Sequel: Devil with Angel Eyes

Starry Eyes

I just want to be loved by you

“You know, we are supposed to be watching a movie.” I giggle as Douglas peppers kisses down my neck. “Are you trying to distract me from the fact your character is a fucking douche canoe?”

“Harry isn’t all that bad.” He mutters against my neck between kisses. “You were the one wanting to watch The Riot Club.”

“Yea because you downed my idea of watching Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.” I laugh, pulling away from him just enough to look at him. “If you didn’t want to watch a movie with you in it, you could have just said so. You didn’t have to pull out the seduction card.”

“But the seduction card is just so much more fun.” His eyes grow dark with lust as he leans up and roughly kisses me, his hands firmly on my hips pulling me close to him. I pull away for air and Douglas rests his forehead on mine. “Filming is almost over with.”

I frown at his statement. Because it’s true, there are only a few more weeks left in filming. “I know. Where does that leave us?”

“I’m not breaking up with you, if that’s what you’re thinking.” He chuckles, sitting up straight. “I figured I could spend a little more time in L.A or maybe you can spend some time in London with me.” His eyes look hopeful when he mentions London.

“It’s been awhile since I’ve been in London.” I smile. “I haven’t been there since Motley Crue’s final world tour.”

“Come to London even if it’s only for a couple of days.” He states. “Maybe you can finally meet my parents.”

“I mean it’s only fair, you’ve met mine.” I chuckle. “I’d love to come to London with you. You can so me around your stomping grounds for a change.” A smile appears on his lips before the meet mine; this time for a sweet, soft kiss.

**

“Looking up things to do in London?” Michelle questions the next day while we wait for shooting to start. “You’re not planning on moving there, are you?”

“No.” I reply, looking up from my phone. “I plan on staying with Douglas for a bit after shooting. And I’ve never really been to London aside from tours with Dad. There is more to London besides pubs and drinking.”

“Would you ever move to London?” She questions, seriously. “Like do you see a future with Douglas? Enough of a future that you’ll move clear across the world to be with him?”

“It’s just for a couple weeks,” I chuckle. “Sure I’d love a future with him, but this is just for a couple weeks.”

“This could be practice.” She sings. “Plus you’ve always been wanting to move out of L.A since you came back from NYU.”

“This is true.” I agree. “But L.A is like a beacon always calling me home. It’s going to be hard to leave.”

“But what if it’s for a guy you truly love?” She asks. “Would Douglas be worth it?” But before I can reply, Douglas and Colson come walking up to us.

“Hey babe!” He smiles before leaning down and kissing my lips briefly. “What are you guys talking about?”

“Her future trip to London.” Michelle smirks. “How did you convince her to leave home? She never leaves the States unless a tropical island is involved.”

“This is true.” I chuckle, wrapping my arms around his torso. “I guess he’s just that good.”

“Gross.” Michelle makes a face. “So what’s on the game plan tonight? You guys have a couple days off of shooting.”

“I was thinking about going clubbing.” Colson suggests. “We always do pub crawls. Let’s drop some acid and go dancing!”

“Are you sure you’re not secretly related to Tommy?” Michelle questions him. “Because that’s a very Tommy Lee thing to do.”

“Especially the dropping acid part.” I chuckle. “I should know. I’ve done it.”

“Please tell me there’s a story.” Douglas chuckles.

“Long story short, don’t drop acid and go to Disneyland.” I laugh. “But if you do, don’t go on It’s a Small World ride. Then again I was already having a bad trip.”

“First trip?” Colson asks. “Because that seems to be a running theme here. Rook had a bad first trip too.”

“Nope, not my first trip.” I shrug. “And it wasn’t my last bad trip. But that’s besides the point. Despite being in party central, there aren’t many good clubs around to do a decent club crawl. Unless you gents want to head to a couple gay bars.”

“I’m game.” Douglas states. “So this our game plan? Club crawling with or without acid?”

“Sounds like a plan to me.” Michelle states before turning towards Colson who is on the phone talking about drugs. “Calling his dealer or something?”

“Who knows with him?” I chuckle as I turn to Douglas. “Come on, let’s get you out of those clothes and into your street wear. We’ve got a town to paint red…”
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title credit: No One Like You by Scorpions.

Remember there is a playlist for this story So please check it out

Also comment&subscribe? What kind of drama (no Ashley drama) should happen on there night out clubbing?

And Starry Eyes officially has a sequel titled Devil with Angel Eyes. I'll post a summary once I get closer to ending Starry Eyes.