Manager Daughter H. Kane

Chapter Three: Three Words

Three Words Nevaeh POV

I hate him was going around my head but then again I love him and I was in my office texting Laura what happened and hearing the door not thinking who it was but they came in and sat on my desk.

"So where is this bitch I want to kill."
Voice spooked me looking up seeing it was Laura as she smiled at me and I well sorted smile at her and she went up to me as she hugs me.

"Let's bully her for kissing your future husband."
Laura teased me as I looked at her.

"He's not my future husband he's Arizona future husband."
I said to her as she looked at me softly.

"I'm sorry Nevaeh."
Laura said to me as we heard his knocks which Laura got up and opened the door and she looked at him.

"Are you for real?"
Laura asked him as he looks at me before looking back at Laura.

"I want to have a word with her please then I can leave her alone."
Harry said to Laura as she nodded at him before walking out of the room.

"She kiss me and I kiss her back it was a mistake ok I didn't want to hurt you but I did."
Harry said to me folding my arms at him.

"I still don't trust you."
I said to him as he went up to me and I looked at him.

"I hate you for hurting me."
I said to him as he kisses me and I kisses him back but I pulled away from him as he looked at me and I got up but he pulled me into him as he play with my hair.

"Well I love you and I always have done."
Harry said to me but I shook my head at him as I got out of his grip and walked away from him seeing Laura there on her phone.

"Laura wanna have a sleepover and we can watch comedy films or prank calls on people."
I said to her as she looked at me.

"Let's prank call someone ooh let's call Avery."
Laura said to me and we went to another room and Dele came in with Eric and I put on a good impression of Olivier Giroud.

"Hello itz Avery."
I said in Olivier accent as she start to freak out.

"Yes is this Olivier Giroud who plays for Tottenham."
Avery said to me as Laura cover her face.

"No I play for Chelsea F.C."
I said to her in his accent as Laura shook her head and Dele try not to laugh neither did Eric.

"Oh my bad I only support Tottenham and Harry is my favourite player."
Avery said to me as I pretend to be Harry Kane.

"Isss thiss Avery?"
I said to her as Harry and she start to cry.

"I love you so much Harry I wanna have your."
I quickly hung up on her.

"She was about to say I wanna have your ba."
I got cut off by Harry who looked at me in disbelief and walked away from us and I followed after him.

"Harry I didn't mean to make fun out of you I'm really am sorry."
I said to him as he got right in front of me.

"You disgust me I thought you was really sweet but I was stupid to fall in love you I hate you and I don't want to look at your ugly face again I rather fuck Arizona than you now go fuck yourself you piece of shit."
Harry yelled at me as he walked away from me and I looked at him which Eric went up to me and I cried into him which he gently rock me.

"Don't cry he probably calm down and tell you that he sorry for calling a ugly face."
Eric said to me as I still crying and Laura saw Arizona there walking up to me.

"Aw Nevaeh you crying because you lost your Harry well get over yourself you stupid Argentine bitch no one wants you around everyone."
I cut her off by going for her and I punch her in the mouth and she punch me and I got off her as she looked at me and she went for me but I did was Zidane did the World Cup final and headbutt her in the chest hard which she fell down.

"Don't ever question my nationality you filthy American whore."
I said to Arizona as I spat in her face and I went from there as Laura, Dele and Eric went after me as I went to the canteen and I looked at fist as we heard the doors opening and seeing Toby and Jan there walking up to me and sat in front of me.

"So miss feisty are you going to tell us wha you did to Arizona?"
Toby asked me as Jan got out his notepad.

"Aw it's my favourite Belgium boys."
I teased them as they looked at me.

"Just answered his question Nevaeh."
Jan said to me as I got up and walked away from him but Harry stop me.

"You heard what Jan said."
Harry said to me and I looked at him in disgust.

"No you ain't my dad they ain't my dad you can't tell me what to do you piece of shit oh let tell you something in Spanish Estúpido idiota inglés. Eres un desagradable espacio, eres un cabrón y lo has sido toda tu vida."
I said to him walking away from him and he looked at Jan and Toby before he sat down on the chair as Eric went to check up on me and my dad saw me and I looked at him.

"Nevaeh que paso."
Mauricio asked me and I looked at him shaking my head at him before walking away from me and Eric went up to me looking at me softly but my dad overheard what Eric said to me.

"You don't really mean what you said about Kane did you I know you still love him or you wouldn't say those things about him would you."
Eric said to me as I shook my head at him and I sat on the floor which Eric sat next to me as I rest my head on his shoulder.

"You want me to stay here or do you want me to leave here and go somewhere else?"
I asked him as he looked at me.

"I rather you stay here and Arizona to leave here because without you who's going to pictures of me and the others."
Eric replied to me as we heard Kane voice but I didn't want to get up and Eric got up as he saw Harry there looking at me but I looked away from him.

"You're going to talk end off."
Eric said to him and I turn my back to Harry as he looked at Eric but he walked out of the room.

A/N
Do you think Nevaeh and Harry going to talk or blank each other?