Manager Daughter H. Kane

Chapter One: Training

Training Nevaeh POV

I was in my office humming to Little Mix as it was playing in my office checking if I got full battery or not but I got full camera battery smiling to myself before hearing Arizona who I groaned to myself knocking on my door walked up to it opened it.

"Yes Arizona what can I do for you?"
I asked her as she looked at me.

"Well you can go home and don't ever come back."
Arizona said to me but I slam the door in her face and I was wearing the spurs training as she went from me and I sighed softly as I grab my camera and went from my office heading to my dad office seeing him there talking to his star player which I knocked on his door and he let me in as I smiled at him and I saw Harry there.

"Well I see you after training boss."
Harry said to him before walking away from him.

"Two more weeks until I got back to university."
I said to him and he looked at me.

"Nevaeh vuelve a la universidad, ¿estás nerviosa princesa?"
Mauricio asked me as I shook my head at him and he place me in his arms.

"Nevaeh vuelve a la universidad, ¿estás nerviosa princesa?"
Mauricio said to me and I smiled at him softly before getting out of his grip and I went out of his office and bumping into Harry which he smiled at me and I smiled at him before walking away from him but he grab my hand which I felt a spark and I looked at him and he looked back at me before we heard Arizona voice and he had to do quick thinking and I pulled him into me and we kissed as Arizona saw us knowing that she wanted Harry all to herself but she was angry with me and I pulled away from him and walked away from him chewing my lip softly.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You kissing that ugly whore who looks like a fucking dog."
Arizona yelled at him but he went from her and she went after me as I saw Eric and Dele.

"What's got you all smiling Nevaeh?"
Eric asked me as he rest his head on my shoulder.

"Well I don't kiss and tell I like someone does."
I said to Eric looking at Dele who shrugged at me and we heard Harry voice.

"Arizona you're a whore yourself ok throwing your body on a guy who doesn't want to date a desperate slut like you."
Harry said to her and went to find Dele and Eric but he saw Eric rested his head on my shoulder and he went up to us as Eric looked at him.

"Nothing happened between us I was resting my head on her shoulder."
Eric said to him and I chuckles at him before I went from Eric and grab Harry hand but we heard my dad voice.

"Nevaeh where are you going with Harry?"
Mauricio asked me as I looked at him.

"Harry is going to teach me to score a penalty against Hugo."
I said to him as he nodded at me before we went from them and he waited to be out of my father shadow and I pulled him into a hideout and he kisses me as I kisses him back but we heard Winks voice as Harry looked at me.

"Maybe I stay over at your house tomorrow come on you promise me that you was going to teach me."
I said to him as he took me and we went outside as I was wearing Nike Hypervenom Phelon III which Harry looked at me and he was wearing them as well but I got my national flag on it and I saw Hugo there.

"Be careful Nevaeh we don't want you to get hurt."
Hugo said to me as I looked at him but maybe doing penalty's would make me a laughing stock.

"Whatever you're thinking you won't be a laughing stock."
Harry said to me as he went first so I don't have to worry but we heard Arizona voice and I didn't want her to come and ruined this moment.

"What is she doing here? Shouldn't she do photoshoots."
Arizona said to me as I went up to her.

"Listen here slut you don't deserve to be here your only here to get into Harry pants who wants to fuck you your nothing but sket if you came to Argentina you would get killed for throwing yourself on a taken man."
I said to her as Harry folded his arms at her.

"Harry wouldn't date you Nevaeh you know why because your still seeing Christian behind Harry back."
Arizona said to me as I looked at Harry but he walked away from me and she smiled at me but I punch her in the mouth hard before going after Harry which he turned around to face me.

"It's not true she lying I would never hurt you."
I said to him as he looked at me.

"I don't even know if I can trust you anymore I don't want you near me anymore."
Harry said to me as I watched him go and Eric went up to me.

"Arizona told Harry that I was still seeing Christian behind Harry back but I wouldn't hurt Harry."
I said to him as he looked at me.

"Where is she Nevaeh? She mess with the wrong the girl."
Eric said to me as I saw here there with a bloody mouth and she looked at me and she punch me in the face causing to break my nose and I drop kick her on the floor before walking away from her and Eric went after me to the medic room as he confirmed that I got a broken nose and Eric looked at me but we saw Christian there looking at me.

"What happened?"
Christian asked me as I looked at him.

"Arizona thinks that I'm still seeing you behind Harry back."
I said to him as he looked at Eric before looking back at me.

"We used to date while I was at Ajax like she is a shit stirred."
Christian said to me as he sat next to me and Harry came to see if I was alright.

"So the rumours are true."
Harry said to me as I got up and went up to him and kiss him in front of Eric and Christian as he kisses me back and I pulled back from him.

"Arizona is only doing this so she can have you all to herself me and Christian used to date when he was at Ajax."
I said to him and he play with my hair softly as I heard my dad voice.

"Nevaeh What did I tell you when we was at home? Don't date one of my players."
Mauricio said to me as I looked at him.

"Sorry dad but Harry is a cutie."
I said to him and Harry smiled at me before I kisses him and he kisses me back softly and I pulled away from him which he hugs me.

A/N
Chapter One is finished.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys enjoy this story.