Status: Active

The Screeching Banshees

Hey Jealousy

Josie woke the next morning in an unfamiliar room memories of the night before came flooding back. She smiled to herself more than pleased with the previous night’s events. Kurt had been nothing but gentle with her and patient with her. It had been forever since she had enjoyed sex and the touch of a man. She had missed it immensely and last night had reawakened the dormant sexual desire she had though Nikki had reawakened those feelings. Actually acting on and engaging on those feelings last night had been nothing short of amazing.

The others were probably wondering where she was at the thought of the others a smirk made its way to Josie’s lips. She was a 110% sure that Vince after he sobered up had told Nikki about her being with another guy. The thought made her feel good powerful even that Nikki Sixx would get a taste of his own medicine as far as making her jealous with other woman and that he couldn’t always get what he wanted.

Josie deflated slightly thinking of what she was thinking had she really slept with Kurt simply to get back at Nikki and make him jealous? How did that make her any better than him if she did? She wasn’t a vindictive or vengeful person by any means but a part of her wanted him to know what it felt like. Had she really used Kurt for that reason?

She genuinely did like Kurt and the sex was amazing but he wasn’t Nikki. Josie fell face first in a nearby pillow and groaned loudly into it she couldn’t even enjoy the afterglow of amazing sex because of Nikki!

What was it about this rockstar who slept with more women to the point he could qualify for the adult film awards that had her hooked?

She was broken out her thoughts by the door opening she looked up to see Kurt coming in with a bag and a two cup carrier.

“Good morning.” He said smiling warmly.

“Morning.” She said managing a smile and pulling the covers to her chest.

Why was she so shy all of a sudden when he had seen her naked last night?

“How are you feeling?” He asked sitting on the edge of the bed.

“Good.” She said then sighed dropping the covers no longer concerned about her nudity. “Kurt…

“Last night was amazing but I could tell your mind was elsewhere most of the time.” Kurt said.

She looked at him guiltily but he didn’t seem mad or upset about it. He seemed compassionate and understanding.

“I’m so sorry.” She said.

“You don’t have to apologize I get it.” Kurt said squeezing her hand. “I understand 100%.”

“Still, I feel like I’m no better than he is.” Josie said.

“You’re not, you’re better than he is.” Kurt said comfortingly. “You’re better because you actually care about others feelings and I get the feeling from you that you don’t do this every day.”

“I don’t still I feel so bad.” She said looking at him sadly.

“Don’t I get it, I really do I was in the same position you were once.” Kurt said. “I had a girlfriend who cheated on me and I cheated on her for revenge and so she could know how it felt when you gave your all and everything for someone only for them to stab you in the back.”

“How did you feel afterwards?” Josie asked looking curiously at him.

“I felt like a major asshole because I used this sweet girl to get back at my ex.” Kurt said somberly. “But she wasn’t mad and she understood it we parted on good terms.”

Josie smiled through her tears and grabbed his hand. “I hope we can part on good terms too.”

“Absolutely.” Kurt said squeezing her hand. “You’re an amazing woman Josie Mara and if Nikki can’t see how amazing you are it’s his loss and he has blinders on.”

Josie looked down a smile fighting on her lips. “You’re a good man Kurt Cobain.”

Kurt smiled softly before standing up placing one of the coffees on the bedside.

“I’ll leave you to get dressed.” Kurt said.

After she was dressed and Kurt reentered the room Kurt called her a cab while she waited they sat on the bed eating the doughnuts he had brought. There was a honk just outside the door and Josie stood up as Kurt placed a hand on her back escorting her outside where the cab was waiting.

“Thank you for last night and this morning Kurt.” Josie said hugging him tightly.

“You’re welcome.” He said returning the hug. “I hope everything works out for you and your band.” “I also hope that things work out between you and Nikki and if it doesn’t know that you deserve everything and so much more.”

Josie looked into his eyes before pressing a kiss to his cheek. “Thank you Kurt I hope your band makes it too.”

“Thanks.” He said as they squeezed each other’s hands. “I hope our paths cross again.”

“Me too.” She said and after a final hug she got into the back of the cab and returned a smile to a waving Kurt.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Josie walked up to the RV her heels in her hand and a beat in her step.

As she opened the RV she gasped as she was grabbed and hugged tightly by a familiar set of arms.

“There you are!” Brooklynn said. “I didn’t know where you were.”

“Me and Lyra just went out for a night.” Josie said patting her friends back as she set her back down on her feet.

“I know Bex told us y’all went out.” Brooklynn said. “Just didn’t know where y’all were at is all I just got back in myself so I can’t talk.”

“Lyra isn’t back yet?” Josie asked.

“No, we figured you would get back before her anyway.” Aries said coming from the back taking notice of Josie’s new hair. “Wicked hair.”

“Yeah it looks real good.” Brooklynn said running her fingers through it with a big grin. “So what did y’all do last night?”

Josie shrugged with a coy smile. “Nothing.”

“Nothing, my ass!” Brooklynn said watching her, her eyes drifting to the back of her legs. “Whoa, Josie’s got some new ink!”

“She does?” Aries said holding Josie in place and squatting so she could see her bow tattoos better. “Hot.” She said running her nails over the lacing.

“So, you got new ink and a new hairstyle what else happened?” Brooklynn asked crossing her arms with a smirk.

Josie smiled coyly before looking up. “Nothing.”

“Bullshit!” Brooklynn said smiling widely. “You have that glow about you that women get when they’ve had a thoroughly pleasing night.” “You went home with someone last night didn’t you?”

“It was actually his room but…

“Oh my God, Josie got laid last night!” Aries shouted high fiving Brooklynn.

“Way to announce it to the whole world.” Josie said shaking her head the smile still on her face.

“What…how was it?” Aries asked.

“It was absolutely…amazing.” Josie said. “I…I never thought I could feel like that again.”

“So, what was his name?” Brooklynn asked leading her to the bench sitting next to her while Aries sat across from them.

“His name is Kurt and he’s in a band too.” Josie said smiling at the thought of Kurt.

“Really, cool what’s it called?” Aries asked.

“Nirvana, they’re kind of a grungy band.” Josie said.

“Interesting what does he look like?” Brooklynn asked.

“He has sandy blonde hair kinda shaggy looking and the bluest eyes I’ve ever seen.” Josie said smiling to herself at his eyes. “They just exuded warmth and friendliness.”

“Oh!” Aries said excitedly. “How exactly did you meet?”

“Well, after we got our hair done me and Lyra went to a club to go dancing.” Josie said. “Guns was actually there too so we hung with them for a while…

“Wait, Guns n Roses was there too?” Aries said. “I’m so jelly!”

“You hung out with them before the night we celebrated.” Josie reminded her.

“Yeah but I was hoping we meet up with them again so we could have more one on one.” Aries said.

“She means more one on one with Duff.” Brooklynn whispered making Josie grin. “Besides I thought you had a thing for Slash.”

“I like Slash but it’s been a while since I had played the chocolate vanilla swirl.” Aries said with a lecherous grin.

“Chocolate vanilla swirl?” Brooklynn asked with a raised eyebrow then snorted with laughter. “The things that come out your mouth sometimes.”

“You’re one to talk.” Aries retorted. “Anyway back to Josie continue.”

“Well while hanging with Guns, Lyra and Steven went off together I hung with them for a little bit longer before going to the bar and that’s where I met Kurt.” Josie said. “We talked for a bit he noticed I was down and he comforted me we got talking and we had a lot in common.”

Brooklynn grew somber. “You still upset about Nikki?”

Josie sighed and nodded. “I know I shouldn’t be but…

“It’s understandable I mean he opened up those feelings which had been vacant for so long once you feel those feelings it’s hard to turn them off or get rid of them.” Brooklynn said hugging her. “I just hope it didn’t ruin your night.”

“It didn’t I mean Kurt was so understanding about it last night and this morning.” Josie said. “He’s such a good person I felt bad still pining about another while I was with him.” “He wasn’t mad about it or jealous he was so cool about it.” “But last night was so amazing and this morning we parted on good terms and I really hope we meet again.”

“Well that’s good.” Aries said. “He sounds like a really cool dude wish I could’ve met him.”

“You would like him.” Josie said. “I think you all would.”

“Well, there’s a good chance we might, so what about Lyra and Steven?” Brooklynn asked.

“They were getting pretty hot and heavy on the dance floor making out, grinding against each other, and everything.” Josie said.

“Way to go Lyra I’m not mad at her.” Aries said. “Steven’s cool.”

Josie nodded in agreement. “There was someone else there.”

“Who?” Brooklynn asked.

“Vince was there.” Josie said. “He was watching Lyra with Steven he didn’t look too happy.”

“Not surprising I mean he’s been hitting on Lyra since the night we met no matter how much she threatens him if he doesn’t stop.” Aries said.

“Yeah but that’s not all.” Josie said with a sigh. “He was drinking.”

“What?” Brooklynn asked sitting up. “They’re on a strict no drinking and no recreational drugs or else Doc and Doug will pull the plug on this tour.”

“I know but he was there with a glass in his hand.” Josie said. “I couldn’t believe it I know he’s having the hardest time out of the four of them but still I can’t believe he risked his career and place in Motley because he can’t stay off the bottle.”

“I’m not surprised old habits die hard and it’s difficult to quit doing something you’ve done for so long even if it is bad for you.” Aries said.

“I know.” Josie said. “Still…

“What’s going on and what are we talking about?” Tracy asked entering the room with her sleep frazzled hair with Bexlee and Juno behind her.

“Y’all didn’t hear us?” Brooklynn asked. “These walls aren’t that thick.”

“Just bits and pieces I heard that Josie spent the night with a man.” Tracy said a smile playing across her face. “Spill.”

Josie sighed with a smile. “Okay.”

Josie went over again the events of the night culminating with her telling the others about Vince’s drinking.

“If Doc, Doug, and the others find out they would kill Vince.” Juno said shaking her head. “Are you gonna tell them?”

“I don’t know.” Josie said. “I’ve thought about it since he is breaking the rules his managers have set down for the band and he is endangering the other threes careers and this tour as well.” “But at the same time I don’t want to get him in trouble.”

Aries scoffed. “Fuck that I would just tell to get back at him for how he treated us the first couple of months on this tour.” “Sue me I’m vengeful.”

“Ditto.” Tracy said.

“It be nice for Vince to get some kind of comeuppance for his behavior.” Bexlee said.

“I honestly don’t care either way.” Brooklynn said with a shrug of her shoulders. “So what are you gonna do?”

“I don’t know.” Josie said.

The conversation ceased as the sound of an engine was heard the women stood up with Aries opening the door to see a car pulling up with Lyra in the passenger seat and Steven driving. Lyra had a big grin on her face waving to her friends and shades on she hopped out the passenger side and jogged over to the driver’s side as Steven let the window down.

They exchanged a couple of words with Lyra nodding her head to Steven’s delight. She leaned inside giving him a big wet kiss as her friends starting yelling mocking words to her making her give them the bird. After pulling away Lyra jogged to the RV as Steven drove past honking his horn and waving at them.

“You little skank!” Aries said hugging her friend.

“You know it.” Lyra said returning the hug then looked at Josie. “Get home okay Josie?”

“Yeah.” She said nodded.

“Good.” Lyra said hugging her. “Hope your night was as good as mine because mine was fucking fantastic.”

“It was.” Josie said smiling at the events.

Lyra chuckled. “See?” “Aren’t you glad you took our advice about not letting this shit with Nikki ruin you having fun.”

“Yeah, what would you do without us Josie?” Aries asked.

“Let’s see.” Josie said pretending to think. “I probably would get better sleep, I wouldn’t have to be the designated driver and peel your drunk asses off of bar floors…

Josie laughed as Brooklynn elbowed her in the side. “Kidding I love you guys.”

We love you too baby girl.” Lyra said. “So everything went well with that guy?” “I’m assuming so considering you haven’t stopped smiling and you appear to have that afterglow about you.”

“It was beyond good.” Josie said. “It was amazing.”

Lyra chuckled. “That’s great because mine was too.” She said plopping down on the bench.

“So I assume Steven is great in the sack?” Aries asked sitting across from her.

Lyra smirked pulling down her top revealing numerous hickeys between her breasts. “He’s an animal but so am I.” “It was fun.”

“Speaking of fun Josie said you got hot with Steven on the floor to get Vince all fired up.” Brooklynn said.

Lyra laughed. “Yeah that was fun you should’ve seen his face I could practically see and hear the steam coming out his ears.”

“Speaking of Vince you know he was drinking last night?” Juno asked.

“Yeah, I know.” Lyra said before stretching with a loud groan then looked at Josie. “So you gonna tell the others?”

“I don’t know.” Josie said. “I mean I want too but I don’t if that makes sense.” “Would you?”

“I would if it means I don’t have to deal with Vince’s advances anymore.” Lyra said. “But at the same time I’m having the time of my life I don’t want it to end so soon.”

“Me neither.” Brooklynn said.
“I’m not ready to go back to the shithole.” Aries said referring to the diner her place of employment.

Josie looked at Bexlee who shrugged. “I don’t care one way or the other.”

“Ditto.” Juno said twirling her sticks.

“Seems like the decisions made then.” Tracy said glancing at the door as it opened and Rodney walked in.

“What decisions been made?” He asked hugging Josie then Lyra. “What’s up?”

“Nothing much Josie and Lyra just went out and had some fun last night is all.” Brooklynn said with that mischievous look.

“Oh really?” Rodney said taking Josie’s hands in his looking at her closely. “You okay?”

She smiled and nodded. “Last night was wonderful.”

“Good.” Rodney said not needing to know all the details. “So what decision were y’all talking about?”

“We were talking about whether or not to tell Doc, Doug and the rest of Motley about the fact Vince was out drinking last night.” Tracy said. “Both Josie and Lyra saw him at the club with a drink.”

“What?” Rodney asked crossing his arms. “So what are y’all gonna do?”

“We decided not to tell for now.” Tracy said. “Let’s make a pact.” “If any of us witness or see Vince drinking a second time and it gets out of hand then we tell the rest of the Crue, Doc and Doug.” “Agreed?”

“Agreed.” The others said in unison.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Vince groaned as he came to getting tackled in the sheets of the bed and rolling out falling on his face.

“Fuck.” He groaned his hangover hitting him even harder since it been months since the last drink.
Pushing his messy hair out the way he looked at the clock and cursed knowing they were about to leave for the next city and the others were most likely waiting for him in the hotel lobby.

As he got dressed the thoughts of last night came forward reminding him why he got so wasted. He gotten so heated seeing Lyra with Steven Adler his hands on her, them kissing, and most likely what had transpired between them. Vince was mad as fuck about it he wanted Lyra, he wanted that little pistol in his bed, he wanted to be the one to dominate her and bring her to orgasm his name on her lips giving her the best fuck of her life though she would most likely later deny it was the best sex she ever had.

His anger was dissipated at the thought of seeing Josie with another man a smirk made its way to his lips. Nikki was still so hung up over Josie the reason why he had brought so many groupies back to his hotel room to forget about her. This would really set him off knowing that Josie had been intimate with a man and that man wasn’t him. Vince hell all of them could tell Nikki had it bad for Josie but as always Sixx found a way to fuck it up before it got good. Vince was getting tired at Nikki’s holier than thou attitude ever since they gotten somber and tired of him bossing everyone around. This would definitely bring him down a peg or two.

Vince slipped his shades on to hide his bloodshot eyes before carrying his bags and closing the door behind him. The elevator dinged as it opened and Vince stepped off walking into the lobby finding the others lounging about.

“Sup Vince had a hard night?” Tommy asked jokingly.

“You could say that.” He said sitting down. “I couldn’t sleep hearing you and Brooklynn’s little marathon next door.”

Tommy burst out laughing. “Can’t help it that she’s loud lets me know she enjoys it.”

“Believe me we all know she enjoys it.” Mick said making a face. “She’s very vocal about it.”

“That she is.” Tommy said in agreement. “So what you do last night?”

Vince shrugged. “Just went out for a bit went to a club.”

“You didn’t drink did you?” Nikki asked giving him an intense stare.

“No, I didn’t.” Vince lied. “But I saw something interesting.”

“What?” Tommy asked.

“I saw Lyra and she was dancing with Steven Adler.” Vince said. “They were looking like two dogs in
heat.”

Tommy snorted with laughter. “Are you mad you’re not the one getting Lyra in heat?”

“Fuck off Lee anyway she wasn’t alone.” Vince continued. “Josie was there too and she was chatting it up with some guy.”

“What?” Nikki asked wanting to be sure he heard right. “She was with a guy?”

“Yeah and they looked pretty cozy together.” Vince said fighting the smirk on his lips.

“Not surprising Josie’s an attractive woman and she’s comfortable to be around.” Nikki said feigning indifference though the others knew different.

“True but this guy was pretty close to her had his hand on her thigh she didn’t appear to be rejecting his touch.” Vince said.

Tommy and Mick knew Vince was doing this to get to Nikki and by the look on Nikki’s face he was trying to hide that it was working.
Nikki turned away so Vince couldn’t see him. “He was touching her?”

“Yeah, she seemed pretty responsive to his attention I saw them leaving together too.” Vince said.

“They left together?” Nikki asked through clenched teeth.

“Yeah sure did.” Vince said looking up as Doc and Doug entered the lobby.

“Let’s go.” Doc said.
______________________________________________________________________________
Josie was in the bedroom of the RV lying on her stomach her feet in the air as she hummed to herself reading her copy of Interview with the Vampire. The door burst opened she glanced up seeing Brooklynn run in shutting the door behind her before jumping on the bed making Josie and the bed bounce slightly.

“Hey.” Josie said placing her bookmark in. “What’s up?”

“So I’m not the best songwriter but I wrote a song sort of.” Brooklynn said pulling a piece of paper out. “Thought you could help finish it and twink it here and there.”

Josie took the paper and read over the lyrics looking at Brooklynn with a raised eyebrow.

“Brooklynn what exactly is this supposed to be about?” She asked.

“Okay it’s…it’s about sex.” Brooklynn admitted. “Sexual gratification to be exact.”

“Really?” Josie asked.

“Yeah long awaited sexual gratification after a long period without sex” Brooklynn said. “I got inspired after me and Tommy had sex and after your night last night.”

Josie rolled her eyes as Brooklynn winked a smile making its way across her face.

“What’s with the in my glass coffin I am waiting part?” Josie asked.

“That’s a little bit about Snow White how she was in the glass coffin waiting for the prince to wake her up therefore reawakening her want, desire, and passion.” Brooklynn said. “I know it’s stupid…

“No, I like it.” Josie said getting excited. “I like it a lot actually.”

“Yeah?” Brooklynn asked.

“Yeah, just needs a few touch ups.” Josie said grabbing a pen.

About a couple of minutes later the song which they both decided on naming Hardly Wait was finished.

“I can’t wait to perform this tonight.” Brooklynn said.

“You want to perform it tonight?” Josie asked. “We just finished writing it.” “We need to think of the beat, tempo, flow…

“Well let’s get started on it right now then.” Brooklynn said grabbing her hand.
Both women came out the bedroom Brooklynn slamming the door open getting everyone’s attention.

“Chickadees we got a new song to perform.” She announced with a big grin. “We’re gonna debut it tonight.”

Later that night at their show at the Bradley Center in Milwaukee the Banshees Josie and Brooklynn especially excited and pumped to perform the songs they had written earlier in the day.
Josie got ready wearing a particularly tight dress, smoky eye, her new hair was curled at the ends, red lipstick, nails black, pair of fingerless gloves, garter stockings with fishnets her feet ending in a pair of combat boots. She smiled at herself in the mirror completing her look with a leather jacket.

“Hey Josie we’re about to…

Brooklynn’s words trailed off as her friend turned to her. “Wow, look at you, you look so hot!”
Josie chuckled. “Thanks.”

Brooklynn crossed her arms and grinned. “The blissfully ravished look looks good on you Josie you should get laid more often.”

Josie rolled her eyes and playfully punched her friend in the arm Brooklynn’s grin got wider. “Guys are going to be all over you tonight.”

Josie grinned. “Good.”

Brooklynn’s grinned wider if possible. “Nikki’s gonna be so jealous.”
Josie’s grin turned mischievous. “Good let him have a taste of his own medicine.”

Brooklynn burst out laughing clapping her hands. “I love it, you ready to go?”

Josie nodded and linked her arm with Brooklynn’s as they walked out the dressing room. They walked down the hallway getting closer to the stage the rest of the Banshees were talking amongst themselves and Motley though conversations ceased when Josie and Brooklynn came closer.
The Banshees, Tracy, and Rodney had various looks of surprise and pleased expressions at Josie’s look for the night. Motley had various looks as well Vince who had been drinking a bottle of water spit it out. Tommy who had been smoking was so distracted by Josie he ended up forgetting to exhale causing him to cough Rodney hitting his back to help. Even Mick lifted his shades down a couple of inches to get a good look at Josie.

Nikki had a mixture of shock and lust on his face. He knew Josie had a great body he had seen it that morning in her yoga pants and sports bra but this he was getting so hard seeing her like this, He wanted to throw her over his shoulder like a wild man, take her back to his dressing room, and make her his. Then the thought was Josie being with another man the previous night entered his mind. He felt slight anger at the thought that other men would see Josie dressed like this and the thought that they would touch what was his. Hell, his band members were looking at her with various looks of interest this minute.

“Well hello sexy mama.” Lyra said with a smirk.

“You’re looking hot and spicy Miss Josie.” Aries said with a wink.

“Yeah, you look real…wow.” Rodney said.

“That’s a fucking understatement.” Tommy mumbled earning himself a glare from Nikki. “You look really nice Josie.”

“Better than.” Vince said chuckling at Nikki’s not so subtle glare at him.

Josie blushed at the compliments. “Thanks everyone, y’all ready to go on?”

“Yep, let’s tear this bitch up!” Lyra said grabbing her guitar.

The others cheered in agreement as they ran out on stage the crowd exploding in applause and cheers. Josie was the last to go on stage Nikki’s eyes never leaving her she didn’t spare him a glance. Vince came up next to him putting a hand on his shoulder.

“Sixx your girl is looking pretty damn sexy tonight.” He said. “Imagine all the male attention she’ll be getting tonight.” “She might even spend the night with someone else too.” “Looking like that I wouldn’t be surprised.”

Nikki growled under his breath shaking Vince’s hand off his shoulder at the thought of Josie going to bed with another man.

This was going to be a long ass show.
_______________________________________________________________________________
Josie was feeling exhilarated and powerful as the audience applauded as they finished performing Go Your Own Way the third song in their set.

“Thank you.” Josie said waiting for the applause to die down before she continued. “This next song
I wrote a couple of days ago it’s about giving your heart to someone only for them to let you down later on, it’s about feeling more than a little crazy for allowing this to happen and allowing yourself to love or fall for them.” “This song is called Crazy.”

The lights dimmed giving the stage a sultry feel as Brooklynn and Lyra began strumming their guitars and Juno began drumming. Josie began swaying and moving sensually to the beat as she began singing.

Crazy
I’m crazy for feeling so lonely
Crazy
I’m crazy for feeling so blue

Josie took the mic off the stand she held the top of the stand and slowly slid down the side of the mic making eye contact with the audience.

I knew you love me as long as you wanted
And someday you leave me for somebody new

Josie held the mic humming into it as Brooklynn and Lyra joined her as the beat surged. She threw her head back laying herself on the stage as she sang.
Worry
Why do I let myself worry?
S
he rolled over the cord tangling herself in the mic cord and wrapping it around her as she stood on her knees regaining eye contact with the audience.

Oh wondering
What in the world should I do?
Crazy for thinking that my love could hold you
Oh I’m crazy for thinking that my love could hold you

Josie stood up untangling herself in the cord as she continued to sing

I’m crazy for trying and crazy for crying
And I’m crazy for loving you
I’m crazy for trying and crazy for crying
And I’m crazy for loving you

Bexlee continued to turn the tables as the guitars became less prominent till it was just Juno playing.

I’m crazy for trying and crazy for crying
And I’m crazy for loving you

Josie closed her eyes and finished humming the remainder of the song as the lights came back on the audience cheering loudly.

Vince whistled. “Quite a performance “crazy for loving you” a little to close to reality Sixx?”

“Shut the fuck up Vince.” Nikki growled.

The stage took on a sultry blue as the applause died down.

“This next song was written by me and Brooklynn.” Josie said sharing a smile with her friend. “We actually wrote it just this morning this song is about long awaited sexual gratification and release this is called Hardly Wait.”

The audience cheered Josie turned her back to the audience giving them a small smirk making them cheer louder as she slid her jacket down before throwing it to the side. Nikki’s gaze of lust and desire skyrocketed at the sight of seeing Josie in that dress.

“Christ.” Vince mumbled under his breath earning a glare from Nikki.

“Well, Josie really went all out.” Rodney said with a chuckle.

“Yeah I’m liking this new confident Josie.” Tracy remarked.

Brooklynn began playing a somber note on her guitar as Bexlee played her violin as Josie began moving her lower half sensually to the music. She turned facing the audience grabbing the mic flipping her hair to the side with a toss of her head and began singing in a breathlessly whispery voice.

I can hardly wait
I can hardly wait
I can hardly wait
I can hardly wait

Josie grabbed the stand making intense eye contact as the chorus began and the others joined in.

It’s been so long
I lost my taste
Say angel come
Say lick my face
Let fall your drapes
I’ll play the part
I’ll open this mouth wide eat your heart, your heart
I can hardly wait
I can hardly wait
I can hardly wait
I can hardly wait

Josie took the mic off the stand and threw it to the ground as the music surged.

Lips cracked dry
Tongue blue burst
Say angel come
Say lick my thirst
It’s been so long I’ve lost my taste
Here Romeo let my water break

Josie began humming in a mixture of agony and satisfaction as she ran a hand seductively down her middle.

In my glass coffin
I’m waiting
In my glass coffin
I’m waiting
In my glass coffin
I’m waiting
In my glass coffin
I’m waiting
Josie dragged out the ing part of the song as the audience exploded in applause and the stage

lights came back on. Josie smiled at the crowd placing the mic back on the stand as the others set their instruments down and ran to the center of the stage as they all took a bow.

“Wow Sixx your girl has turned into a little vixen.” Vince said then smirked. “Who would’ve thought that a night with a total stranger that thoroughly ravished and fucked her would bring that out?”

Nikki growled grabbing Vince by his shirt collar. “I’m not gonna tell you again to shut your fucking
mouth Neil!”

“Nikki stop we’re about to go on and he’s not worth it!” Tommy said grabbing his friend’s arm.

Vince continued smirking. “What’s wrong Sixx?” “Mad that I’m right?”

“I’m mad because you keep pushing me and pushing me.” Nikki said his grip on Vince’s shirt tightening. One hand released his shirt and balled into a fist as he raised it.

“Stop!” Doc said grabbing Nikki and with Tommy’s and Rodney’s help managed to get him to release Vince. “What the hell is going on now?”

Nikki simply glared at the still smirking Vince before walking away.

“Somebody gonna answer me what was going on?” Doc repeated his question.

“Nothing, just horsing around.” Vince said with a shrug.

Doc narrowed his eyes before nodding in acceptance of the answer for now before walking away.

“Why do you keep doing that?” Rodney asked crossing his arms. “What is the point of you pissing him off like that?”

“Because I’m sick of his attitude.” Vince said then crossed his own arms. “He needs to be knocked down a couple of pegs.”

“You all need to be knocked down a couple of pegs.” Tracy mumbled sharing a smirk with Mick who chuckled in agreement.

“Dude, I get you and Nikki are having problems with each other but let it die for now.” Tommy said. “The tour is almost over keep it together and don’t lose your heads.”

“Aye Aye Captain.” Vince said doing a mock salute before walking off.

“God, he’s such a prick.” Tracy said.

“Who you telling?” Tommy asked.

After announcing Motley to come on the Banshees sat on the sidelines watching the show. Motley always put on a hell of a show energetic as hell but something was off namely with Nikki. Josie noticed that his heart didn’t really seem to be in it and he seemed distracted.

“Did something happen with Nikki while we were performing?” Josie asked Rodney.

“Vince was egging him on and it almost got physical between it.” Rodney said. “Same old shit.”

“Egging him on about what?” Josie asked.

“About how sexy and beautiful you look tonight and about how you were with another man last night.” Rodney said. “He kept going on about all the male attention you would get and about how
you might have another night with someone else.”

“Vince said all that?” Brooklynn asked. “Why did he?”

“He claims he’s tired of Nikki’s attitude since they’ve gotten out of rehab.” Tracy said. “If you ask me I think Vince is more upset about not being able to drink and party like he used too.” “Probably why he’s egging Nikki on I think he partially blames him for he sees his new somber, dull, mundane lives.”

“That’s not Nikki’s fault though.” Aries said.

“True but Vince blames him anyway and I guess him taunting Nikki especially about Josie is his way of taking it out on him.” Tracy said. “He’s still not over you.”

“Well, that’s too bad because I’m still not over what happened and him lying to me.” Josie said. “And I’m not gonna stay cooped up because of his hurt feelings he’s want’s to fuck his groupies I can have any man I want.”

“Attagirl Josie!” Lyra said slapping her back. “I like this new side of you.”

Josie managed a smile but inside she was thinking was Nikki really that hung up over her?” What if he relapsed and went back into the dark place he was in before rehab? What if he got ahold of heroin again? What then? What would happen to Nikki Sixx?

After the show the Banshees were overwhelmed by the screaming fans as they ran backstage and they were surrounded. Fans asking for autographs and pictures were all they heard. They had fans asking them before but this was a big crowd. The realization that the Banshees were slowly getting a fan base entered their minds. They were finally getting the attention they had long sought.
Amidst the eager and excited fans Josie noticed a middle age man approaching them. Though he wore casual clothes there was an air of professionalism and official quality about him.

“Hello are you Josie Mara lead singer of the Screeching Banshees?” He asked.

Josie nodded. “Yes that’s correct.”

“Do you know who I am?” He asked.

She shook her head with a slight blush. “Can’t say I do sorry.”

He chuckled. “No need to be I’m Bob Krasnow chairman of Elektra Records.”

“Holy Shit are you serious?” Lyra asked.

“Very I’m sure you’ve heard we’re interested in signing you.” Bob said.

“Yes.” Josie said.

Bob then reached into his coat pulling out a folder. “Well if you’re interested in being signed with us I have some contracts for you to sign right now.”

“Are you being for real?” Brooklynn asked. “You’re not fucking with us or joking?”

Bob chuckled with a shake of his head. “I assure you miss…

“Brooklynn my name is Brooklynn.” She told him.

“Brooklynn I assure you this is no joke.” Bob said looking at the Banshees. “If you wish you and your managers can read over them of course.”

“We’re their managers.” Rodney said shaking Bob’s outstretched hand before taking the folder. “We’ll read over these real quick.”

As Rodney and Tracy with the help of Doc and Doug read over the contracts the Banshees talked amongst themselves.

“It’s really happening for real now.” Bexlee whispered. “It’s so surreal.”

“It is.” Josie said in agreement.

“What’s going on?” Tommy asked as Motley appeared wiping themselves off with towels.

Brooklynn threw herself at Tommy making him stumble. “A chairman from Elektra is here to sign
us!”

“Whoa, congratulations.” Tommy chuckled hugging her before picking her up and spinning her around making her laugh.

“You’ve all worked so hard and it’s well deserved.” Mick said with a smile. “Congratulations ladies.”

“Thank you Mick.” Bexlee said as he affectionately squeezed her shoulder.

“Yeah congrats ladies you’ve earned it.” Vince said.

“You’re not fucking with us right now Neil?” Lyra asked with her narrowed look. “Because if you are…

“I’m not fucking with you, you guys have earned it.” Vince said then smirked. “Of course if you want me fucking with you I’ll be more than glad too.”

Lyra rolled her eyes looking away a smirk trying to come across her face as Rodney, Tracy, Doc, Doug, and Bob approached them.

“The contract seems legit and it’s very generous.” Tracy said. “You guys can read over them yourselves if you want.”

The Banshees all took one of the printed copies of the contract with Elektra.

“Holy shit, you’re offering us a 25 million dollar contract?” Aries asked. “Just like that?”

Bob simply smiled and nodded. “That’s correct.”

“Holy shit.” Aries whispered again as she continued reading.

“We can begin recording an album immediately?” Bexlee asked.

“Correct.” Bob said.

“How soon are we talking?” Juno asked.

“You can start tomorrow that is if you don’t mind taking an overnight flight to Los Angeles.” Bob said.

“Like right now?” Lyra asked as they looked amongst themselves.

Brooklynn glanced at Tommy whose expression deflated slightly. “Do we have to make that decision right now?” She asked.

“No, you can all sleep on it if you like just please give me an answer within the next couple of days.” Bob said. “Regardless of what you choose just know we’ll be waiting for you at Elektra Records when you return to LA.”

“Great thank you.” Brooklynn said sharing a smile with Tommy she honestly didn’t want to leave this tour and him yet.

“Well, ladies this contract sounds bitching to me!” Lyra said. “You got a pen?”
Bob pulled a pen out his coat pocket and one by one the Banshees signed their names on the signature line.

“Congratulations ladies I look forward to working with you.” Bob said shaking each of their hands then Rodney’s and Tracys before producing a business card from his pocket. “Call me at this number if you have any questions and about your decision to record early.”

“Holy shit.” Lyra said.

“You’ve been saying that all night.” Aries said with a laugh.

“I know but it’s just holy shit!” Lyra exclaimed again taking a sip of her coke.

After Bob left them the Banshees had opted out of celebrating that night and instead decided to celebrate another night. Right now they were all currently in the RV which had become home over the months despite it’s somewhat cramped quarters.

“Our dreams are finally coming true.” Bexlee whispered. “It’s happening after so long.”

“Yeah, speaking of which what do y’all think about recording early?” Rodney asked.

“I want too so we can get a debut album out ASAP.” Juno said.

“Ditto.” Bexlee said.

I want to but…

“You don’t want to leave Tommy so soon?” Lyra asked mockingly pouting her lip laughing as

Brooklynn shoved her. “It’s the truth!”

“It’s true I don’t.” Brooklynn said. “I really like him.”

“It’s not like you’re never gonna see him again you’ll see him at the record label.” Tracy said. “Besides think about it you guys could already have yourselves an album out by the end of the week.”

“That’s true.” Brooklynn said with a sigh. “I just have to think about it.”

Brooklynn got up walking out the door it slammed behind her. “Guys I think she’s falling for Tommy.” Aries said.

“Well, that would be a big fucking mistake on her part I mean it’s Tommy fucking Lee.” Lyra said. “Anyway my answer is yes besides I’m so close to putting Vince in a hole me leaving would save his ass from an early grave.”

The others laughed at her before they got serious again. “You guys know I’m cool with whatever you decide.” Rodney said. “Brooklynn has to think about it which leaves you Josie.”

“Well I’m having the most fun I’ve had in a long time but at the same time I’m eager to record an album and get it out so my answer is yes.” Josie said.

“Then it’s settled regardless of what Brooklynn decides majority rules in favor of leaving early to record.” Tracy said then turned somber. “You know we’re gonna have to break the news to Motley, Doc, and Doug.”

“Yeah I forgot about that.” Bexlee said. “I hope we don’t hurt their feelings or come across as ungrateful.”
Lyra snorted. “Please I’m sure Motley’s hurt more feelings than anybody else on this planet combined.”

“Still I’m gonna miss them.” Juno said. “I mean they’ve still got half of year of touring it’s gonna be a while till we see them again.”
Lyra shrugged. “It is what is.”

“You’re not gonna miss them a little Lyra?” Aries asked.

Lyra rolled her eyes. “Okay I’ll miss Tommy and Mick, Nikki a little but not a lot and I won’t miss Vince at all.”

“Agreed well ladies let’s get some sleep and we’ll call Bob in the morning with your decision.” Rodney said.

Josie was getting ready for bed in her motel room she was so excited about finally being signed she’d be surprised if she could get some sleep tonight. A knock at the door interrupted her thoughts walking over she looked in the peek hole seeing a familiar head of hair. With a sigh she unlocked the door coming face to face with Nikki it was the first time she had looked him straight in the eye for weeks.

“Hey.” He said.

“Hey.” She said.

“Heard the chairman from Elektra came to sign you after the show.” Nikki said. “Just wanted to tell you congratulations.”

Josie managed a smile. “Thank you Nikki.”

“Josie I know this probably doesn’t mean anything now but I wanted to say I’m sorry for what happened to you that night and I’m sorry I wasn’t completely honest about myself.” Nikki said. “I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

Josie gave him a tight smile. “I know you’re sorry Nikki but I can’t be involved with you.” “I just
can’t open myself up to be disappointed again when the man I’m interested in has so many secrets and can’t even be honest with me.” “Sometimes I feel like I know you and other times I feel like I don’t.”

“You didn’t know that guy you spent the night with either.” Nikki said feeling himself getting mad at the thought.

“That’s none of your business who I spend the night with.” Josie said finding herself getting mad that he would even bring that up. “I’m 23 not 13 what I do with who is none of your business or concern.”

Nikki gave a bitter chuckle. “Hard not to be my business when you’re flaunting your business all out for everyone to see onstage tonight it’s hard to ignore.”

“You’re really going there?” Josie asked crossing her arms. “How does the way I dress affect you in anyway, shape, or form?”

“It doesn’t if you want to whore yourself out…
Nikki’s words were cut off by a sharp slap to his face Nikki looked up his eyes wide with surprise that she had slapped him. He brought a hand to his burning cheek and looked seeing fury in Josie’s eyes.

“Don’t you ever talk to me about whoring oneself’s out Nikki Sixx.” She said holding her index finger out. “You really have no room to talk the amount of women you’ve slept with over the years would put even the highest paid adult film star to shame.”

“Well, I paid good money for the women I slept with.” Nikki said crossing his arms ignoring his stinging cheek and smiled bitterly. “If I slept with you it would’ve been free because you obviously give it out to anyone who will have you just like that guy the other night.”
Josie’s breath shuddered slightly tears of anger and hurt blurring her vision.

“Well you don’t have to worry about me whoring myself out around you anymore Nikki because I’m leaving within the next couple of days.” Josie said. “We’re gonna take the offer to leave so we can record a debut album early so you don’t have to see me flaunting myself out anymore.”
Nikki must’ve not heard right. “Josie…

“Goodbye Nikki.” She said slamming the door in his face.

Nikki was left outside the door he saw the room turned dark and Josie’s barely audible sobs escaped
her lips. God he was such an asshole. He knew he’d been nothing but a prick to Josie the last couple of weeks bringing groupies backstage and making no secrets of his acitivities with them.
He only did it because he didn’t know how to fix what could’ve been with Josie. It took Nikki a while to face the fact he was falling for her now he might’ve lost her forever all because he was secretive and his bitterness towards her spending the night with another man when she wasn’t even his to claim to begin with.

He didn’t want Josie to leave he had to fix this but he didn’t know how.