Sequel: Devil with Angel Eyes

Starry Eyes

So many strangers at my table All tryin' to tell me who I am

“Whatcha thinking about?” Michelle asks me as we watch the guys prepare for filming the infamous pool scene. “You’ve been uncharacteristically quiet all day. And I thought you’d be happy about shooting this scene. You love hearing this story.”

“As happy as I am over seeing the story of Ozzy snorting ants and licking up his own piss, I’ve had other things on my mind.” I sigh. “After telling them about the sex tape and my college roommate’s overdose, I started feeling a little self conscious. And then I did the worst thing imaginable.”

“You looked into Doug’s ex-girlfriends, didn’t you?” Michelle asks, despite already knowing the answer. “Don’t start self destructing this relationship Nik. This might be the best relationship you’ve ever been in. And this is despite not knowing him a long time.”

“All his former girlfriends are these proper British women, I’m nothing like them.” I run my fingers through my blonde hair. “I’m American white trash compared to them.”

“You’re not white trash, Nikkole.” Michelle sighs. “And maybe he’s dating you for a reason. Maybe he’s sick of dating them same type of girl. Maybe proper isn’t his thing. Maybe he wants more excitement.”

“Until I ruin his image.”

“Is this what you’re upset over?” Michelle questions, angrily. “You are seriously worried that you’ll ruin his image? Since when do you care about image? You’re Nikkole fucking Lee; you barely care about your own image let alone your boyfriend’s image.”

“That’s because all my boyfriends before Douglas all had the same image as I do.” I defend myself. “They were all about sex, drugs and rock n roll. Doug isn’t like that. He’s a damn saint compared to any other guy I have ever loved or fucked before.”

Realization hits Michelle and she smiles. “You must really like him, don’t you? Because you never cared this much before.”

“I haven’t even had sex with him yet.” I admit to her. “I really don’t want to fuck this up.”

“To be fair, he was across the pond most of your relationship.” She laughs. “But I get it. Most of the guys you date, you fuck them on the first date. The only boyfriend you didn’t fuck right away was…”

“Gunner. I know.” I sigh. “Michelle, it fucking scares me how much I’m falling for Doug. He’s so sweet and caring and each time he kisses me, it’s like time stops and it’s just the two of us. I’ve never felt that with anyone, not even Gunner.”

“It sounds like the two of you need to have a little talk.” Michelle sings. “Better do it now before you get even more attached.”

“I seriously don’t think that’s possible.” I sigh. “But you’re right. Douglas and I need to have a talk about this. He needs to know exactly what he’s about to get himself involved in.”

**

“Hey Nik, what do you think?” Colson as as she walks up to me wearing nothing but his Speedo and a bathrobe. “Think I could pull this off?”

“Nice banana hammock Kells.” I chuckle. “You look fucking ridiculous. Not even you can pull this off. Even if you took off the wig, you’d still look fucking stupid.”

“That wounds me Nikki Lee.” He says, feigning sadness. “Why must you wound me so?”

“Someone has to deflate the egos around here.” I shrug chuckling. “I’m sure Michelle would say the same thing if she was here.”

“Where is Michelle?” Iwan asks. “She left in the middle of shooting.”

“She’s flying up to Nashville to visit her old man.” I reply. “She’ll be up there for a couple days.”

“So one less spawn to impress, fuck yeah!” Daniel laughs. “And we already know you love us.”

“Gunner and my baby brothers are coming down tomorrow.” I inform them with a smirk. “You lose Michelle and gain three spawns. Sucks for you guys. Especially since one of them is Gunner. Him and I are extremely critical over everything.”

“What about your brothers?” Douglas asks as he walks up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close enough for him to rest his chin on my shoulder. “How critical are they?”

“You’re the only one that has to worry about them.” I tell him truthfully. “They aren’t here to tell Colson what he’s doing wrong. They’re here to be protective baby brothers. They’re going to make the Spanish Inquisition seem tame.”

“I thought I had your dad’s approval already?” He questions. “Why are they being sent in?”

“Dad’s not sending them, they are coming here on their own.” I reply as I turn around in his arms and wrap mine around his neck. “They’ve seen me get my heart stopped on by men constantly; they don’t like seeing me upset. They’re going to make damn sure you’re not going to hurt me. They’re being overprotective brothers; that’s it.”

“I’m not going to like this week, am I?”

“Not a chance.” I chuckle. “Don’t worry, my brothers are harmless. They’re also going to love you. Don’t worry. You’ve got this rockstar.” He smiles and goes into kiss me but I pull away, causing the actor to look at me with a confused expression. “Look I’ll kiss you any other time but you’re still in your Nikki Sixx gear; it’s just too weird to kiss you now. Lose the wig and then we’ll kiss.”

He just chuckles before kissing my cheek. “I’ll be back for that kiss.”

“I’ll be here.” I watch as him, Daniel and Iwan walk towards their trailers, leaving me and Colson alone.

“Your brothers are going to make this week a living hell for Doug, aren’t they?”

“You already know the answer to that question, Dad.” I chuckle, causing Colson to laugh. “Poor Dougie isn’t gonna know what hit him. My brothers alone are protective; but throw in Gunner? He’s a sitting duck, despite already having Gunner’s approval.”

“You’re gonna have to give my boy some mind blowing sex after this.” Colson laughs. “He’s gonna need it.”

“He’ll deserve it if he makes it through this week.” I agree. “If he makes it through this week, he’s definitely the one…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title credit: Devil with Angel Eyes by Royal Bliss. (I think this is gonna be Douglas's ringtone for Nik, what do you think?)

Comment&subscribe? What kind of trouble do you think Nik's baby brothers are going to bring The Dirt crew? Think they'll like Douglas?

Also I was gonna post a picture of Douglas because yum! But I decided to post a picture of Brandon and Dylan in case you don't know what they look like.

Image
Brandon is on the left of Pam and Dylan is on the right.

Also in case you watched The Hills, Brandon is joining the reboot.