He asked.

"Not really. Just a reminder to myself sometimes that you just gotta let things work themselves out and not mess with them." I told him. He smiled and nodded.

"Very true." He said.

"You talk to Craig ever? He was helping Corey. I know you don't see it that way." I told him.

"We talked. It's good now. I had a lot of time to think about it today, which, thank you for that." He smiled.

"I needed time before I came back." I told him.

"Uh, were you serious about punching someone in the dick?" He grinned. I smiled and nodded. He was horrified.

"Babe! Come on!" He laughed.

"Sorry." I grinned at him. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Damn. Is that a woman thing? All of you get like that when you're pissed at us guys?" He grinned.

"Oh yeah. Just like you guys wanna grab us women and shake us somedays." I grinned. He laughed.

"Sometimes." He laughed.