Killer Queen.

Every Rose Has Its Thorns

“Ben, I can’t keep doing this.” I say as I pack my bags. “I can’t keep thinking this’ll work out in the end.”

“Who says it’s not going to work out?” He asks. “Long distance relationships work out all the time.”

“I’ve done the whole long distance relationship with my son’s father and he went up in flames in the most epic way possible.” I sigh. “I can’t allow myself to do that again; no matter how much I feel for you.”

“Daisy, please think about this.” Ben begs. “We can make this work.”

“You’ll be in England until whenever you start filming your next big project and I’ll be in L.A; I’ve thought about this Ben.” I tell him. “I wouldn’t be saying this if I hadn’t thought about it. I’m truly being torn in two over this.”

“There is no way I can convince you otherwise, is there?” He runs his fingers through his blond hair.

“If it was just me, I’d be willing to make this work but I’ve got a kid to think about.” I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his neck. “I love you Ben Hardy and this is why I’ve got to set you free…”


Ben’s POV; first day of filming for Bohemian Rhapsody.

“I can’t believe my little sister decides not to tell me she’s working on this movie.” Joe exclaims once Rami came out after getting his makeup done for our first scene. “I have to find out from you.” He nods his head towards Rami.

“She probably wanted to surprise you.” Rami shrugs. “I’ve known since we first started pre-production.”

“And you didn’t tell me because?”

“And face the wrath of Daisy?” Rami chuckles. “I’m more terrified of your sister than you.”

“Uncle Joe!” A blond haired boy races over and tackles Joe into a hug. “I missed you so much.”

“I missed you too Jameson.” Joe smiles, squeezing his nephew. “Where is your mother?”

“Talking to some rockstar,” the kid shrugs. “Deep down momma was fangirling.” Then the boy scanned the rest of us, landing on me before his eyes light up. “Oh my God it’s Angel!”

“Jameson is obsessed with X-Men.” Joe shrugs. “I personally think dinosaurs are better but whatever.”

“You’re a little bias on that one Joseph.” A female voice behind me says. I turn around and my jaw drops. “Jameson, any reason you ran away?”

“I wanted to laugh at how stupid Uncle Joe looks?” The boy gives his mother the most innocent smile.

“Hey.” Joe whines, pushing his nephew towards his mother. “I’m not gonna protect you now.”

“Please, you’re not superpowered like Angel.” He says, pointing to me. His mother follows his point and her jaw drops as her eyes land on me.

“Hey, Daisy.” I smile. “It’s been awhile.”

“Ben.” My name comes out as whisper before she clears her throat and puts on a fake smile. “Yea, it’s been awhile.”

“It’s safe to say Mazz isn’t your actual last name.”

“It’s my professional name.” She shrugs. “It’s not like Hardy is your last name, now is it Jones?”

“You two know each other?” Gwilym asks. “Now I feel like the odd man out.”

“We dated actually.” I tell him, sending a sneer over to Daisy.

“When?” Joe asks, going into overprotective mode.

“When I was the head special effects makeup artist on X-Men: Apocalypse.” Daisy replies and Joe’s look softens.

“Daisy, Lucy is ready for her makeup.” A PA says coming up to us. Before I can say anything else, Daisy walks away with Jameson in tow. Joe looks at me, eyes darkening slightly. Thankfully the director yelling for us to get ready is enough to stop Joe from coming after me.

“What happened between you and his sister?” Gwilym asks.

“She broke my heart…”
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe?