Sequel: Devil with Angel Eyes

Starry Eyes

Blow a kiss that leaves me gasping.

“You don’t need any of that.” Douglas states as he watches me put on makeup. He walks over towards me and wraps his arms around my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder. His eyes never leave mine in the mirror. “Why do you feel the need to wear this crap?”

“You clearly haven’t seen me first thing in the morning.” I chuckle. “Or you never paid attention. Me without makeup is a tragic sight.”

“Trust me, I’ve paid attention.” He smiles before turning me around to face him. “And it’s far from tragic. You might be the single most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on.” I can feel my cheeks heat up. “And you look even more beautiful when you blush like that.”

“Keep say things like that and I might just start believing you.” I admit, biting my lower lip.

“Then I’ll keep saying things like that until my dying breath.” He whispers before placing his lips onto mine in a soft, romantic kiss; which is sadly short lived. “Come on, let’s finish getting ready to head out. I’m sure Colson would be pissed at us if we ditch him tonight.”

“I don’t know, he has Pete.” I chuckle as I wrap my arms around his torso. “I much rather spend a night in with you than a night out with music, booze and drugs. And that’s saying a lot about who I’m becoming thanks to you.” He just smiles before giving me another kiss; this one with a little more heat and tongue than the first one…

**

We walk into a club called Rebel Yell. Blaqk Audio’s cover of You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) is blasting from the speakers as the sea of people mindlessly dance to the beat. Michelle shoots me a look before dragging me out onto the dancefloor, forgetting the two men we walked in with.

“So give me the scoop, are you thinking about moving to London?” Michelle yells over the music. “Are you going to relocate for the love of your life?”

“Who says Douglas is the love of my life?” I yell back. “We’ve only been together for less than three months. I just plan on visiting him in London for a couple weeks, that’s it. I’m just having fun. I’m not thinking about the future right now.”

“Bull fucking shit.” She chuckles. “I can see it in your eyes, Nik. You’re planning your future with Douglas. You’re planning the wedding day and the kids and the whole nine yards. You’ve fallen hard for this guy. Anyone with eyes and knowledge of you can see it. Why can’t you admit it? Did you dad really fuck you up that much when it comes to love?”

“Both parents did.” I admit, sighing. “But tonight isn’t about that. I want to have fucking fun with my friends and boyfriend. So no talking about the future okay? It’s just tonight and only tonight, got it Deal?”

“Whatever you say, Lee!”

**

Voodoo by Godsmack starts playing and I start swaying my hips to the bass and drums. Suddenly I feel strong hands on my hips and they instantly pull me back towards the body they belong to.

“You are driving me in-fucking-sane, you know that?” A deep accented voice growls in my ear. A smirk appears on my lips as I grind my ass against this hips. A groan escapes his lips as his slowly hardens in response. “Nikki.” He warns. “Don’t start something you can’t finish.”

I turn around and my arms wrap themselves around his neck, pulling me flesh up against me. “Whatever do you mean, baby?” I ask, playing innocent. “What am I starting?” His eyes grow dark with lust as his arms find themselves around my waist; his bulge teasing my core. Lips like Morphine starts playing just as Douglas crashes his lips onto mine in the most aggressive, lust filled kiss I have ever experienced with him. It was almost as if my sweet British boyfriend didn’t exist. I’m too consumed with his tongue in my mouth, to even care about the camera flash I saw from the corner of my eye. But when another goes off, I pull away from Douglas. He just looks down at me, panting, and looking very confused.

“We need to go somewhere more private if you want to continue this.” I tell him. “Someone is going to make a fortune off this moment if we continue on the middle of the dancefloor.”

“Those flashes were just the lights, Nikki.” He chuckles, a smile appearing on his lips as he pulls me back towards him.

“You haven’t been followed by the paparazzi enough to know the difference between a strobe light and a camera flash, babe.” I chuckle. “Come on, let’s go find Colson and Michelle. I would hate for Michelle to kill Colson before we can finish filming the movie.”

“We’re going to continue this later, okay?” He states, eyes still dark with lust.

“I’d be insulted if we didn’t.” I laugh. “Come on, let’s get fucked up!”

“There is the Lee, I fell in love with!” He exclaims loudly over the music as I guide him to the VIP area where Colson and Michelle were...
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title credit: Lips Like Morphine by Kill Hannah.

I feel like I've hit a road block. I have ideas for the sequel (which is cliche as fuck) it's just planning this story to get to that point and it not feel rushed.

Comment&subscribe?