Killer Queen.

The One That Got Away

Daisy

“So you dated Ben Hardy?” Joe asks, later on that day when everyone took their lunch break. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Didn’t think it was a big deal.” I shrug. “It’s not like he’s this world known actor. And last I checked, you don’t have a say in who I date.”

“You’re right, if I did you probably wouldn’t have dated Jay’s father.” He nods his head over to his nephew who is took wrapped up in whatever he’s watching on is iPad.

“Nope, I still would have dated Toby; it would be to piss you off though.” I smirk as Rami and Lucy walk over to us. “You’re just mad because I dated a friend; that’s it.”

“You couldn’t have picked another person though? Why Toby?”

“He’s questioning your choice in guys again?” Rami asks as he sits down next to me. “You don’t have terrible taste in guys.”

“You’re only saying that because we dated for a couple months and you were the only guy I dated that had the Joseph Francis Mazzello III’s stamp of approval.” Rami just chuckles as I turn to my big brother. “Why did Rami get the stamp and no one else? Not even your other friends. Seriously Sebastian wouldn’t even make the cut?”

“You’re not dating the Winter Soldier, Daisy Ann.” He rolls his eyes. “But why didn’t you choose him instead of Toby? You worked with both of them on Black Swan.”

“You worked on Black Swan?” Lucy questions. “That’s awesome.”

“Yea it was my first job as a makeup artist; and it ended up with meeting my baby daddy.”

“What went wrong, if you don’t mind me asking?”

“I lived in L.A and he didn’t.” I shrug. “Everything was fine until Undrafted happened. I was visiting the set and became close with Tyler Hoechlin and he didn’t like that. Especially when Tyler got me a job as head makeup artist for Teen Wolf.”

“Jealousy is an ugly thing.” Rami muses. “I still can’t believe he didn’t trust you.”

“Being away from each other for so long got to him I guess.” I sigh. “This is why I refuse to be in another long distance relationship.”

“That’s why you broke up with Ben, huh?” My brother frowns. “Does he know the reason?”

“Not in so many words, no.” I frown. “I actually liked him. He’s so sweet; but I couldn’t let my heart fall in love with someone that didn’t live in the States. I can’t do this type of relationship again.”

“You should have told him the whole truth.” Rami says. “He’ll understand.”

“Maybe someday.” I force a week smile on my lips. “He won’t listen now. He hates me. And I honestly deserve it…”
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe?