Inhale

7

I was playing cards with Alex a few days later. It was just me and him on the bus for some odd reason. He looked at me and groaned.

"Think you can forgive him? He feels terrible. Its none of my business. I know that, but both of you are miserable." Alex sighed.

"Yeah, I forgive him. I'm making him wait a little." I told Alex. He grinned and laughed.

"That's brutal. Quit fucking with him. Go on. Go find him." He grinned.

"I don't know where he is." I told him.

"Sitting outside with the guys." He smirked. I grinned and got up. I walked off the bus, and saw them all talking and sitting in lawn chairs. Corey wasn't listening, I could tell. He saw me and I motioned for him to follow me. He was out of the chair and almost running to me. They all stopped talking and watched us.

"Got a second?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Sure." He grinned. We walked behind the bus and I turned to him. His eyes are sad, and he looks ready to break down crying almost.

"Corey, I thought about what you said." I started and he looked at the ground.

"Do..do you still want to be with me?" I asked hesitantly. He looked up surprised but nodded vigorously at me.

"You know I do. Evie-" I held my hand up stopping him. He looked at the ground.

"Know what? Fuck it." I said. His head snapped up and I pulled him down to my lips, kissing him hard. He moaned and held me against him hard. I've missed him so much. His arms around me felt so right. His lips made me never want to be apart from him again.

"Evie?" He mumbled against my lips.

"Hmm?" I muttered still kissing him.

"I love you." He mumbled. I smiled against his lips and nodded.

"I love you." I muttered. He kissed me harder and pushed me against the bus.

"I've missed you so much." I said as he kissed my neck.

"I've been going out of my mind." He said kissing me again.

"Thank fucking god." Mick said. We turned and saw him and Sid grinning at us.

"About time." Sid laughed.

"You two gonna watch? I'm not into voyerism." I said. They all laughed.

"Nope. Leaving now." Sid said walking away. Corey turned and smiled at me.

"Thanks for slapping me that night. I seriously mean it. I needed it. I'm so sorry." He said. I nodded and pulled him back to me. I kissed him harder then pulled back.

"Can we talk about the beard?" I grinned. He laughed hard.

"Come on. I'll go shave right now." He laughed, pulling me with him. I followed him inside the bus and Alex laughed.

"I'm leaving. I'll keep everyone out for a half hour." Alex said as he walked off. "No one on the bus for a half hour!" Alex yelled. I laughed and Corey turned around and pulled me into him.

"I can do a lot in a half hour." He whispered as we practically attacked each other in the hallway. We are stripping our clothes off as we walked back to his bunk. I got in and he was on top of me pulling the rest of my clothes off. He yanked his own off, and thrust into me hard.

"Oh my god." He whispered, not moving. We are both panting and he started moving hard.

"Just like that." I moaned, hearing a deep growl from him.

"I missed you. You're all I've thought about." He panted as we kissed again. I've missed him so much, and I am in desperate need of him.

"God, I've missed you." I moaned. He moved faster and harder. I felt my toes curl and I am lifting into him.

"Baby, oh my God." He moaned louder. I lifted into him harder and both of us are tensing. I felt it hit me so hard and I arched into him.

"I'm gonna cum. Fuck!" He growled. He tensed hard and I felt him shudder against me hard. He laid on top of me panting.

"Sorry that wasn't-" I shook my head and cut him off.

"I don't care. It doesn't matter. I just want to be with you." I told him. He smiled and kissed me slowly. I love when he gives me long lingering kisses. He smiled and moved off of me. We got dressed quickly and went into the bathroom. I sat on the counter and watched him shave. He looked at me and laughed.

"Like watching this?" He grinned.

"I find it fascinating honestly. I can barely shave my legs without cutting the shit out of myself." I grinned. He laughed and continued. He looked so much better when he finished. More like he normally does. He smiled at me and he looked genuinely happy again.

"Wanna go eat? I'm starving." He asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Where are we going?" I asked looking at my baggy shirt and worn out jeans.

"Somewhere nice. Go change if you want." He told me. I smiled and went to grab some clothes. I changed into some nice jeans and silver sequined tank top with a lightweight black cardigan over it. I slipped on some black flats. I touched up my makeup and hair, and went out to meet him. All of them were on the bus again and stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I've never seen you dress like a girl." Sid said, grinning. I smiled at him.

"It happens sometimes." I told him.

"Uh huh." Sid said.

"Quit being a dick, Sid." Jim grinned. "You look nice." Jim smiled at me.

"I'd take her on a date." Alex said.

"Hey!" Sid and Corey glared. Those guys are laughing. Corey grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek.

"Let's go before I have to fight Alex for your love." Corey laughed. I smiled and wave at all of them as we left. He turned to me.

"Evie, you look beautiful. You really do." He said softly. I blushed a little and kissed him.

We had a great dinner and walked along the beach. I've never been to Florida before. It's really busy and makes me miss Iowa. But I do love the beach. The sun was setting and I've never seen anything so beautiful.

"I miss home." I said as we sat on the beach.

"Me too. I miss laying in bed with you. I miss Orco." He grinned. I laughed and nodded.

"Baby? I still feel terrible. I was so horrible to you. I keep hearing myself say that shit over and over in my head and it makes me sick." He told me.

"I know. I forgive you. I was really hurt. You've never talked to me like that before. It hurt. I really didn't mean to slap you. It just happened. I'm sorry I did." I told him.

"Babe, I deserved that. Do not apologize for that." He grinned.

"I know, but it makes me feel bad." I told him.

"Don't." He said helping me up. We brushed the sand off of ourselves and headed back to the bus. We got back and everyone is smirking at us.

"When's the wedding?" Shawn grinned at us. I rolled my eyes and laughed. My phone rang, which I was glad for since that was an awkward question. I saw it was Marco.

"Hey." I said when I picked up.

"Chica! El diablo keeps biting me!" Marco hollered. I giggled, then put it on speaker phone.

"What do you mean Marco?" I grinned.

"This little fucker keeps trying to kill my ass!" Marco exclaimed.

"Marco. He's two pounds. Quit being a little bitch about it." I said. All of them are trying to hold back laughing. "It's a Guinea Pig. Not a pitbull." This did send them all into a fit of laughter when they realized what I was talking about.

"He is not the devil. Animals can sense fear." I taunted. Marco started ranting in Spanish, and I'm laughing. "Try some veggies."

"I'll try a tranquilizer for his ass." Marco said. None of us can stop laughing.

"No. Veggies." I laughed.

"Fine. Next time el diablo goes with you. He's bit me six times in almost two weeks!" Marco said. I giggled.

"I love you Marco." I said.

"Chica, I love you too. You know this. I hate your pet. Talk to you later." He hung up.

"He's having one hell of a time with Orco." Sid laughed. I nodded laughing.

"Maybe we should of brought him with." Sid grinned.

"I'm beginning to wonder. Not sure what Marco ever did, but Orco is not a fan." I grinned.

A week later we headed to California for a few days. I was hanging out backstage with them when I decided to go outside for a smoke. I went alone, since there is security outside.

As I headed back inside, I bumped into Ivan Moody. I know none of the guys like him, and everything I've ever read about him screams what an asshole he is. I saw the guys from Korn walk past, and they eyed us up. They had been in the same room with all of us, so they at least knew who I was.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you." I told Ivan. He gave me a smile that reminded me of that guy from the club. He didn't move out of my way.

"I'm not sorry. I'm Ivan. You are?" He smiled.

"Not interested." I said, bored. "Can you move?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Kind of rude, aren't you?" He asked.

"Your music sucks. Anyone ever tell you that?" I can hear my voice raising. He smirked at me.

"You're kind of a bitch. Anyone tell you that?" He snarled.

"All the time. See how worried I am?" I asked him.

He moved closer to me and I backed up slightly. Before I could process what was happening, he grabbed the back of my hair really fucking hard, making me yelp. He pushed me against the wall and I fucking lost my shit.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I yelled. He held my hair tighter.

"Shut up, bitch!" Ivan growled.

"You better get the fuck off of my girl, right fucking now." I heard Corey walking closer.

Ivan laughed not letting go. Fuck this guy! I jerked my knee into his groin and he let go of my hair. I heard everyone groan in agony when I did that. I wasn't done. I cocked back my fist and swung hard, connecting with his jaw. I went to hit him again and was pulled away at the waist.

"Keep your fucking hands off of me!" I yelled at Ivan. I saw all the guys from Korn and Slipknot now, but had no idea who was holding me. I was getting pulled further away.

"Asshole!" I yelled at Ivan as I pulled around the corner.

"Whoa! Goddamn, Evie!" Sid laughed in my ear. I can hear yelling and I know it's Corey. Then I heard struggling. Sid pulled me all the way outside with him.

"Holy shit!" Sid laughed.

He loves it when I get in a fight, I swear. He didn't let go of me, as he learned a long time ago not to. I'm trying to get his hands off of me, and he's laughing more as he held on.

"Hey. Calm down and I'll let go. You know I will." Sid told me calmly. I heard a yell, followed by the back door being thrown open and Ivan being launched out the door.

"Holy fuck!" Sid laughed.

"Let go." I said slapping at his hands. I'm livid. No guy is putting his hands on me again.

"Evie, I can't girl. You know I can't." Sid said quietly. I saw tons of security, and Corey shaking them off of him. Someone got Fred out of there at least. Corey was pacing back and forth.

"Get the fuck off of me." Corey growled at anyone who had a hold of him. Corey's eyes met mine, and he pushed away from all of them. He walked over to me worried.

"I got her Sid." Corey said.

"Better have a good fucking hold because she is bent. I'm serious Corey." Sid told him. Sid let go and Corey quickly grabbed me. He hugged me hard.

"Baby? Are you hurt?" He asked.

"I'm fucking pissed!" I yelled. I heard the guys chuckle.

"I know babe. So am I." He said, not letting go. I can feel my hands shaking and I'm breathing hard.

"I need a cigarette." I said.

"Sid? Got a smoke?" He called out. I heard Sid run up.

"She ask for one?" Sid asked Corey.

"Yeah man. Can I let go?" Corey asked.

"Yeah. She's good now." Sid told him. Corey let go and handed me the cigarette. I took and lit it.

"Evie? You ok?" Sid asked me.

"Yes." I replied.

"Evie? Are ya hurt?" Mick asked me. I shook my head.

"Nice right hook girl." He grinned. I nodded, smoking my cigarette.

"Babe? How about we go in." Corey said gently. I nodded and tossed my cigarette. He led me down to his dressing room and closed the door. His hands are on both sides of my face.

"I'm so sorry he did that. I am." He told me. I nodded.

"You kicked his ass." He smiled.

I laughed and nodded. "Then he got it again from me." He smiled. I smiled and pulled him to my lips. I kissed him hard and pulled him against me harder. He reached behind me and locked the door.

"Mmm." He moaned. "We have to be quick. Think we can?" He asked biting my neck gently. I nodded and we started stripping our clothes off. Before we could walk away, I kneeled down in front of him and closed my mouth over him.

"Oh my god!" He panted in a whisper. I moved faster and faster, letting my tounge move over him more and more.

"Holy shit. I love watching you suck me off." He grunted. I held on to his hips and his hands are on top of mine. I kept moving further and further down him and he is tensing hard. I started using my hand on him as I kept my mouth on him and he's moaning louder.

"I want you right now." He growled, pulling me up. He walked us over to the counter and turned me around. I bent over the counter and he thrust into me hard. Oh God this position feels so good! I can hardly breathe with the way he is moving.

"You turn me on so fucking bad. I am going to make you cum hard baby. Fuck!" He moaned. I started moving with him and he is gripping me hard on my hips.

"Corey." I gasped at how he was moving. He is hitting every spot I need him to. I felt myself tensing and moving harder with him.

"Are you gonna cum baby?" He whispered. I nodded and moved more. He reached around and ran his fingers over my clit and I gasped.

"Oh God." I panted harder. He moved his fingers faster and I lost it, keeping my moans quiet.

"Fuck." He moaned quietly, tensing hard. His body quivered against mine.

"Goddamn baby." He panted. I nodded as he moved away. We quickly grabbed our clothes and got dressed. He kissed me for a moment and smiled at me.

"I'm sorry. I have to go." He said. I nodded.

"I know. See you in a bit." I told him. He smiled and left. I laid on the couch, falling asleep.

"Baby?" I heard Corey ask me. I opened my eyes and he was crouched down next to me.

"Hey. It's time to go." He said. I sat up and he helped me up.

"Are you doing ok?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm exhausted." I said as we walked out of the venue.

"Me too. We'll get some sleep and things will be better in the morning." He said as we walked.

"I hope so." I sighed as we got on the bus. The guys were all getting in their bunks when we got there. I climbed in with Corey and he pulled the covers over us. I laid on his chest and let myself drift off.