Status: Hope you enjoy the story :)

Remember Me

Chapter 4

"We can't tell them, Thor."

"Why not? They'll accept us"

"Will they? We don't know that, honey. Steve's an old fashioned guy. Gay relationships would be weird for him. I don't think he'll accept us." Bruce said, hanging his head sadly. Thor couldn't bare to see him like this so he knew he had to do something.

~~~~~~

The Avengers were sat in the living room, talking and relaxing, something they didn't get to do often. Bruce was working in the lab. Usually, he'd be there with them but after his talk with Thor, he felt self-conscious when he was with them as if they knew about him and Thor and were secretly judging him for it.

"Captain, can we talk?" Thor said, leaning against the door frame of the living room. Steve exchanged a worried look with Tony and stood up.

"Umm, sure."

Steve followed Thor to the lab where Bruce was quietly working. When the door opened and Steve and Thor entered, they could see the look of horror on Bruce's face when he realised what this was about.

"Thor, not now."

"No, I'm going to talk to Captain Rogers about this now."

"Captain Rogers?" Steve said, sounding confused, "Am I in trouble or something?"

Thor and Bruce exchanged a look, making Steve even more nervous.

"Not really but if you don't except what I'm about to tell you, you will be." Thor said seriously.

"Ok... well what is it?"

"Bruce and I are dating and we have been for a few months."

Steve's eyebrows knitted together and he looked shocked. Thor mistook this for anger and could feel himself get angry too.

"We are in love, Captain. And if you don't except that then we're leaving. Nothing is going to stop us from being together, especially not your old-fashioned homophobic ways..." Thor ranted before Steve cut him off.

"Thor, calm down! Of course, I except you too. I mean, Tony and I have been dating for months as well so it'd be hypocritical if I didn't." Steve said with a laugh.

"Wait, what? You and Tony?" Bruce asked.

"Ha, Clint owes me 10 dollars." Thor said, a big smile on his face.

"Yes, me and Tony. I think it's time we all told the others, don't you think?"

Thor nodded and nudged Bruce with his elbow to get him to do the same.

"Don't worry," He said, seeing the horrified look on Bruce's face, "It'll be fine."