When your worlds at an end find a vampire to start it again

3

“What are you going to do with me? Layla asked looking at the boy who had saved her. She didn’t even know his name and yet here she sat sipping coffee with him as if they where old friends.

“My name is Leitus but you can call me Lee.” said the vampire with a smile that made Layla’s insides flip.

“You’re a vampire aren’t you?” she said starring into Lee’s eyes looking for a reaction. At her words Lee’s smile vanished.

“Why do you say that?” He asked but didn’t seem terribly surprised at her wild guess. Most people would have told her that she was insane or something, but not this boy. Did that mead that she had been right?

“I’ve met someone like you before, along time ago.” Layla said cautiously.

“I see well…I think you should know that your right and…” but He didn’t get the chance to finish his sentence. Just then an ambulance come blearing down the street and stopped in front of the apartment that the two had just come out of. That reminded Layla of the horrible thing she had just done.

“Oh my God I’ve killed her.” She said quietly. She started to breath shallow breaths and started to panic at the thought of what she had just done.

“OH MY GOD I’VE KILLED HER.” She yelled louder this time. By now every one in the store was starring at the two in the corner.

“Dear did you take your medicine before we left?” Lee asked standing up and placing his hands on Layla’s shoulders.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I JUST KILLED MY FRIEND I DON’T NEED MEDS!”

“Of coarse you don’t dear now well just walk out to the car and take you to a nice quiet place where you can calm down. He said standing Layla up and escorting her to the door.

“I AM NOT CRAZY!!! I DON’T NEED PILLS!!” She continued to shout at the heavens. Every one in the coffee shop stared after them but Layla hardly cared, she had just killed her best friend and now was being mistaken for a crazy person and kidnapped by a vampire. She needed to get away and see Kali. It didn’t matter what she had said to her or if she had stolen Josh or anything else. Kali was her friend and what ever she had gotten that was probably all that she had ever deserved for being so selfish with Josh and such a burden to her mother.

Lee guided her to a black shinny car. As he opened the door Layla’s knees buckled and she started to cry, like she had never done before.

“Please don’t hurt me I have to help my friend I have to make sure that she’s okay. I have to tell Josh what I’ve done she sobbed into her hands as Lee stood over her.

“Hush now, I’m not going to hurt you I’m taking you somewhere where you can rest. Just trust me.” He said coming down on his knees to so he could look into her eyes. They where almost hypnotic, but something still pulled at Layla.

“But you’re a… a…” She tried to say it and failed, like she did at so many other things.

“ a vampire. I know, but you’re just going to have to trust me.” He said. He didn’t smile or frown, just looked at her with his eyes, imploring her to get in the car and calm down.

“…alright… but please don’t hurt me I kneed to know that Kali is alright.” Layla said, though her face was now stained with tears and she could barely keep her panic under control, she climbed into the car and sat quietly.

In the few moments it took for Lee to go around the car to the other side images passed thought her mind, some where of Kali and Josh together on that couch, others where of times when Kali and Layla had been best of friend, and a few where of her mother. It was all to much for Layla to handle. She passed out as Lee opened the driver side door.
♠ ♠ ♠
message me your opinion! I'd love some advice