Animal in Me

Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you

I wake up to the sound of someone pounding on my door. A groan escapes my lips as I bury my head into Nikki’s back. But sadly that only blocks out the sun and not the asshole pounding at my door.

“Ria, do you know where the Sixxister is!?” Tommy yells as he continues the pound against the door.

“I’m going to kill that kid.” I mumble into Nikki’s back.

“Not if I kill him first.” Nikki chuckles. “Why is he coming to you and not Doc?”

“You do know Tommy wants us together, right?” I ask him. Nikki just rolls over and looks at me with questioning eyes. “Apparently not by that look.”

“He’s told you this.”

“In not so many words.” I say before getting up out of bed. “I might as well answer it before we piss off the people in the other rooms.

“Aria, have you seen Nikki!?” Tommy frantically asks as he pushes his way into my room after I answer the door. He stops dead in his tracks when he sees Nikki sitting on my bed in nothing but his boxers. Tommy then turns his attention back to me and looks at what I’m wearing. I’m still in my Pink Floyd t-shirt and red lace panties from last night. “What the fuck?”

“Nothing happened.” I inform the drummer. “We sat and talked and devoured room service food. That’s it.” I shoot Nikki a glance.

“She’s right, nothing happened.” He states. “But since when do you want us together?”

Tommy looks at me. “You told him?”

“I thought he already knew.” I shrug before going to my bag to get clothes to change into. “Talk amongst yourselves. I’m going to get changed before we have to get back on the bus.”

“Seriously Nikki, what do you think you’re doing?” I hear Tommy’s attempt at a whisper.

“She mentioned you wanted us together!” Nikki’s attempt at a whisper isn’t any better.

Someone has to teach these boys to whisper I think to myself as I pull up my leather pants and tune out the rest of the conversation. I strip from my t-shirt and put on my bra before heading out into the room. Both men stare at me. “Dude, you’ve seen tits before, these aren’t special.”

“Yea but they’re yours.” Tommy points out. “They’re more forbidden.”

“Suuure.” I give him a look before going through my bag before finding my Jimi Hendrix t shirt. Both Tommy and Nikki are still staring at me. “Guys, seriously!? They’re just tits. They are fat deposits on my chest. That’s it! Nothing special about them.”

“You must be really comfortable around us.” Nikki smirks. “Or you wouldn’t be strutting around it just your bra.”

“OR I could be comfortable in my skin.” I counter. “Ever think of that? Besides, I’ve spent the majority of my life around guys. I’m never going to be shy around them.” Both of them still have smirks on their lips. “If I show you my tits would you leave and get ready to head to the bus?” Both of them nod their heads. I roll my eyes before pulling up my t shirt and bra showing them my boobs.

“You have your left nipple pierced!?” Both of them say in unison. I just chuckle as I pull everything down.

“Now leave.” I tell them. “And don’t share with Vince or Mick. Not like Mick would care anyway.”

They bounce out of my room and they are quickly replaced with Doc, with an all knowing grin on his face. “They seem happy. You showed them your boobs didn’t you?”

“They’re simple boys.” I smile. “But it got them to get ready to head towards the bus.”

“I’m going to miss you when you’re gone.” Doc notes. “This bus won’t be the same.”

“We still have a week and a half left.” I remind him. “We’ll make the most of that time won’t we?”

“Those boys, especially Nikki, are going to miss you.”

“They’ll find another blonde.”

“There will never be another you.”

**

“So when were you going to tell me you have your nipple pierced?” Nikki whispers in my ear as he sits next to me on the bus. I turn to him with a smirk on my lips.

“Not my fault you grabbed the wrong boob last night.” I whisper low enough for him to hear.

“Are we going to talk about last night?” He whispers back.

“Do you want to talk about last night?” I question him at a normal tone once I realize no one else is around us. “Since when you rockstars want to talk about that kind of stuff.”

“You’re not a groupie.” He replies with a shrug. “You’re not another girl.”

“I also leave in less than two weeks.” I remind him. “It’ll be just like hooking up with a groupie.”

“Not really.” He smiles. “Because if I really wanted to, and I probably will, I can have a repeat of this whenever I get back to L.A.”

“You sound so fucking cocky right now.” I laugh.

“No, it’s confidence; there is a difference.”

“How high are you right now?”

“Does it matter?”

“I’m not the girl you come and fuck whenever you have an itch you can’t scratch.” I tell him. “I don’t do casual hookups. And you’re not the relationship type.”

“And how do you know?” He questions me. “You’ve only known me for a little over two weeks.”

“In these two weeks I’ve seen you use and abuse small town girls for your own perverted pleasure.” I begin. “You’ve slept with countless women since the moment I got on this bus. And you can’t tell me you haven’t. I’ve heard you and Vince talking. I may not know you well, but I know you’re type. I’m through dating guys like you.”

“Axl cheated on you, didn’t he?”

“Does it matter?”

“If room service didn’t come right when it did, how far would you have gone last night?” He asks me.

“I was caught up in the moment.” I admit to him. “Probably all the way. Part of me really wishes it didn’t come right at that moment. But another part of me is glad it did.”

“And why are you happy it did?”

“I don’t want to be just be another notch in Nikki Sixx’s bedpost.” With that I get up out of my spot and head towards my bunk. I think it’s time for me to have some time for myself...
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title credit: Tom Sawyer by Rush

Here is a combined Playlist for this story and Rebel Love Song. Click here for playlist

comment&subscribe? What would you like to see happen next?